Alice Fredenham Appreciation Thread

jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think she has a lovely voice, and shows a great deal of potential. I know that the type of music that she does will not appeal to everyone, but i think she could do really well on the jazz scene.

Comments

• jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to seeing Alice this evening. Hope that she will be given the right type of song to suit her style.
  • dannyb2k9dannyb2k9 Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think your the only one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4.3 million people on You Tube say otherwise, and have you read the title of the thread?
  • dannyb2k9dannyb2k9 Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just saying no one else has commented on the thread and there are better acts than her tonight
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We all like different types of music, and the types of acts which is fair enough. I like the type of music Alice sings, and think she has a great voice.
  • Dream_catcherDream_catcher Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    I really like Alice. I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing her again tonight.
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dannyb2k9 wrote: »
    think your the only one

Lot more than 1

Not my type of music , but loved her talented vocals
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are catching on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to see Alice reach the final this evening.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to see Alice reach the final this evening.

She might mess up her performance... There are a couple of other acts tonight who are contenders to beat her!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess that could apply to any of the acts really, but i cant see it happening.
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,780
    Forum Member
    Really looking forward to seeng Alice too, beautiful girl and a great singer, what's not to like?

It's clear that Simon has a soft spot for her the way he held his arms open for her at the decision process so he'd get the first hug.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    Really looking forward to seeng Alice too, beautiful girl and a great singer, what's not to like?

It's clear that Simon has a soft spot for her the way he held his arms open for her at the decision process so he'd get the first hug.

Agree with you there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though Alice made a mistake she is by far and away the best act on this show. On her way to the final.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was amazing tonight! Looked very beautiful and if everyone can look past the bad press she is a contender to win this thing!
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though Alice made a mistake she is by far and away

the best act on this show. On her way to the final.

LETS HOPE SO
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    Sorry but the 3 kids acts tonight were better and they did not have fake tears.
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »
    Sorry but the 3 kids acts tonight were better and they did not have fake tears.

She may well be acting a lot differently than she was on the voice, but it is extremely hard to fake tears and i think people are just determined to make her out to be this horrible bitch. I didn't like her, but i thought tonight it was obvious she was miles ahead of everyone.
  • itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched it back - UGH she's SO SO good! Scared she won't get through tonight against Jack and Gabz now. But if not, she HAS to be the wildcard! I love her so so so so much!
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    She may well be acting a lot differently than she was on the voice, but it is extremely hard to fake tears and i think people are just determined to make her out to be this horrible bitch. I didn't like her, but i thought tonight it was obvious she was miles ahead of everyone.

Not difficult to fake tears at all - actors and actresses do it all the time, it part of their job and Alice is an actress obviously. She is a good singer, but all other crap deters from a good voice
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »
    Not difficult to fake tears at all - actors and actresses do it all the time, it part of their job and Alice is an actress obviously. She is a good singer, but all other crap deters from a good voice

Actors and Actresses do it all the time, yes. On movies, and tv shows when you can do 50 million takes to get those tears if you desire. Alice had about 2 minutes as the judges spoke (4 at most) to start crying if she had planned it, so she must be one talented actress.

Like i said, some people are determined to destroy this girls character.
  • marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actors and Actresses do it all the time, yes. On movies, and tv shows when you can do 50 million takes to get those tears if you desire. Alice had about 2 minutes as the judges spoke (4 at most) to start crying if she had planned it, so she must be one talented actress.

Like i said, some people are determined to destroy this girls character.

I thought she was great - and that song is one that only a real voice and talent can do.

Still, there we are - let's put the children through!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alice will go through to the final with the judges wildcard at the end of the week.
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,134
    Forum Member
    I thought the wildcard was only one of the third placed acts?
  • Dream_catcherDream_catcher Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Alice will go through to the final with the judges wildcard at the end of the week.

Would be nice to think so:)