Forum Member
✭✭
Macek wrote: »
They were THIS close from "what's you advice for MS"! :D

yeah!!!:D I think he ignored the question alltogether!!:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,666
    Forum Member
    Yay ! Regeneration ! Yay ! Crazzy new OP ! Yay part Davison ! Thanks Admin ♥♥♥♥ !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG I got Part Davison!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    crazzyaz7 wrote: »
    OMG I got Part Davison!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Oooh, Eowyn and Muttley might be jealous of this :D
    Now, where did I put those crates of champagne ?

Admin edit: I wouldn't mind a crate (or two)...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Solamenn wrote: »
    Yay ! Regeneration ! Yay ! Crazzy new OP ! Yay part Davison ! Thanks Admin !!

yes but Muttley's gonna kill me!!!!!:eek::D

And yes thankyou admin!!!!!:D

So I was about to say to Solamenn...that by Boxing day...you may just be a DT fangirl too!!! what with Hamlet...or are you planning to watch it after New Years Day?
  • daznov11daznov11 Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh we're into the era of Davison, crazzy - well done on getting the first post.
    Forum Member
    yes but Muttley's gonna kill me!!!!!:eek::D

And yes thankyou admin!!!!!:D

So I was about to say to Solamenn...that by Boxing day...you may just be a DT fangirl too!!! what with Hamlet...or are you planning to watch it after New Years Day?

I don't know yet. The plan was to watch DT's other works once he is done with Ten so I can really feel like I'm watching someone different and not just The Doctor playing someone else ;)
    But the lure of Hamlet is strong... I think I might give in for Hamlet. But I also asked for Blackpool for Christmas, so maybe I'll save that one for after New Year's day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Hamlet getting shown at Christmas? If not, I'm putting it on my Christmas list.
  • kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whooohooo a regen of the thead and Part PD tooo Squeeeeee
    Forum Member
    daznov11 wrote: »
    Is Hamlet getting shown at Christmas? If not, I'm putting it on my Christmas list.

It's getting shown on Boxing Day. I'm not sure about the release date of the DVD though.
    Forum Member

I hadn't seen your edit Admin :D Don't worry ! I've stocked enough to last until New Year's day ;) Help yourself !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes Solamenn will definitely share it with you Admin....you deserve it!!!:D
    Oh we're into the era of Davison, crazzy - well done on getting the first post.

You might want to add condolences to that, after Muttley and Eowyn get their hands on me!!!:eek::cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow i didn't think we would Regenerate but glad we have as now we can yak yak and yak through the EOT parts 1 & 2 without fear that we will Regen (unless we go super geeky crazy and post like possessed ppl) so Regen before xmas day then it is :D:p

Kenneth
    Forum Member
    You might want to add condolences to that, after Muttley and Eowyn get their hands on me!!!:eek::cry:

Well, you know what the Doctor says : Run !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know yet. The plan was to watch DT's other works once he is done with Ten so I can really feel like I'm watching someone different and not just The Doctor playing someone else ;)
    But the lure of Hamlet is strong... I think I might give in for Hamlet. But I also asked for Blackpool for Christmas, so maybe I'll save that one for after New Year's day.

Ohhh so after having a good cry with the end of Ten....you'll be having a good laugh at Tennan't's dancing and singing!!! That should chear you up!!!!:D

You can order now, but the release date isn't until the 4th of Jan 2010.:)
    Forum Member
    kw4121 wrote: »
    wow i didn't think we would Regenerate but glad we have as now we can yak yak and yak through the EOT parts 1 & 2 without fear that we will Regen (unless we go super geeky crazy and post like possessed ppl) so Regen before xmas day then it is :D:p

Kenneth

Let's sum up : we have to yak yak yak about the remaining regeneration stories, about the different spoilers, interviews and official clips that will surface in the next 10 days, about our usual DW nonsense, about the countdowns... Mmmh, yeah, we may reach page 180 again before New Year's Day !
    Remember for EoT ? We did what was it ? 10 pages a day I think !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Kenneth

Well then that definitely means we will regenerate before EOT...as I still haven't caught up with the last thread!!!:D
    Well, you know what the Doctor says : Run !

Yes sound advice:D...which I'll head now as I can't find on the interenet any way of watching Channel four live, so I will see if I can get onto the TV now....see you guys later!!!
    Forum Member
    Ohhh so after having a good cry with the end of Ten....you'll be having a good laugh at Tennan't's dancing and singing!!! That should chear you up!!!!:D

How come I am now dubious about DT's abilities to dance and sing ? :D
    Forum Member
    Yes sound advice:D...which I'll head now as I can't find on the interenet any way of watching Channel four live, so I will see if I can get onto the TV now....see you guys later!!!

Oh, yes darn ! I was going to forget Billie Piper is on ! I'm going to give a quick look, but I'm not sure she'll talk much about EoT if she has only a short role in it. Or has she ?... No, I don't want to know !
    Forum Member
    Watching Paul O'Grady reminds me of Ianto in the Stolen Earth ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You can order now, but the release date isn't until the 4th of Jan 2010.:)

Thanks but I don't think i'll ask for it if it's on Boxing day. I am going to ask for the complete specials box set which is coming out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well then that definitely means we will regenerate before EOT...as I still haven't caught up with the last thread!!!:D

you can watch live tv using http://www.tvcatchup.com crazzy :-)

Kenneth
    Forum Member
    Vaughan on another thread says that it seems that Billie Piper is not on POG after all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks but I don't think i'll ask for it if it's on Boxing day. I am going to ask for the complete specials box set which is coming out.

Daz Ask for it on Blue Ray as it will be fairly future proof :-) not to mention as some posters on here say Gooorrrrrjjj :p:o

Ken
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you can watch live tv using http://www.tvcatchup.com crazzy :-)

Kenneth

Ohh, I kept looking for that website, thanks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohh, I kept looking for that website, thanks

and psssst if you have an ipod with wifi or an iphone over 3g or wifi go to http://iphone.tvcatchup.com :p

Kenneth
This discussion has been closed.