Forum Member
    Noooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    shadesofblackshadesofblack Posts: 1,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UK midweeks:

21 #12 :eek: (300 sales away from #10)

No way is 21 out of top ten. Not gonna happen (not yet anyway!). I say it makes it back into top ten by Sunday.

The 21 era is winding down. Interview Sunday, music in Olympics, Bond theme, and head back into the holidays.

Charlie, I miss you too! Hope you guys are following me at @shadesofblack2 coz I'm seeing a lot of shows again! Koney, I have an invite to see LDR again next week. On fence about it. Lol. She's at El Rey (same place I'm seeing Emile Sande and Selah Sue tomorrow night). Very small venue. Wish you could go! :)
  • Options
    casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way is 21 out of top ten. Not gonna happen (not yet anyway!). I say it makes it back into top ten by Sunday.

The 21 era is winding down. Interview Sunday, music in Olympics, Bond theme, and head back into the holidays.

Charlie, I miss you too! Hope you guys are following me at @shadesofblack2 coz I'm seeing a lot of shows again! Koney, I have an invite to see LDR again next week. On fence about it. Lol. She's at El Rey (same place I'm seeing Emile Sande and Selah Sue tomorrow night). Very small venue. Wish you could go! :)

Well she was only 300 copies shy of T10 at midnight Wednesday UK time! I hope you're right though - I feel 21 still has legs to stand on!

I'm not on Twitter, although I did check your Twitter feed during my lunch break. :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she was only 300 copies shy of T10 at midnight Wednesday UK time! I hope you're right though - I feel 21 still has legs to stand on!

I'm not on Twitter, although I did check your Twitter feed during my lunch break. :sleep:

I'm working today so not much happening! You missed my rasta weekend! I have a new girl crush!
    I have a show tomorrow night and Sunday it's another festival. Open an account already and get in touch with me!

PS. It took a lot to stay out of that Adele thread currently up and throw some words at GL. But since she's the one who always gets me in trouble, I walked away. Sigh...:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    So angry. Verb out and it's like 5am and I don't know why I'm on here but I'm gonna cringe about this tomorrow!! Anyhow there was some remix on tonight and same one called Adele talentless well I let them have it hahahahaaaa. Went crazy. Anyway. Xxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HDD Predictions:

21 #2 (55-60k)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Friday midweeks:

21 #10 :D:D

Here's hoping she can keep that position!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    meeech wrote: »
    So angry. Verb out and it's like 5am and I don't know why I'm on here but I'm gonna cringe about this tomorrow!! Anyhow there was some remix on tonight and same one called Adele talentless well I let them have it hahahahaaaa. Went crazy. Anyway. Xxxx

Hilarious! I heart you meeech! One of the most entertaining posters ever! Always feel free to vent at 5am. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hilarious! I heart you meeech! One of the most entertaining posters ever! Always feel free to vent at 5am. :)

I'm glad you find my drunk posts entertaining, I tend to cringe so hard haha! I don't even remember writing this..
    only a student once :P
    I am such an Adele stan in real life by the looks of it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunday chart predictions:

21 #10 :D:D
    19 out of Top 40
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alina's been up to her tricks again!! Here's an interview Adele did with an Australian radio station not long after she got the all-clear from laryngitis in June last year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne55P1MHGnc&feature=g-u-u
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Happy for her that she stayed in 10 again! If no new releases she should rise a few spots hopefully, if no one has staying power like Adele!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    21 sales:

Total: 4,320,824
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HDD - 34.02% in:

#2 - 21 (32,606)
    #14 - 19 (6,531)
  • Options
    whitecliffewhitecliffe Posts: 12,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HDD - 34.02% in:

#2 - 21 (32,606)
    #14 - 19 (6,531)

Still holding up in the USA. Hoping that the Adele special on NBC and 'Turning Table's' on 'the Voice' USA will help.

Still a long way to go for that diamond status!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOOK WHO'S BACK ON TOP

Adele Returns to #1 thanks to NBC Special; Alan Jackson, Beach Boys, Curren$y, Big K.R.I.T. Bow

June 6, 2012

With the impact of her NBC special this past Sunday now clear, it looks as though Adele will score another week at #1, her 24th, tying the record for fourth longest run on top of the album charts with the Purple Rain and Saturday Night Fever soundtracks. West Side Story holds the record for most weeks at #1 with 54, with Michael Jackson's Thriller #2 at 37 weeks. Tied for third place are Fleetwood Mac's Rumours, Harry Belafonte's Calypso and South Pacific, all with 31 weeks.

She will have 24 weeks at #1 and 24 weeks at #2 on BB200. Impressive or what? :) A full 11 months at number 1 or 2. Crazy good. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    127,000 copies were sold last week, the same result as the previous week and the lowest weekly sales since its release 16 month ago. But that was enough to catapult Adele's '21' back to the summit
    again. The album reigns now for the 41st nonconsecutive week and reaches 22 million sales in total. The year-to-date sales of '21' are now at 6,71 million ... four times more than the nearest competitor, Lana Del Rey's 'Born To Die', sold so far (1,65 million).

http://www.mediatraffic.de/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    Still holding up in the USA. Hoping that the Adele special on NBC and 'Turning Table's' on 'the Voice' USA will help.

Still a long way to go for that diamond status!!

She will reach diamond this year
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    127,000 copies were sold last week, the same result as the previous week and the lowest weekly sales since its release 16 month ago. But that was enough to catapult Adele's '21' back to the summit
    again. The album reigns now for the 41st nonconsecutive week and reaches 22 million sales in total. The year-to-date sales of '21' are now at 6,71 million ... four times more than the nearest competitor, Lana Del Rey's 'Born To Die', sold so far (1,65 million).

http://www.mediatraffic.de/

Those numbers are awesome!
    Can anyone confirm that until 21, the longest stretch at number 1 on MT was 10 weeks? I'm pretty sure that's the stat I've got down. Lol. She has 41 weeks. It could possibly be broken in the future, but that is an amazing record.
  • Options
    GeorgeTimmsGeorgeTimms Posts: 71
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, 21 fell out of the UK top ten for the first time since it's release: #12

According to HDD, 21 will be back on top of US charts with sales between 73-78k.

And, according to UKMix, there's rumors Adele & Leona Lewis will open the Olympics!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Anyone catch the parody of "Rolling in the Deep" on Very Important People, Channel 4? Fonny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VmJsCXII3k

(And an old one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBYo475UVM8 )
  • Options
    whitecliffewhitecliffe Posts: 12,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, 21 fell out of the UK top ten for the first time since it's release: #12

According to HDD, 21 will be back on top of US charts with sales between 73-78k.

And, according to UKMix, there's rumors Adele & Leona Lewis will open the Olympics!!!

It had to happen but 72 weeks in the top 10 is really good going.

Pleased she might get another week at number 1 in US