Shut Up Harry

yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
Forum Member
You CAN buy things ..... if you have the money DUH!

Comments

• cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's getting on my nerves - always running Nick down .........what a hypocrite.

I hope Nick wins now after this.
  • Another POVAnother POV Posts: 2,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.

Money doesn't buy you happiness, but it'll buy you a big enough boat to dock next to it. :D
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Are you saying that Nick shouldn't have bid then, and if so, why? Chloe isn't even his friend and he had the courage of his convictions. Chloe is looking far worse ATM.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    She's an absolute monster. Get her out.
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GO Harry tell these adult babies what's decent means... :)
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually thought she had a point, but she started to annoy me when she simply wouldn't let it go. Even after telling Nick she didn't want to talk about it anymore, she brought it up again, and then started bitching about it to Danny moments later, claiming Nick was winding her up.

What Nick did was sly, but actually quite interesting. It's the first time I've found him somewhat intriguing in ages.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    Harry is attempting to redeem herself by pretending to be disappointed in Nick. I just can't stand her. I really hope Nick sees sense when he leaves the house and ditches her! I don't think I've ever disliked a housemate as much as I dislike her.
    Forum Member
    racol5 wrote: »

Being passive aggressive, running your boyfriend down left right and centre at every opportunity, walking about stark b0llock naked in front of a room full of strangers and 5 million viewers, throwing hissy fit tantrums over the slightest thing ... yeah very 'decent' NOT!
  • AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    yogacats wrote: »
    Being passive aggressive, running your boyfriend down left right and centre at every opportunity, walking about stark b0llock naked in front of a room full of strangers and 5 million viewers, throwing hissy fit tantrums over the slightest thing ... year very 'decent' NOT!

True :D
  • MrJamGdMrJamGd Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was liking Harry and felt bad for her because I did think Nick allowed her to be painted as the bad guy in their relationship. After this I think Harry was the one painting Nick to be sly. I think he should dump her now, after all the ridiculous moods she went in the one thing she had going for her was loyalty.
  • GrozzyGirlGrozzyGirl Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    racol5 wrote: »

She's so judgemental and yet she refuses to listen to anyone else's opinion, in fact she shuts them up.
    I'm sick of her voice cracking like a foghorn, he swearing and her shouting, her crying and her sulking.
  • GrozzyGirlGrozzyGirl Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being passive aggressive, running your boyfriend down left right and centre at every opportunity, walking about stark b0llock naked in front of a room full of strangers and 5 million viewers, throwing hissy fit tantrums over the slightest thing ... yeah very 'decent' NOT!

Oh yeah, and all that stuff. Nailed it babe. :kitty:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

5 million people don't watch BB. In fact, it's lucky if it gets 1.5 million viewers.
    Forum Member
    5 million people don't watch BB. In fact, it's lucky if it gets 1.5 million viewers.

Well it's still quite a lot of people seeing your ar&se and nips. Weird girl.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    GrozzyGirl wrote: »
    She's so judgemental and yet she refuses to listen to anyone else's opinion, in fact she shuts them up.
    I'm sick of her voice cracking like a foghorn, he swearing and her shouting, her crying and her sulking.

I know I sound like a broken record, but she is an abuser. Shutting people down is just one of the many traits. I'm glad other people see it.
  • i am godi am god Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    harry continues to ensure eviction
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    i am god wrote: »
    harry continues to ensure eviction

Harry's going nowhere
  • i am godi am god Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    like marc right
    Forum Member
    I know I sound like a broken record, but she is an abuser. Shutting people down is just one of the many traits. I'm glad other people see it.

I can't help but agree with you there. She's incredibly manipulating!
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nick's fans getting their knickers in a twist when they know Nick deserves to be called selfish.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    MrJamGd wrote: »
    I was liking Harry and felt bad for her because I did think Nick allowed her to be painted as the bad guy in their relationship. After this I think Harry was the one painting Nick to be sly. I think he should dump her now, after all the ridiculous moods she went in the one thing she had going for her was loyalty.

I'm the opposite. I couldn't bear her but she shot right up in my estimations tonight. Her values are much sounder than I thought. And better than her boyfriend's, who I think would sell anyone down the river if it meant serving his own interests first.
  • newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually thought she had a point, but she started to annoy me when she simply wouldn't let it go. Even after telling Nick she didn't want to talk about it anymore, she brought it up again, and then started bitching about it to Danny moments later, claiming Nick was winding her up.

What Nick did was sly, but actually quite interesting. It's the first time I've found him somewhat intriguing in ages.

It wasn't sly, they were given a task and he bid, I didn't know they could pick zero, and you know what I would have picked 40k just to see their faces :kitty: :D
  • waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    newgirl55 wrote: »
    It wasn't sly, they were given a task and he bid, I didn't know they could pick zero, and you know what I would have picked 40k just to see their faces :kitty: :D

It was if he wanted to stay he should have ran to hit the button in the nom task and gain immunity that way.

He stayed put meaning he wouldn't be bother, if he was picked.
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newgirl55 wrote: »

He knew they could pick zero, and I thought it was sly because, ultimately, he nominated a friend to save his own skin. This is after claiming that he was never going to press the button in the last task to save himself (and nominate someone else).