Options

I just wish all the Americans would bugger off home

Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
Forum Member
All the engineered arguments and taking offence at every little thing is just getting beyond ridiculous. It's BORING! and so unbelievably fake.

Comments

• Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are yelling so quickly, I'm getting confused what they are all harping on about.

Can't keep up with it.

:)
  • Options
    RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Usual suspects invariably distinguished by a very high post count saying it's boring who liking the start of the last civilian BB where the viewers dropped like a stone.

You don't speak for the public only yourself.

Boring is watching Gail, Loose Woman and Burnside.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I agree Penny, I shall be turning off again if this is all we are going to get day after day and Janice should be evicted for spitting, it is a disgusting thing to do to anyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the engineered arguments and taking offence at every little thing is just getting beyond ridiculous. It's BORING! and so unbelievably fake.

Me too !! It's just all so FAKE ! So fed up with them apart from Scoop and Daniel. My idea of entertainment isn't constant screaming and yelling and engineered arguments. It's becoming tedious.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Usual suspects saying it's boring who liking the start of the last civilian BB where the viewers dropped like a stone.

I think the OP was speaking for herself not everyone in general.

:)
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Usual suspects saying it's boring who liking the start of the last civilian BB where the viewers dropped like a stone.

where the hell was he tonight ?! :confused::D

the americans are always value for money, though perhaps its just a little bit overkill this series , but i suppose thats the theme.

the main problem is the Americans never seem to understand we dont have free speech the same way they do over there, also if they dont watch the show they probably dont know about the ''warning culture'' modern BB has adopted, you get a warning for breathing in the wrong direction these days. - which is probably why the UK housemates seem far more reserved.
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Usual suspects invariably distinguished by a very high post count saying it's boring who liking the start of the last civilian BB where the viewers dropped like a stone.

Pretty sure Penny was giving her own personal opinion, not speaking on behalf of the public!
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the problems I have with Americans in the show is that they generally on the whole don't get UK culture and it causes no end of problems and they certainly don't get irony .

They also shout too much

There is also the issue when they talk about their claim to fame they assume UK knows about it or evens cares.

The likes of Luisa zissman and similar know they are not known in the USA and don't care so why do Americans always assume they are known here

Things like teen mom, jersey shore etc were not big shows here
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is the Production teams fault there must be other things happening but the don't want to show them half of the H/M's said nothing tonight.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, don't send them home.

We'll be left with Sherrie and Gail making beds all day.

Keep the Americans in the house! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    Pretty sure Penny was giving her own personal opinion, not speaking on behalf of the public!

Yes I was ........but then we had the 'usual suspects' jumping in calling viewers who expect a little bit more than low lives screeching and arguing, taking offence, hugging and making up only to fall out again and discussing filth - boring and out of touch.;-)
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's always the same, people wanting strong personalities to be evicted so they can watch the quiet ones having a nice chat.
  • Options
    Norn2Norn2 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is the reason we are left with a dull show in the last week, because people evict the characters. i for one am enjoying the americans. would i really wanna see gail crying and making the beds, sherrie drinking her tea, the weird looking couple kissing constantly. no thanks.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Norn2 wrote: »
    this is the reason we are left with a dull show in the last week, because people evict the characters. i for one am enjoying the americans. would i really wanna see gail crying and making the beds, sherrie drinking her tea, the weird looking couple kissing constantly. no thanks.

A bit of balance would be helpful instead of non-stop swearing and shouting abuse at each other for an hour.
  • Options
    Brandon_SmithBrandon_Smith Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont want them to leave i love the drama the brits havent shown much at all except maybe james and dont come back saying they dont get the chance to speak when the producers monitor and record every part of the house 24hrs and if they were talking about something intresting it would be included in the edited one hour show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Norn2 wrote: »

I agree this isint holiday inn its a reality tv show for the publics entertainment
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree this isint holiday inn its a reality tv show for the publics entertainment

Well .....it's not entertaining me.;-) I shudder to think that people carry on like this in real life - what's the matter with them?
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Farrah can, the other offer something , she offers zilch zero nothing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well .....it's not entertaining me.;-) I shudder to think that people carry on like this in real life - what's the matter with them?

Would you like them to talk about the washing up?
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Three weeks ago we were in Dublin, and travelling from the airport on the bus were three American women. My God, I have never heard such whiney voices and in a little-girl type accent. It was sickening. It put me off American women for good, so I wish they would bugger off as well.
  • Options
    dylan99dylan99 Posts: 10,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I was ........but then we had the 'usual suspects' jumping in calling viewers who expect a little bit more than low lives screeching and arguing, taking offence, hugging and making up only to fall out again and discussing filth - boring and out of touch.;-)

Well yeah, anyone who still expects more than that from BB, a little bit out of touch?
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes because we'd really have a thrilling show without them wouldn't we...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Would you like them to talk about the washing up?

No - did I say that?

There is a middle ground you know.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Without the Americans this show would be boring IMO!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Without the Americans this show would be boring IMO!

I completey agree