The Carla and Liam Connor Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol crazy?! us?! :D:D :p x

and Emily you don't reeeaaaaally win... Liam is guilt tripped into going back ;) haha x

but what the hell man, Caria all the way!! :D

no more caria pleeeeease! Carla and maria :eek: gross man :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care if he picks Maria he only does it cause he feels guilty and will live to regret it! :D
  • Callie RawstonCallie Rawston Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    ERanger95 wrote: »
    so right! You belong here me lovey :D

Thank you very much! I will def be coming back.

Well maybe not crazy, so much high on Liarla-ness!
    :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    no more caria pleeeeease! Carla and maria :eek: gross man :rolleyes:

lol trueeee.... Liarla is obviously waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better... but Caria would be hilarious to watch... scary, but funny ;):D x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

and Emily you don't reeeaaaaally win... Liam is guilt tripped into going back ;) haha x

but what the hell man, Caria all the way!! :D

Shove our Marliam and Liarla to the back of the closet :p Lmao!

CARIAAAAAAAAAAA! :D

"I just met a girl named CARIAAAAAAAAAAA"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,567
    Forum Member
    I loved when Carla said "Why cant anyone say that to me" and he says "I just did" :D:D:D So some Richard guy said she was beautiful or something or was that Liam just meaning it was actually him :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    I LOVED when she said 'I thought well if it doesn't work out with Paul is brother is alright'....... I thought there was class chemistry with them since they arrived on the street and the whole 21st story gives a look at what history they must share......LOVE those two
  • nicola001nicola001 Posts: 8,102
    Forum Member
    HaHa yeah right friday will only be the start ! As if liam can let carla go just like that when " He Loves Her " .
    Even if he goes of with maria we all know the person he really loves is carla and every time he is with maria he will be thinking of carla !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol trueeee.... Liarla is obviously waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better... but Cari would be hilarious to watch... scary, but funny ;):D x

Caria would rock my world :D

End of.
    Forum Member
    Thank you very much! I will def be coming back.

Well maybe not crazy, so much high on Liarla-ness!
    :rolleyes:

lol coolness :D:p x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    I loved when Carla said "Why cant anyone say that to me" and he says "I just did" :D:D:D So some Richard guy said she was beautiful or something or was that Liam just meaning it was actually him :p

Richard Burton & Elizabeth Taylor - famous British Hollywood couple known as a beautiful couple and known for their intensely passionate on-off relationship.....they were married twice!!
  • Callie RawstonCallie Rawston Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Okay, I gotta go now... but I will be back (said not like the terminator Lol!)

Thanks for all the intros and forgive me if I don't remember all your names!

Speak soon, Callie xxxx
    Forum Member
    oooh just had an idea!!! :p x

we're like a little liarla pirate boat! :D

oh, and Emily you can be the cute girl we capture and feed tortoises ;) x

can I be the captain?? I like pirates :o x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is soooo freaky! There are some people with the same names as you guys, who hate liarla. Like scottishGal, there is someone called scottish_girl who hates carla :eek: I thought it was you :D
    Forum Member
    Cya Callie :) xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like starting a

"Anyone dislike Maria thread?" :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, I gotta go now... but I will be back (said not like the terminator Lol!)

Thanks for all the intros and forgive me if I don't remember all your names!

Speak soon, Callie xxxx

see you callie xx :D glad to see your joining on board :D
    Forum Member
    clfan wrote: »
    I feel like starting a

"Anyone dislike Maria thread?" :p

can I join?? :o:p x
    Forum Member
    Richard Burton & Elizabeth Taylor - famous British Hollywood couple known as a beautiful couple and known for their intensely passionate on-off relationship.....they were married twice!!

Oh so was Liam like meaning it was him that thought she was beautiful or am I just being stupid :p
  • laura_saulafanlaura_saulafan Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

God it were just absolutely perfect. And that fits Liam & Carla down to a T.

I'm sorry, but how the f*ck can they make him go back to Maria now? Can ya imagine that happening with Maria? Eh, naw! Liarla are just made for each other :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they did a poll on who doesn't like carla, because by the looks of it we would win :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh so was Liam like meaning it was him that thought she was beautiful or am I just being stupid :p

nope, thats right :D
    Forum Member
    Ellenut would you like to send me one last message on bebo with luv??? I've got 79 now :o:D:D hehe :p x
    Forum Member
    nope, thats right :D

awwwww :cry::cry::cry::cry: That is so sweet :D:D
  • laura_saulafanlaura_saulafan Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah.

She said nobody had ever said that about her and he said, I just did. He meant that he thought she was beautiful from the first time he met her.
This discussion has been closed.