Biffa Tweedy and HEAT mag..is the love affair over???

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
Forum Member
I thought HEAT wuvved the nation's sweetheart??

........they give her a real drubbing in their latest issue.
They give details of her brothers record - and mention the other brother who was done for fracturing a WPC's skull, and mention her sister and a cousin have also had scrapes with the law.

They also give quite a bit of detail about her own record without mentioning the acquital on the charge or racially aggravated assault ( which is for some strange reason always wheeled out, as if not using foul language somehow minimises the fact she assaulted someone...)

They also quote some american PR bod who says that the first impression she makes in the States will be almost impossible to undo, and they rather slyly include the judges comments to her about no remorse being shown - and we know how the american audience can be fooled by a tearful I was wrong, I've learned by lesson BS session.

Could this all have been planted by the Cowell team now that she seems to no longer the flavour of the month? Or is that a conspiracy theory too far??

Comments

• Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw that article when I was in the vet tonight reading a magazine, they make her family look like something from Shameless.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw that article when I was in the vet tonight reading a magazine, they make her family look like something from Shameless.
    Is Cheryl the real Frank?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm one of Coles biggest critics but I actually feel a bit sorry for her. It is fine to discuss her lack of remorse after the toilet attendant incident. But it's not fair to drag her family into this as she's not responsible for their actions. There's no kin liability.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    I'm one of Coles biggest critics but I actually feel a bit sorry for her. It is fine to discuss her lack of remorse after the toilet attendant incident. But it's not fair to drag her family into this as she's not responsible for their actions. There's no kin liability.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1376101/Cheryl-Coles-American-dream-impossible-criminal-past-says-US-PR-guru.html

They look a right set of samples all of them
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In a perfect world, no but in the pr world it doesn't look good that 4 out of 5 siblings have been in trouble with the law. Andrew, Gillian, Cheryl and Garry have had run ins. It looks bad when the black sheep of the family is the one NOT to have broken the law :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a perfect world, no but in the pr world it doesn't look good that 4 out of 5 siblings have been in trouble with the law. Andrew, Gillian, Cheryl and Garry have had run ins. It looks bad when the black sheep of the family is the one NOT to have broken the law :eek:

Of course it doesn't look good - but it's still rather mean. I mean assaulting someone is bad enough, there's not really any need to bring her brothers and her sister into this.

And I do think that her own case will be the bigger challenge in the US. I don't think that Cheryl is a racist and I don't think that the assault had anything to do with skin colour, but the US media are sensitive and if they don't warm to her, they'll definitely make a connection and dig this story up.
  • BunnyfooBunnyfoo Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can i ask why you call her 'Biffa'?? Surely you dont mean the bins?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunnyfoo wrote: »

to biff s.o. = to hit someone, referring to her assualt incident
  • BunnyfooBunnyfoo Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ahh, i see :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I used to think it was the bins cos she's so rubbish...harsh much?! :o. Apparently its because there's a character called Biffa in some comic thing. Think one of the papers used to call her Basher Tweedy too! :p
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ahh, i see :D
    Simi89 wrote: »
    I used to think it was the bins cos she's so rubbish...harsh much?! :o. Apparently its because there's a character called Biffa in some comic thing. Think one of the papers used to call her Basher Tweedy too! :p

I think it's a fantastic tale and reminder of her past. I'd so like to think that in her mansions and big houses she has built a boxing/wrestling ring and regularly hires out of work actresses to dress up as chavs or as cloakroom attendants or school dinner ladies or shop checkout girls and get into the ring with her for some punching and biffing,. And when she's too tired to continue she sits in a large comfy leather chair with a tray of icecold drinks and watches them beat each other up... she watches agog, screaming and swearing coarse remarks and throwing twopound coins at them....

You think that's a horrid tale? Then I won't tell you about her management of a group of zombie singers called Ghouls Aloud....! ;)
  • bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was after Biffa Bacon from Viz? :)
  • m1pnkm1pnk Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what a proud bunch they all are.....cant we get to see them all round her place for xmas dinner ?
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

After the Viz character "Biffa Bacon", a Tyke, son of Basha. :D
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biffa lol. God almighty. How sad.
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I suppose you are right to a degree but maybe if mamma Tweedy had spent more time with the other kids in the family and less time with St Cheryl the others would maybe have stayed on the straight and narrow!!!!