Well if Daley girlfriend goes in you can kiss good bye to Gina winning.

titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
Forum Member
It Katie's all the way.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Without knowing her character, it's difficult to say.
  • syorksweaselsyorksweasel Posts: 747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    titfortat wrote: »
    It Katie's all the way.

Think it would be more an Isaac thing - in for a couple of days and out again....
  • titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    It won't matter she will get the symphony vote.
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Don't think so,if she goes in,then you'll have to question the whole story imo.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wouldn't become a full housemate...
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind if she goes in as long as she takes that control freak Daley out of Hazel's life , that guy could destroy her career
  • sue2013sue2013 Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    i think its awful the public have voted hazel and daley into the safe house, its like rubbing his poor girlfriends nose in it even more, as if she isnt hurt enough, this also means we have to put up with that awful hazel for another 2 weeks, she needs to get off that pedastal shes put herself on as its looking very shakey.
  • BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It Katie's all the way.

would Katie get with him if was single? Answer that Katie.:D
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

....that's music to my ears......:D
  • previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    however good a housemate she might be I dont think latecomers should ever win BB.
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if she goes in what a pathetic twist. Who cares about Daley!!. If she goes in I am turning off

Crap housemate. If it wasn't for this Hazel thing what has Daley done - f*ck all.
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Why would she go in? Has anything been announced?
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Gina but I don't want her to win anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they put Daley GF in then we can only conclude that the public did NOT vote them in to the Safe house.

The lines for voting in the safe house were close 12:00 Sat which is not really enough time to make any good choices.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Without knowing her character, it's difficult to say.

Why should any of them give a toss about her? She wont have been in there for weeks doing her time.
  • bad-jojobad-jojo Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Only if its well orchestrated :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It Katie's all the way.
    Seeing as this appears to have been preplanned before the series even started, why the hell would I want to vote for a tenuous girlfriend with a tenuous back story, involved in a scripted storyline? Still, I suppose there are morons who would.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they put Daley GF in then we can only conclude that the public did NOT vote them in to the Safe house.

The lines for voting in the safe house were close 12:00 Sat which is not really enough time to make any good choices.
    Indeed. There is no integrity left now. This show is scripted to the nth degree.
  • Cornish GirlCornish Girl Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    previews wrote: »
    however good a housemate she might be I dont think latecomers should ever win BB.

here, here!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cosya wrote: »
    if she goes in what a pathetic twist. Who cares about Daley!!. If she goes in I am turning off

Crap housemate. If it wasn't for this Hazel thing what has Daley done - f*ck all.
    It's just the same as the scripted stunt with Noirin and that Yank boyfriend they parachuted in. That flopped as well. This is utter wank, and planned from the start, hence the stage managed way in which the 'Girlfriend' was interviewed. They wouldn't have had her sat there with her pre-rehearsed patter and Spanish onion without a long-term agenda.
  • PontywarriorPontywarrior Posts: 8,142
    Forum Member
    Not sure anyone could think this? :confused:

Hazel didn't leave this week so I'm not sure this Katie has THAT much 'power'.

Yes. BB viewers can be fickle but I'm confident that people won't forget the last few weeks.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sincerely hope they don't bring Daley's GF in.

These things always end up with someone getting really hurt.

It would be using someone's private emotions for public entertainment & that is not what BB should be about.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just the same as the scripted stunt with Noirin and that Yank boyfriend they parachuted in. That flopped as well. This is utter wank, and planned from the start, hence the stage managed way in which the 'Girlfriend' was interviewed. They wouldn't have had her sat there with her pre-rehearsed patter and Spanish onion without a long-term agenda.

It's not quite the same as BB10, as Isaac was Noirin's ex boyfriend.

The equivalent would have been to bring in Siavash's girlfriend; that's what they should have done if they were that way inclined.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    I don't mind if she goes in as long as she takes that control freak Daley out of Hazel's life , that guy could destroy her career

What utter twaddle ...... should her career be ruined, it will be entirely down to her :rolleyes:
  • Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what Emma would say to Katie being brought in? She was anti them going in the SH, which was a pile of crap given it was a coupling deliberately engineered to bring about that eventuality.

AJ can shut up too with her 'you did it' retort to the viewers, so disingenuous.