Forum Member
✭✭
This I have always wondered.

Comments

• Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has been known to choke the odd chicken.
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    It'd be something sex related, knowing Max.
  • Options
    necromancer20necromancer20 Posts: 2,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, he doesn't have it in him as evidently shown when facing off against Carl. The same goes for Philth too despite all the bravado.
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, but his penis is.

We are talking about the world's most dangerous knob here. It can drill through a woman's mouth :o.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    No, but his penis is.

This :D

Practically speaking, he's not capable of "murder" but when he thinks with his penis and not his brain, his actions could have disastrous consequences.
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he could. Derek yes, Max no.

Accidentally, pretty much anyone could which is why I think Lucy's demise is being set up as an accident.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    This :D

Practically speaking, he's not capable of "murder" but when he thinks with his penis and not his brain, his actions could have disastrous consequences.

Indeed. His penis is responsible for many disasters throughout history. The sinking of the Titanic being one of them :o.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not at all. I don't think Max could kill anyone apart from if it wasn't intended.

I think whatever Max does and however much of a sleaze he can be, he has a conscience deep down.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed. His penis is responsible for many disasters throughout history. The sinking of the Titanic being one of them :o.

To play the devils advocate, it's also done some good. He shagged down the Berlin Wall.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    To play the devils advocate, it's also done some good. He shagged down the Berlin Wall.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It battled Godzilla too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    It battled Godzilla too.

It knocked King Kong off the Empire State Building.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    0...0 wrote: »
    It battled Godzilla too.

Lol :D. You both bring up some great points. Max's penis has indeed done a lot of good as well as a lot of bad.

But you mustn't forget the atrocities he has committed with his penis. Max caused the BP Oil Spill after his semen dropped into the Gulf of Mexico and contaminated the water :o.

Btw, I am enjoying this very informative, intellectual debate with the both of you :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    It knocked King Kong off the Empire State Building.

Not only that, but Max also shagged Noami Watts which majorly pissed off Kong :o.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    I don't really think so - didn't he try with Jack and also Carl - he just doesn't have the stomach for it. But...I wouldn't have believed he'd throw Alice under the train for Stacey the way he did, he's getting lower and lower so who knows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    I don't really think so - didn't he try with Jack and also Carl - he just doesn't have the stomach for it. But...I wouldn't have believed he'd throw Alice under the train for Stacey the way he did, he's getting lower and lower so who knows.

Two words sum him up: "cheating slug" because he's not only an expert liar and a cheater, he has the morals of a slug.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For Stacey he would.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he was you can guarantee he would shag them first
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    No, but his penis is.

We are talking about the world's most dangerous knob here. It can drill through a woman's mouth :o.

ROFL:D
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course he is - he murders billions upon billions of sperm a day with all of his wanking. :cool:
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course he is - he murders billions upon billions of sperm a day with all of his wanking. :cool:

I don't think Max knows how to pleasure himself... he just looks at it confused until a woman jumps on to it.
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not in cold blood but accident/manslaughter/killing In self defence - anyone is capable of that.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not in cold blood but accident/manslaughter/killing In self defence - anyone is capable of that.

bib: Even your fave, Robbie Roscoe.;-)
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, but his penis is.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bib: Even your fave, Robbie Roscoe.;-)

Of course, but I doubt he's going to kill anyone in the near future.