PSN Cards

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Wow i had not realised how cheaper you can get psn cards for rather than buyin em direct off PSN store, This is really gonna make my purchases cheaper yay!

i notices that most places are sold out though? any one know whats up with that?

Comments

• grilligrilli Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    probably cos of how cheaper they are
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I have been buying mine for a while for 16 quid each for 20 quid cards but they do tend to take ages, I got another 2 the last time they came in stock at Zavvi.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,503
    Forum Member
    Keep an eye on Zavvi - they seem to be in and out of stock pretty frequently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Yea i buy all my stuff on the store with cards now, i had a littlewoods coupon and managed to get a £20 card for £2, great deal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yea gettin mine from zavvi was lookin at shopto for the sms code ones but tbh never used shopto an get quidco on zavvi. Did notice some places sellin em at full price which just seemed funny
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got ordered a £20 one for £5, info here

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=39591217&postcount=700
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gazinuk wrote: »

I tried it when you first mentioned it and it didn't work for me.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take it they are part of littlewoods group as the wording sounds identical ??

I tried with littlewoods and ended up getting a mail from them saying it would take a month to get my card. I actually got a bit concerned with them and cancelled it. Maybe this one will be different.
  • grilligrilli Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zavvi have them for £15.95 but if you buy 2 and use the code APRIL2 you got s £20 cards for £29 odd.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grilli wrote: »
    zavvi have them for £15.95 but if you buy 2 and use the code APRIL2 you got s £20 cards for £29 odd.

is that 2 cards for £29 :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is that 2 cards for £29 :eek:

Just tried it and it works :eek:
  • davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    I take it they are part of littlewoods group as the wording sounds identical ??

I tried with littlewoods and ended up getting a mail from them saying it would take a month to get my card. I actually got a bit concerned with them and cancelled it. Maybe this one will be different.

Also with voucher codes littlewoods tend to take the full amount off the card (or charge to littlewoods account) and then refund the value of the voucher code. Which they don't always do if the code was abused or not used in line with the terms
  • lawrenma2lawrenma2 Posts: 4,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gazinuk wrote: »
    Gormond wrote: »
    I tried it when you first mentioned it and it didn't work for me.

I tried it, and they want you to open a credit account for it to work, but it also expired a few weeks ago anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    I had a code for £20 off a £20 spend a couple of months ago and had a PSN card free of Littlewoods :D

Have heard they can get arsey at times, but good luck to those who get it.

Zavvi deal sounds good :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simpo57 wrote: »
    I had a code for £20 off a £20 spend a couple of months ago and had a PSN card free of Littlewoods :D

Have heard they can get arsey at times, but good luck to those who get it.

Zavvi deal sounds good :cool:

Just ordered 2 and it came at £29.90 -So saved just over £10 - Out of stock at the moment but Im sure it wont be long to wait for them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lawrenma2 wrote: »
    I tried it, and they want you to open a credit account for it to work, but it also expired a few weeks ago anyway.

yea very are the old or new littlewoods direct,