Options

Sons Of Anarchy - Season 4 - US Pace [Spoilers in tags]

NailzNailz Posts: 3,054
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Starts tonight (sep 6th) in the US with a 90 minute special.

As Season 4 begins,
Clay, Jax and the other jailed SAMCRO members are released after a 14-month stretch and return to Charming—and a rude welcome from the new sheriff (Rockmond Dunbar) in town. Also new in town (and gunning for SAMCRO): Asst. U.S. Attorney Lincoln Potter (Ray McKinnon), who's probing SOA ties to Russian gunrunner Putlova (Keith Szarabajka). Meanwhile, Jax gets a warmer welcome from Tara (and their toddler), and makes a promise in return. And Opie and Lyla are getting married.

Great show. Let's hope things are better than the Irish story last season.

Comments

• Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so glad this is back
  • Options
    leithladleithlad Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best show on telly imo cant wait.
  • Options
    gavo360gavo360 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love sons of anarchy. I didn't enjoy last season as much as 1 and 2 but looking forward to season 4.
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope that the other Sons get some decent stories this year, but I can't wait. I love the show.

I also hope we get to see a prospect get his 'cut'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent first episode; if it continues in this vein I'll be a happy bunny!
  • Options
    nainznainz Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great episode, Kurt has done well to reboot the series after season 3.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, opened up loads of new plots, without forgetting about past ones.

Still hoping that Juice and Bobby get more screen time. Also, the guy that Clay made drive the tow-truck; is he new?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    I am so glad it is back, we have the new episode to watch tonight, I can't wait!.
    I agree that they should open up story lines for some of the other characters.
  • Options
    linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am dying to see S4 already, but I'm only halfway through S3 showing on 5USA at the moment.

Is there any chance someone could PM me please with a link for the live stream (assuming this is how it's being watched?)? :)
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great start to the season :)

I'm assuming that some of the stuff Tara wanted to talk about, along with the stuff Piney mentioned as being history, is the stuff from the Irish woman's letters she read...

How long before SAMCRO find out they killed an undercover Fed?
  • Options
    tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    So glad its back, pretty brutal return for the sons. I still don't know whether I'm supposed to like them or not, but I love the show.
  • Options
    Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    Brilliant start, I was worried about this whole little reboot thing, but hell, it's worked, Charming feels like a different place, the characters actually look like they've moved on, and along with that comes a whole heap of new problems and plot lines for the crew to get stuck into. With this a Breaking Bad still on, I feel spoilt in quality. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad its back, pretty brutal return for the sons. I still don't know whether I'm supposed to like them or not, but I love the show.

I love them!

Thought it was a really strong opener- hope this continues for the whole season.

Season 3 the least good so far- still not as bad as some of the stuff on TV but not as good as S1&2.

I want to see whether Jax means what he says....
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it's a bit like Dexter in that respect
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Matt D wrote: »
    Great start to the season :)

I'm assuming that some of the stuff Tara wanted to talk about, along with the stuff Piney mentioned as being history, is the stuff from the Irish woman's letters she read...

How long before SAMCRO find out they killed an undercover Fed?

Tara went to Piney and sought his advice about John Teller's journal and letters. It was a little 1 minute clip that was posted on Facebook. Another one I saw was Jax getting stabbed and another was Gemma and Tara visiting Jax with newborn Tommy.
  • Options
    LilolemeLiloleme Posts: 5,839
    Forum Member
    Eww I had to close my eyes at one point.

Really enjoyed the first episode though, back on top form.

Except for Taras hair cut that is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved it,cant wait for the rest,my fav tv show ever!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny Trejo rocks :cool:

So... how long before Gemma ****s things up...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, not long.

Looks like there could be a split in church.
  • Options
    nainznainz Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Weller directed episode 3, wonder if he will turn up in a role at some point.

Slow death by flesh eating ants:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'll be getting my wish about stories for Bobby and Juice. Good episode.

The fence and her knuckleheaded sons were very funny. Luther and Vandross. Nice touch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nainz wrote: »
    Peter Weller directed episode 3, wonder if he will turn up in a role at some point.

Slow death by flesh eating ants:eek:

I was also quite suprised when i saw his name,always liked him,yeah the ants scene looked agony lol its a first for me lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh, 6-5. Problems in the club.

Hah, Clay really shouldn't have tried that whole "You have my word" BS with Charlie in front of Bobby...
  • Options
    2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    A really cracking episode. Clay is in full evil Barsteward mode!

After last season, I was worried SoA was going to fade away, but so far so good :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    I've got a feeling that Clay might not survive this season (that's purely me speculating, not a spoiler!), he seems to have become mad with power.

It's definitely back on track after the lacklustre Season 3. It's getting back to Season 1 and 2 levels of greatness.