Options

Are they allowed out to sign on?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,046
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Given that some of these people will be in the house for three weeks or so, it makes me wonder what arrangements are made for signing on?

Can anyone clarify?

Comments

• Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Isn't being available and willing to work the first criteria of eligibility for signing on?

Need I say more?
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    probably getting their mates to sign on for them just this once :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given that some of these people will be in the house for three weeks or so, it makes me wonder what arrangements are made for signing on?

Can anyone clarify?

Some of them try to keep a low profile in there in case anyone from Jobseekers is watching.
  • Options
    Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can anyone clarify?
    They are "working" just by being in the house as they are earning minimum £15000 (well, apparently that is Bruce's fee).
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Caz42 wrote: »
    Some of them try to keep a low profile in there in case anyone from Jobseekers is watching.

LOL yeah that must be it. Best place to keep a low profile - national TV:D:D
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

you could watch Abs for a year on telly and still not recognise him if he walked into your job centre with his hoody on :cool:
  • Options
    quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    you could watch Abs for a year on telly and still not recognise him if he walked into your job centre with his hoody on :cool:

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    I would imagine people of their importance would have their butlers do this degrading task for them. If it wasn't for these wonderful stars the country would be in a terrible mess.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Mark Morrison had got the gig he'd have sent a mate into the house. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is if you're on 5.