Options

Eastenders 21/12/2010 - Ryan and Stacey go public. Episode Diacussion

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He led Janine on tonight then went and snogged Stacey. I can't stand Ryan. He wants his cake and wants to eat it too playing one off against the other for weeks.

Exactly, which is another reason I have no sympathy for him. He slept with Stacey and then had Janine right after a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    PhoenixblissPhoenixbliss Posts: 9,478
    Forum Member
    Stacey Loves Ryan 4 months after feeling its too soon to scatter Bradleys ashes?Plus I thought she just wanted fun?So inconsistent as if written week by week not a planned thought out storyline
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    What a laugh Kat calling Pat a rancid old cow. I just had a look at Kat from 2003 on youtube and she is still in the same makeup and earrings since then! Talk about rancid. What an old tart.
  • Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    catsmeow wrote: »
    What a laugh Kat calling Pat a rancid old cow. I just had a look at Kat from 2003 on youtube and she is still in the same makeup and earrings since then! Talk about rancid. What an old tart.

Sorry you're going on youtube to re-watch this nonsense from 7 years ago to attack a character.
    Maybe you need to get a sense of proportion.
    Oh, there's a wardrobe dept you know, they're not real people.

Oh you do know Pat worked for Johnny Allen years ago entertaining gentlemen don't you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    Sorry you're going on youtube to re-watch this nonsense from 7 years ago to attack a character.
    Maybe you need to get a sense of proportion.
    Oh, there's a wardrobe dept you know, they're not real people.

Oh you do know Pat worked for Johnny Allen years ago entertaining gentlemen don't you.

Excuse Highness, I went to have a look because people have been posting about their return and I had not seen the original Kate and Alfie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Excuse Highness, I went to have a look because people have been posting about their return and I had not seen the original Kate and Alfie.

It's Your Highness or Your Royal Highness if you're going down that road get the etiquette right.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:confused: What do you mean she's in the same makeup lol! You mean she still wears lippy and eye makeup, of course she does and she still wears hooped earings? So what I don't really understand why that makes someone rancid :confused:
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MCRicken wrote: »
    The new Phil & Grant - Ben & Jay :yawn:

What had they done in the launderette that upset Dot so much? And I notice it was JAY who had to clear it up even though it sounds like it wasn't actually him that did it. Think he'll ever be a proper Mitchell where Phil is concerned? Never. Nothing more than a handy errand boy/bruiser.
    I don't like soppy Janine, bring back the bitch

It was quite a change to see this vulnerable side to her character. She really HAS fallen for Ryan hasn't she? At least they've beefed her character out a bit though showing her like this, she's not 1-dimensional. Plus, yes, I prefer the bitch too!!
    Cheeky bunch of barstewards they are to the shit but wonderful Afghan.

Lol at 'Afghan'! Abi was a bleedin' pain - 'I'm not eating duck!', well starve you little git :D
    kutox wrote: »
    Excitement about a printer working... how far this show has come in recent months

I think the whole idea was the 'hilarity' of old Dot being a computer whizz while the others sat around clueless! Nice scene, I quite liked it.
    I don't even like Stacey but Pat and Lauren are a pair of cahhhhs.

In fairness I can understand where Lauren is coming from, Stacey (with a lot of help from Max) has wrecked havoc on her family in the past and she's definitely suspicious that her dad is still enamoured with her - and I think she's right. In Lauren's shoes she wouldn't be MY favourite person either.
    "You cheated, I poisoned you, so we're quits"

Brilliant !!!

Great Janine logic.
    Tanya's a pain in the neck, you dumped Max love and now your jealous of his new bird.

Wants to make her bleedin' mind up. And why's she bothered about Max when she's got a hunk like Greg?
    MCRicken wrote: »
    Yeah Pat, only worry about Stacey cheating. Nothing about Janine trying to murder someone

Skewed logic I must say.
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Whitney, pot calling the kettle purple.

Spoken for truth!
    garyessex wrote: »
    So we're expected to believe no customer is complaining that the prices are wrong, and someone, even Jean, wouldnt pay 3.60

Exactly. It's pathetic. Who the hell would pay a pound more because they gave someone 'cheek'? They'd get the exact money slammed down on the counter with me, either that or I'd walk out. Ridiculous that no one is pulling her about her blatant exploitation.
    "Go on Maternity leave will ya" :D I agree with Max, wish she'd go away for a while.

Well said Max!
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    Hope Jordan's leaving for good...his only purpose in two years was to moan about his mum's tree.

LOL!!!
    SULLA wrote: »
    Denise is well rid of the ungrateful little git:mad:

Totally agree. He barely stopped in his tracks even when she gave the ungrateful little scrote his christmas present. Turned his back and was out in a flash. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Hope it goes t*ts up at his auntie's and he wants to come back but Denise tells him to sod off :mad:
    Pat is such an hypocrit. She refused BIanco a modest loan but is quite happy to shell out money on Janine's( attempt murderer) makeover:rolleyes:

Very good point. Does she even know about them losing their christmas savings or is she so wrapped up in Janine's dramas that she hasn't a clue? Nasty.
    Not only does he let her off when he could have got her out of his life, he tells her that he will always love her. Talk about mixed messages:rolleyes:

Then the next thing she knows he's snogging Stacey's face off in the Vic and declaring his love for her? Please. Don't care what happens to him now.
    Gold_Fish wrote: »
    Poor Janine. Ryan went around telling everyone else he finished with Janie except the one person who needed to hear it most - Janine!

Exactly. What a sh!t.
    Gold_Fish wrote: »
    Exactly, which is another reason I have no sympathy for him. He slept with Stacey and then had Janine right after a few weeks ago.

Ugh! Dirty dog!
    Stacey Loves Ryan 4 months after feeling its too soon to scatter Bradleys ashes?Plus I thought she just wanted fun?So inconsistent as if written week by week not a planned thought out storyline

Totally agree. It only seems 5 minutes ago that she couldn't bear to part with his ashes but a matter of weeks later she's at it like a rabbit with Bradley and is now in love with him? Yeah, Bradley was REALLY the love of your life Stacey :rolleyes:

LOL!!! Have to agree about the styling bit - she certainly knows what she likes and definitely sticks with it! And didn't like her calling Pat that actually, Pat's no saint and is getting on my nerves a bit with this Janine obsession she has, but there was no need for that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Another great ep leading upto thursday, friday and saturday christmas day :D

Ryan i can't hate him i love the character for some reason. Stacey the same as shes my fav character, she can do whatever she likes i'll still stick up for her :D:D

Who does Pat think she is? ' i slapped you down on his wedding day' Ben Mitchell. They must of cut a scene when Ben taught her how to slap people down :o;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Totally agree. He barely stopped in his tracks even when she gave the ungrateful little scrote his christmas present. Turned his back and was out in a flash. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Hope it goes t*ts up at his auntie's and he wants to come back but Denise tells him to sod off :mad:

Rest assured that's the end of Jordan.
    That 'neatly' ties up the post Lucas aftermath and he won't be mentioned again and Denise and everyone else in the square will forget about it.
    Another p poor EE exit, same quality as Libby, Chelsea's and any other number of characters.
    Must have knocked that up on a beermat.

As an aside where was the standard 'she must have known something' rumour mill over Denise and the Lucas business, Dot and Big Mo should have been leading that storyline.
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Very good point. Does she even know about them losing their christmas savings or is she so wrapped up in Janine's dramas that she hasn't a clue? Nasty.

If Bianca stops talking to Pat like she's an afterthought maybe she'll have a bit more luck.
    Has Bianca always been this unlikeable?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BP4L wrote: »
    I thought Tayna and Vanessa liked each other.

They did, i slightly confused myself.:confused:
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good episode last night :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They did, i slightly confused myself.:confused:

This confused me too!!! I seem to remember an episode where they got on relly well. :confused:
  • Options
    BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodbye to the 'love it' boy, my dog i love it, my mum i love it, my tree i love it.

Felt sorry for Janine, Ryan should have told her it was over instead of getting her hopes up, however what she did trying to kill him is unforgivable!

If my kid was a fussy eater it would starve, pass me your duck Abi, yum yum.
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    kutox wrote: »
    I can't wait for Stacey to leave, she's been awful for ages

Me too. Can't wait to not have to see her sulky stroppy face anymore. And the character of Kat will improve without her around.
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    15 minutes wrote: »
    Ryan looks like he's been to the same super recovery wing as Jack. Apart from looking as pale as the snow.

:D I think everyone needs to go to the magic hospitals they have in EE.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woo Tanya:p