Forum Member
Back Sunday at 7.30pm on SKY ONE

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Channels And Programming Forum
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Well, the problem with sky is that the episodes have loads of great jokes cut out. So Iv downloaded all the episodes of season 2 and the 4 that have been shown of season 3.

They are so much better with all the adult stuff left in. Season 3 so far have been even better that season 2.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by Hamburger3
    Well, the problem with sky is that the episodes have loads of great jokes cut out. So Iv downloaded all the episodes of season 2 and the 4 that have been shown of season 3.

They are so much better with all the adult stuff left in. Season 3 so far have been even better that season 2.

Downloaded? From where? How do you watch them - do you need a TV card in your PC?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great to see the return of this programme this evening.

Particularly liked the line when Stewie was sent to a foster home which had various ethnic kids and he said "I've been adopted by a Benneton ad"!
    They got close to the bone with some of the comments about other cultures but thats whats so good about this programme - they don't mind stepping over the line from time to time.
  • flashingbladeflashingblade Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Watched Family Guy for the first time last night and found myself really enjoying it.
    It's pretty near the knuckle and might benefit from a later slot to attract a more adult audience.
    Very un-PC and very funny:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Just thought I'd bring this up for a bit of nostalgia since it's so close to Christmas........

A few days before this thread was started, there was an episode that aired where the Drunken Clamp gets taken over, much to Peters dismay! :D Don't like the bad teeth stereotype though.

The episode was called One If by Clam, Two If by Sea.

My favourite Family Guy episodes in no particular order:
    One If by Clam, Two If by Sea
    And Then There Were Fewer
    Breaking Out Is Hard
    Back To The Pilot

I'm grateful very much that most of the time, BBC Three and Fox don't censorship out the cutaways scenes like how somebody here mentioned Sky1 did.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    Watched Family Guy for the first time last night and found myself really enjoying it.
    It's pretty near the knuckle and might benefit from a later slot to attract a more adult audience.
    Very un-PC and very funny:D
    Lucky you - you must catch up on old episodes. You're in for a treat.
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Lucky you - you must catch up on old episodes. You're in for a treat.

It's a thirteen year old post - I suspect flashingblade has watched them all by now;-)
  • jrmswfcjrmswfc Posts: 5,644
    Forum Member
    Seriously, why do people randomly bump such old threads?

A quick search shows up 9 pages worth in this section alone of threads with "Family Guy" in the title, but they've bumped one of the oldest ones :confused:
  • Jason CJason C Posts: 31,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RichardS wrote: »
    Downloaded? From where? How do you watch them - do you need a TV card in your PC?

Now there's a post made very much in its time.
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shrike wrote: »
    It's a thirteen year old post - I suspect flashingblade has watched them all by now;-)

BBC3 seem to show the same episodes at least twice a week
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    BBC3 seem to show the same episodes at least twice a week

Yeah - that one with the snaggle toothed Brits taking over "The Drunken Clam" was shown on Sunday:D
  • OrbitalzoneOrbitalzone Posts: 12,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm a 13 year old post gets reopened, no surprise it's a newbie :D

tsk tsk