Options

Have you ever been in a fight ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Last physical fight I was in is when I was dressed as Andy Pandy and got into a stramash with a belly dancer....I have detailed it before on here.
  • Options
    Jellied EelJellied Eel Posts: 33,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...I have detailed it before on here.

That sounds like one of those occasions where video would be better. And maybe make you some money on youtube..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That sounds like one of those occasions where video would be better. And maybe make you some money on youtube..

Was back in 1993 so well before the days of youtube, probably just as well!
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    Last physical fight I was in is when I was dressed as Andy Pandy and got into a stramash with a belly dancer....I have detailed it before on here.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Quite a few. A lot of just push and shove ones, but a few full on punching in the face ones. Not pleasant, and I have to say it's amazing how quickly you get tired, nobody mentions that :p
  • Options
    cas1977cas1977 Posts: 6,399
    Forum Member
    I'd really like some honest opinions on this .

I can't say I've ever been in a real fight , at school there were skirmishes , someone provoking me , swearing , bit of pushing/kicking , but never escalated into actual punching or anything .

I was punched in the face once outside a pub , came out of nowhere , I can only think he thought I was someone else , but the next day I could hardly eat, hurt like hell .

sometimes I wish I had hit someone , certain kids at school were a nightmare , I wasn't bullied as such , but some kids would just keep on trying to provoke me with insults etc. and I'd end up seething for weeks after wishing I'd smashed them in the face just to shut them up .

What are your experiences ? I'm not looking boastful stories , but more about how it made you feel etc. , did you regret it , feel better ?

The ones I want to remember are the fights I had at school.
    After being picked on for a few weeks, I fought back and won.

Not very good at verbal assaults at school, could never think of good comebacks quickly enough, but I knew I had the advantage when it became physical.

And I always felt great after a fight. There are few things more satisfying in life than getting your own back on a bully and afterwards instead of people looking down on yo the look up to you!

There have been a few scrapes as a very young woman, none of them my fault and the only times I've got physical with another person is to defend myself. Have never started fights.
  • Options
    MinnieMinzMinnieMinz Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really want to know, please tell :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MinnieMinz wrote: »
    I really want to know, please tell :)

I was at a works Halloween party, held in a pub with another of our offices as well. A woman from the other office (who was dressed as a belly dancer) was getting rather over amorous with my friends husband (my friends husband worked in my office but my friend didn't). So, in her absence I went over and tapped the belly dancer on the shoulder and said 'Excuse me.....he is married!'. She promptly slapped me across the face!

I was stunned for a couple of seconds but came back fighting (kicked out with my white sandshoes with the blue pom poms on them) and there was a bit of shoving and pulling going on until others broke it up and she got chucked out of the pub. As she was being ejected she was shouting to me 'What's your name? I want to know your name!' to which I replied...'The names Pandy.......Andy Pandy!'

I lost a pom pom off my shoe that night too....never did recover it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was at a works Halloween party, held in a pub with another of our offices as well. A woman from the other office (who was dressed as a belly dancer) was getting rather over amorous with my friends husband (my friends husband worked in my office but my friend didn't). So, in her absence I went over and tapped the belly dancer on the shoulder and said 'Excuse me.....he is married!'. She promptly slapped me across the face!

I was stunned for a couple of seconds but came back fighting (kicked out with my white sandshoes with the blue pom poms on them) and there was a bit of shoving and pulling going on until others broke it up and she got chucked out of the pub. As she was being ejected she was shouting to me 'What's your name? I want to know your name!' to which I replied...'The names Pandy.......Andy Pandy!'

I lost a pom pom off my shoe that night too....never did recover it.

i want to come on a night out with you.
  • Options
    andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    Woke up in Ibiza with a black eye, no recollection, think I was spiked!

Nothing else however
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i want to come on a night out with you.

Any time annette :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Any time annette :D:D

what shall i come as? :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    what shall i come as? :D:D:D

Looby Loo! :D:D
  • Options
    CherumanCheruman Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just one, now I live with my relatives in Bel Air.