Ugly Betty Series 4 on Channel 4

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,542
    Forum Member
    To finish in the same week as Series 3 did last year (w/c 6th December) then it would have to start sometime within the w/c 26th July, and even then not miss a week out, which after last year is a likely possibility.

As also being one who has watched the series already, but of course a television version would be better, I hope they keep their schedule consistent as I was quite pleased with how they brought everything together at the end, you could see it go up a notch after it had been announced it was cancelled. (stick with the series by the way they do go off on one a bit at the start IMO).
  • ItsAnObsessionItsAnObsession Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 4 has 20 episodes.
    So if C4 want it to finish by the end of Dec and IF they bring it back in the usual timeslot (Monday 10pm) then it will return on 16th August.

I was hoping they would bring it back earlier :( But guess another 2 more months wont kill lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 323
    Forum Member
    ::Adam:: wrote: »
    Watch it online, there's a site where you can watch it, if anyone wants it message me! :)

i know, i wasn't sure where we'd got up to so i watched the first 2 episodes already!!! it's been axed in the US now hasn't it :(
  • jde-tvjde-tv Posts: 4,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its been confirmed... well not confirmed but it looks like the next season will be E4 only, im not really surprised, its ratings were bad for C4, but should be good for E4 :)

the links a few pages back in the tv ratings thread
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here it is:
    http://channel4sales.com/advertising/sponsorship/coming_up

I think its a good idea. I remember how well season 3 did for E4.. It used to get over half a million viewers with a peak of 0.68 million. It'll do good for them.

I dont care wherever they show it, im just glad its coming back! :p lol now if only we had an exact return date :o
  • excel99excel99 Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope it not E4 exclusive. Call me old fashioned but the ability to video it on C4 if I cant watch it when its scheduled to be on can be rather useful.

Though I would be shocked if the T4 showing was also axed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    excel99 wrote: »
    I hope it not E4 exclusive. Call me old fashioned but the ability to video it on C4 if I cant watch it when its scheduled to be on can be rather useful.

Though I would be shocked if the T4 showing was also axed

? ''video it'' thats is very old fashioned lol!! What are you gonna do when its digital only? Freeview+ box is a good idea :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Wiki..
    Season 4 will premiere in the UK on Channel 4 on Wednesday 14th July 2010 at 10pm, this will replace the empty slot which has been left by Desperate Housewives and it will complete its 20-episode run by November 2010

This cant be right :confused: Or is it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Wiki..

This cant be right :confused: Or is it?

I wouldnt of thought so... someones probs just wrote that because thats the slot it had last year :( And its looking like it will be on E4 only anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im fed up of waiting now.. I might just watch it online :mad:

Has anybody had any news on the exact date when UB will be back? (I know its back next month but would be great if we knew when)
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    C4/E4 are proving yet again that their scheduling department are utter morons. The rate they're delaying this people will have forgotten what happened in the previous season.
  • cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im fed up of waiting now.. I might just watch it online :mad:

Has anybody had any news on the exact date when UB will be back? (I know its back next month but would be great if we knew when)

I did that, but when it was broadcast first. I'd watch it now if I were you, C4/E4 need to get their act together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just got an 'answer' for when it'll be back on:
    Not long now. Keep watching.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First week of August then maybe? It's not back next week
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I asked if they knew exactly and they said:
    Yep, but I can't tell you yet. It'll be very soon though - and it'll be on E4 first.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're never going to be precise with their info are they?

I always get the same reply.. Late summer.

UB is nowhere in the schedules for the next 2 weeks so im assuming its going to return between 9th Aug-20th.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know how true this is, but seems about right!
    Ugly Betty YR 4 ep # 1 'The Butterfly Effect' Part 1, Wednesday 11th August, 9pm on E4

http://www.tvscoop.tv/2010/07/trailer_trash_n_13.html

Finally :D
  • Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay :)
    Missed it greatly, really sad to see it go so I'll make the most of this last season.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its about time!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last season got great reviews and everyone seems to think it was the best season out of the 4. So Im really looking forward to it :) Bring it on! lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Season 4 is fab, I gave up waiting and already watched but hope all your E4 viewers enjoy! I'll probably watch again though maybe a few episodes in.

Just a warning; it takes a few episodes to get going and there is one storyline in particular that most people will find irritating but it passes and the series just gets AMAZING.
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Daniel Meade's storyline for the first 7 episodes is woeful but everything else is beautiful and perfect.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danslink wrote: »
    Daniel Meade's storyline for the first 7 episodes is woeful but everything else is beautiful and perfect.

That's the one I'm on about. :D

I especially love it when Justin finally gets his own storyline. :D
    I cried at the 'coming out' ep ... the whole storyline was beautifully done.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    Can't wait for to see this, but in a way I can because I don't want Ugly Betty to end...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugly Betty will get a C4 airing at 3.45pm on Sunday afternoon (oddly not part of T4). Better than nothing