Options

The winner....what would you be happy with?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    mct40mct40 Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    I want Mark to win :-) But any one of them would be a worthy winner.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I'd like Simon to win.
    I'd be perfectly happy if Pixie won.
    I don't really mind if Frankie wins, but I'd still think Pixie was a better dancer.
    I don't really mind if Jake wins, but I don't think he should really because he's a bit limited.

I don't want Caroline to win because something about her annoys me, but I'll live with it if she does.

I really, really, really don't want Mark to win because, just, ugh!
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Very very happy : Caroline
    Happy : Simon or Pixie
    Ok (ish) : Jake
    No : Frankie ( Although resigned to the fact that she will win )
    Nooooo : Mark
  • Options
    foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be absolutely ecstatic if Simon won
    Would also love if Pixie won
    Wouldn't mind Caroline or Frankie winning (Frankie doesn't seem to have improved much though - she was my fave at the beginning)
    I would be so sad if either Mark or Jake won. Jake because I don't understand the hype and Mark just annoys me :D
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I,d like Caroline or Jake to win then Simon I dont really want any of the other three to win.
  • Options
    *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be happy with either Jake, Frankie or Simon winning.

I wouldn't mind Caroline or Pixie winning.

I would be devastated, would lose the will to live, lose my faith in humanity, enter the most deepest, darkest depression if Mark Wright won! Especially after last years winner! :p
  • Options
    Fuchsia GroanFuchsia Groan Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Simon might win. My spidey senses tell me that as things stand, I'd be a little surprised if he doesn't.

I'd be quite happy with that - I've grown to like him, and I rather like Kristina - in fact, wouldn't mind it one little bit if she were to win.:):)
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon or Caroline.

But to be honest, anyone but Mark.
  • Options
    Rodney McKayRodney McKay Posts: 8,143
    Forum Member
    Caroline. She's come across really well.
  • Options
    Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Simon, Jake, Pixie and Caroline all make it into the final it will definitely come down to who shines on the night. I could vote for any one of these four.

I used to like Frankie a lot but I've felt for a few weeks now that we have seen all she has got to show. I wouldn't be miffed if she won, but I don't get excited at the thought.

Can't see Mark being in with a chance and the more we are told he is final material, the less I can see it.
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Simon, Jake, Pixie and Caroline all make it into the final it will definitely come down to who shines on the night. I could vote for any one of these four.

I used to like Frankie a lot but I've felt for a few weeks now that we have seen all she has got to show. I wouldn't be miffed if she won, but I don't get excited at the thought.

Can't see Mark being in with a chance and the more we are told he is final material, the less I can see it.

Yeah the "Mark could make the final" talk from people on ITT baffles me and Zoe encouraging it is very unprofessional. He is the worst dancer left and not likeable so I don't understand why they are trying to make a Mark Wright happen anyway.

I would be happy with any of the others winning, especially Pixie or Frankie.
  • Options
    Fallaway rFallaway r Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    I'd be delighted if Simon or Frankie won.
    I'd be happy with Pixie or Caroline.,
    I'd be ok with Jake. I don't think Mark deserves to win.
  • Options
    JDarcyJDarcy Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    I'd really like Frankie to win but I think Pixie, Caroline and Simon all stand a good chance and deserve it as well. I would be very happy with those four in the final
  • Options
    ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon or Caroline.

But to be honest, anyone but Mark.

Me too.
  • Options
    Mr CellophaneMr Cellophane Posts: 2,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like Simon to win (Kristina really, I have become a fan!)

But given that the public vote is all that counts in the final, I don't think he will. I'd be fairly happy if any of the three remaining ladies won; I enjoy watching all of them.

Jake would not be a worthy winner, and Mark (I'm the underdog, vote for me or I'll cry - again!) needs to go this week.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon or Caroline and I'd be happy for Pixie.

I'd be so sad if Mark won.
  • Options
    Siobhan_KellySiobhan_Kelly Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    anyone but cringeworthy Mark.
  • Options
    rachymacrachymac Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very very happy : Caroline or Mark
    Happy : Simon or Pixie
    Ok (ish) : Frankie