**SPOILER** Thread - Saturday 6th December 2014

Comments

• NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I just point out to those who don't believe the result - I post the result as soon as I get it from the mole - I have no control over the mole telling me the truth, however, this week, my mole confirmed the spoiler given by someone else.
    LOL! I don't think you need worry about not being believed. I just told OH the result and he looked at me very keenly and said, "who's the source? Abigail's Mum?"

"Yes, dear".

"Well, it'll be right then..."
    :D

And OH is a suspicious, cynical person... but he has you noted as a trusted source!

Many thanks to you and your moles. It is a surprising exit but what's Strictly without a shock or two? :cool:

Nighty night. ^_^
  • Phebes4361Phebes4361 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Final

Caroline
    Simon

Definatley
    Simon as I don't rate Caroline
  • Dan Saul KnightDan Saul Knight Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Thanks again to abigailsmum and the mole for the spoiler.
    Here, we call the couple Trixie and Trenton, and we're sorry to see them go.
    Thanks again am. You're a star.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be between two, then - Caroline and Frankie. But I still think Jake's locked on to win.

My problem with Caroline and Frankie is they struggle with Ballroom and Latin respectively. I think Jake can be extremely fantastic on certain dances and that is a mixture of the two so that's why he is my winner.

Simon as much as I love him is too of an underdog for me and him winning whilst it would be nice to see would feel a little disappointing.

I doubt Mark will win.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bottom

Simon vs Pixie. Pixie is out.

These are the real results
    Simon v Pixie

PIXIE OUT :o

:o

Thank you
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol - DS will go into meltdown tomorrow night - am actually looking forward to it :D:D:D - even though there are 'haters' I think even they will be shocked!!

Any info on who the judges saved or how the dance off went?
  • MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apologies for letting off steam - have felt rotten all day, & then that FM who hates our thread anyway, peed me off insinuating the wrong result was provided - & believe me, he was insinuating that.

Anyways, think I'll have a nightcap, calm down & be glad I don't have to break Abi's heart in the morning by telling her Mark is out :D

Take a deep breath, have a nightcap and ignore the ungrateful barstewards.:)

Thank you for all the trouble you go to to bring us the spoiler.
  • abigailsmumabigailsmum Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Normandie wrote: »
    LOL! I don't think you need worry about not being believed. I just told OH the result and he looked at me very keenly and said, "who's the source? Abigail's Mum?"

"Yes, dear".

"Well, it'll be right then..."
    :D

And OH is a suspicious, cynical person... but he has you noted as a trusted source!

Many thanks to you and your moles. It is a surprising exit but what's Strictly without a shock or two? :cool:

Nighty night. ^_^
    LOL :cool::D:D
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thengp12 wrote: »
    It is going to look very strange to see a 6 next to the top couple on Wikipedia for ages

That's what I was thinking :o
  • GaditanoGaditano Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pixie's first dance tonight was full of mistakes that the judges chose to overlook. And her winning the waltzathon was very dubious. As ever, the judges were overly kind to her.

Her cold and arrogant personality obviously put the voting public off.

I'm delighted she has been kicked off.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member

It's been guessed that it was a two-way split (Craig/Bruno saving Pixie, Darcey/Len saving Simon), but for all we know, Pixie could have completely messed up in the dance-off and it could have been a clean sweep.
  • abigailsmumabigailsmum Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not yet :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    Don't let that poster upset you abigailsmum. Ignore them, that's what they deserve. We all think you are marvellous, what with the time list and the spoiler, and your good humour. You are a star .

Hear, hear !

Even many of us Pixie supporters have indicated elsewhere that we could see this coming after all these ties in the judges order.

I was a bit surprised by the result, but not totally shocked.

Thanks for all you do here, abigailsmum.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I just point out to those who don't believe the result - I post the result as soon as I get it from the mole - I have no control over the mole telling me the truth, however, this week, my mole confirmed the spoiler given by someone else.

IF you think I'd be so low as to wind up the entire thread, then feel free to organise your own bloody spoiler in future, because frankly, I just can't be arsed if I am going to be treated like this.

I hate that you're catching grief for this. >:( You've been wonderful to do this for us !!!!!!!!!!
  • TomStarTomStar Posts: 2,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    >:( I am not happy at all with this result. I wanted to see Pixie's Argentine Tango
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not yet :(

No worries. I reckon it was a two way split with Darcey and Len saving Simon.
  • AndrxwAndrxw Posts: 10,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the fu...absolute travesty! I bet Craig and Bruno saved her while Darcey did her usual ridiculous 'generous to the men' style of judging and saved Simon while bloody Len had the casting vote. Craig should be made the head judge sharpish!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Idiotic jealous women voting with their hormones again. Mark and Jake comedy dancers in the semi-final? FFS what a joke.

The majority of the celebs voted out early this series were men. Thom was given the boot early on. Both Simon and Mark have been in the dance-off more than once. Alesha, Kara and Abby all won their series. Frankie and Caroline still remain in the contest. Hasn't this 'stupid female voters' trope been debunked by now?

Simon does nothing for me, he was in blue for Christ's sake, Jake looks like a Cheesy Wotsit and Mark is so repulsive he makes my ovaries shrivel. Some of us don't vote on looks. Mark Benton was my favourite celeb last year and he was hardly pin-up material. Some of us like a bit of substance.
  • kassieqkassieq Posts: 3,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First many thanks to abigailsmum and everyone else involved for stellar work in providing us with spoilers throughout the season, it is much appreciated.

Second, I can believe it, for crying out loud there are only 6 couples and they managed to have three of them on the same score, idiots, if they did their job there would be 6 separate scores. I would rather Jake or Mark went, but so be it.
  • ricardorobertoricardoroberto Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    @ Gatidano.

Cold and arrogant???

You have a very disturbed way of viewing people and should get help.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    TomStar wrote: »
    >:( I am not happy at all with this result. I wanted to see Pixie's Argentine Tango

Judging by what Trent said on tonight's show, I don't think they'd have danced the Argentine Tango this series.
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    This place is going to be really unpleasant after the results show tomorrow :(:(:(

I Think that I'm just going to lurk.. ..

Oh I'm going to be here, and I wonder how many seconds after the result becomes clear it'll take for someone to write something disgusting about Simon and someone to blame Mark for being more popular than Pixie - didn't take long in here tonight!

I get the feeling the alert button may be used liberally tomorrow night, I can't see this place staying the right side of civilised after the result becomes clear.

IF you think I'd be so low as to wind up the entire thread, then feel free to organise your own bloody spoiler in future, because frankly, I just can't be arsed if I am going to be treated like this.

Abigailsmum, anyone who posts or lurks here regularly believes you entirely and owes you a rather large bottle of champagne for all the hard work you do to get the spoiler each week, so please don't think it's not appreciated, because it very much is! :)
    I think you are right about the vote. In the main show Len gave Pixie 8 and Simon 9 so in that sense he's being consistent. Pixie didn't deserve to be in the bottom 2 though.

On tonight's showing she did - she was one of about 4 people who could have won the waltzathon (have to admit I barely noticed her in it at all, so she certainly wasn't standing out for either a good or bad reason!), and clearly winning it didn't make much of a difference to her popularity, and her main dance was not good.
    I think Mark avoided the dance off because he was most definitely disadvantaged by the waltzathon as only he and Jake went DOWN the leaderboard afterwards, and his vote has obviously been fluctuating up and down between appearances in the dance off, so a few more people threw him a vote.

Pixie must have been low in the public vote to end up in the dance off from second on the board and I think she is a bit marmite to be honest.....only thing Im shocked about is the judges not saving her but I think we will find Len got the casting vote and he wasn't a fan of their cha cha

Correct me if I'm wrong, but surely Pixie must have been stone dead last in the public vote? Or could she have been second last with Simon coming last?
    If you voted for mark be glad I don't know where you live..

Consider yourself reported and I hope you get banned. That's a disgusting thing to say to anyone, and if you said that to my face I'd consider it a threat and be seriously thinking about reporting you to the police. How dare you post something like that!
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocking. Is it because Pixie can't do the tour? She is far and away the better dancer.
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Despite what people may WANT to believe Pixie was in the bottom 2 in the first place because the public didn't vote for her, and if we didn't have a dance off and it was purely done on public vote she might have been gone anyway as Simon might have got more votes than her. She could only have been one more point if she was on the top of the board so she was very very low on the vote and obviously not as many people wanted her to win as some of the others, thats the way it goes.
  • anne16anne16 Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't get why so may people dislike Pixie and Trent. I think they come across really well when they are interviewed. I think Frankie should have been in the bottom 2, didn't think she was that great tonight. I'm sure she has had dance training but it is hardly mentioned.