Options

Karen Barber

xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
Forum Member
Karen is the hottest babe on the show,
its criminal that she has been demoted from
the judges panel
Lets start a massive nationwide campaign to get her put back to her rightful place
go here
http://celebheaven.freepowerboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=600

Comments

• Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,214
    Forum Member
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    the judges panel
    Lets start a massive nationwide campaign to get her put back to her rightful place
    go here

I think she may be judginjg next series - which will surely mean bye bye Emma:D
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    I think she may be judginjg next series - which will surely mean bye bye Emma:D
    Is this informed info footygirl - if so I'd be delighted.

Karen or Nicky - anyone but the Spice Girl will make me happy.

On another note - what a bloody awful dress she was wearing last night.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ignazio wrote: »
    Is this informed info footygirl - if so I'd be delighted.

Karen or Nicky - anyone but the Spice Girl will make me happy.

On another note - what a bloody awful dress she was wearing last night.:eek:

It is informed info:)

Never mind the dresses - Emma's judging was even worse than usual
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is informed info:)

Never mind the dresses - Emma's judging was even worse than usual

Does that mean Jason will have to eat his words and accept that what she has to say matters again :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does that mean Jason will have to eat his words and accept that what she has to say matters again :D
    Oh joy!
  • Options
    Forum Member

Absolutely - her opinion has always been more valid than Emma
  • Options
    samiskimsamiskim Posts: 1,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O perlease let it be true. The end of Emma Bimbo Bunton - the girl who has never skated professionally yet thinks she can judge an ice-dancing competition. She really ought to go and learn how to speak English and not talk in jargon most of the time.

I hope she clears out of Dancing on Ice never to return and takes the vile Jason Gardiner with her - then we will be rid of two jumped-up, self-opinionated twerps. Bring back NIcky and Karen as judges - then at least some common sense will be restored to this failing but massively hyped up programme.
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Please don't let Karen back on the panel... she's really shown herself up this series IMO, especially with her Johnson obsession!

Bunton needs to go though for sure, her comments last night were just plain odd. It was actually quite a nice moment when Karen actually criticised her comments for a change, and Jason agreed with her. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tejas wrote: »
    Please don't let Karen back on the panel... she's really shown herself up this series IMO, especially with her Johnson obsession!

Bunton needs to go though for sure, her comments last night were just plain odd. It was actually quite a nice moment when Karen actually criticised her comments for a change, and Jason agreed with her. :)

Well Emma is just plain ignorant as a judge - I actually have tweeted her a few times and told her she was wrong - back comes the pathetic response of jumps don't impress me I want to be entertained
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tejas wrote: »

When has Karen ever had a Johnson obsession? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    When has Karen ever had a Johnson obsession? :confused:

Well, the public seem to have a Johnson obsession :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, the public seem to have a Johnson obsession :(
    I wouldn't call it an obsession more respect and admiration for a courageous man who risked his life for others.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karen'll be fine as long as her boundaries as a judge are clear. No more training or getting to know the couples - just pure judging.

Saying that, a biased Karen is still better than an 'impartial' Emma.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Karen'll be fine as long as her boundaries as a judge are clear. No more training or getting to know the couples - just pure judging.

Saying that, a biased Karen is still better than an 'impartial' Emma.

Karen can be as biased as she likes as long as it means Goodbye Emma :D - atleast then the skating judges overrule the performance judges, which is how it should be imo.
  • Options
    TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they would know this far ahead if there'll be a Dancing on Ice 2011/2. Surely they wait for ratings before deciding that.
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they would know this far ahead if there'll be a Dancing on Ice 2011/2. Surely they wait for ratings before deciding that.

Well the ratings are up on last year so can't see ITV not wanting the show to return.

I doubt that they have made any decisions on the judges for next year though.Karen is judging on tour so depending on audience reaction that could pave the way for her return to the panel on next year's show.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I think the ratings are up due to Jason and his inflammatory comments to the contestants. How many more scenes are we going to have before the end of the show. Hope Emma leaves, she is dreadful as a judge and what is the point of having only one skater on the panel when it is supposed to be a skating show. Why do we need two "experts" on dancing and performance!!!!!! The producers must be delighted with Jason, he has constantly grabbed the headlines and has kept the internet alive with comments from disgusted viewers!!
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I dont know why Jason would have to "eat his words"!!!! it was the producers that undermined her i the first place!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is nt Jason taking over the "nasty nick " role from Big Bro ?

they might decide to put Karen back on the panel and hype up
    the aggro between nasty Jason and Karen !

Just wondering, would nt those in line roller skates do the same job... and save all that ice and refrigeration ?
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    the judges panel
    go here

Oh please not. I've nothing against her as such, and brilliant though she might be as a coach, she was dreadful as a judge because she was too involved with the contestants - conflict of interests - and too weak. Remember how 2 of her favourites were in the bottom 2 last series? Admid all her sobbing she actually ended up refusing to name either one of them to save. If nothing else, totally unprofessional.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kaycee wrote: »
    Oh please not. I've nothing against her as such, and brilliant though she might be as a coach, she was dreadful as a judge because she was too involved with the contestants - conflict of interests - and too weak. Remember how 2 of her favourites were in the bottom 2 last series? Admid all her sobbing she actually ended up refusing to name either one of them to save. If nothing else, totally unprofessional.

That wasn't Karen - that was Cheryl on X Factor who ducked out ofher responsibilities.

Karen has never refused to vote
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That wasn't Karen - that was Cheryl on X Factor who ducked out ofher responsibilities.

Karen has never refused to vote

Really? I've never watched X-Factor so wouldn't have seen Cheryl vote or otherwise.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Really? I've never watched X-Factor so wouldn't have seen Cheryl vote or otherwise.

No Kaycee you are right. I remember that too and it was Karen before her makeover!! She had long curlie hair and fairy type dresses!! She looks a knockout now!! Karen, I agree, is too emotional and I found her behaviour embarrassingly awful when she burst into tears, totally unnecessary. This is an ENTERTAINMENT show, she was hardly sending the contestants to their deaths!!!!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ITV and its skating show has given
    a new lease of life to all these ex skating
    stars who otherwise would nt get a look
    in .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly think your memory is playing tricks kaycee - Karen has always used her vote - albeit over emotionally at times.

I don't watch XF - but google Cheryl refuses to vote and you're spoilt for choice; replace Cheryl with Karen Barber - nothing.