• Options
    #grotbags##grotbags# Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peggy who?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    I miss get outta my pub. I mean Kat might say it a few times, but I want Peggy's version :(:p
  • Options
    Sally LinzSally Linz Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show moved on so quickly to Kat's return that there wasn't time to miss Peggy. Kat like Peggy is a loud, bright and colourful character to have behind the bar. Once Kat and Alfie arrived it was a great distraction from Peggy's exit and the whole fire storyline. I actually think EE did this on purpose and timed it really well. As Babs leaves a hole it's instantly filled by Jessie and Shane. (I know Shane irritates some but there's no denying he's popular)

A fresh era in the Vic was needed and the show moved on quickly without dwelling. So I don't miss Peggy but I do value what she gave to the show - Babs is a legend - and I'd always be happy to see her return.

Kat is a good replacement for the Vic. She's excellent landlady material.
  • Options
    ManOfEastManOfEast Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't miss her at all. Don't miss Stacey either.

Both characters had been ruined lol
  • Options
    MarieHMarieH Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No,never really liked the character 'Peggy'

Barbara's nice enough though :)
  • Options
    biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    no dont miss her either

id like phil mitchell to take a good break aswell maybe 2 years or something his stuff is terrible with all the hardman crap talk:rolleyes: so annoying!!!!
  • Options
    Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jonjons wrote: »
    I was thinking that its been 2/3 months since Peggy left and I dont miss her. kat and Alfie really fit inwell in teh Vic like they use to 2003-2005 period and Peggy isnt actually needed.

The only thing is if Glenda will be supportive of Ronnie when the babyplot happens but other then that i dont actualyl think its a big loss in hiensight

No I dont miss her at all which proves her character was hyped up for the media and such. No one cares about her anymore.

Anyways, I spoke to her today on the bingo today.. unlucky for some but she is having jack pot joy...
  • Options
    FashionFashion Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    She was never EastEnders, so no.
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    I don't actually - i'm much prefering this new era in the Vic with the Slaters there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peggy? Peggy who? ;)

No, I'm not missing her at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ea91 wrote: »
    Don't miss Peggy. Already miss Stacey though.

Same!