Options

Ajay - Neighbours

mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,771
Forum Member
Does anyone know if Ajay is leaving Neighbours?

Looking him up on IMDB it says he's been filming a programme called Conspiracy 365.

It's unusual to be involved in two shows at the same time.

Anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    We can but hope!
  • Options
    pinkwaferpinkwafer Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God I hope so. He is so annoying. No wonder Pria is having an affair.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    There has been no official announcement that he is leaving so doesn't look like it. They do sometimes give people time off to do other things, like the actress who plays Shelia who took a few months off to do a play and has just returned now oz pace. It's also.worth noting Neighbours is not filming now, they take one month off over Christmas and New Year, so he would also be free to film other stuff at the moment.
  • Options
    mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on guys, he isn't that bad. Mike Williams (Tashie's Dad) was 500 x worse!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've never had a problem with the Kapoors but lately they are irritating me.

Ajay's inane grin and constant chuckling and Priya talking through her nose is beginning to grate.
  • Options
    lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mumbles26 wrote: »
    I've never had a problem with the Kapoors but lately they are irritating me.

Ajay's inane grin and constant chuckling and Priya talking through her nose is beginning to grate.

And don't get me started on the daughter ... I know she is supposed to be an annoying teenager, but the actress cannot stay still. She moves about too much when she is saying the most basic of lines. If she ever has to deliver a shedload of dialogue she will be hopping all over the place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And don't get me started on the daughter ... I know she is supposed to be an annoying teenager, but the actress cannot stay still. She moves about too much when she is saying the most basic of lines. If she ever has to deliver a shedload of dialogue she will be hopping all over the place.

Lol.. I've noticed this about Rani too, it's the sudden head jerking that she needs to control.