Options

Gail and Lewis

soapreturneesoapreturnee Posts: 421
Forum Member
It's going to be an interesting turn of events to see where corrie will take the Gail and Lewis plot, I know he's gunning for revenge, but she was only protecting her mother, and with Sue Johnston returning soon as Gloria, I hope the tables will turn and it'll be them that take him down.

Team Gail and Gloria are a great pairing, and I hope the writers put them together more for 2013 :)

Comments

• Options
    OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't quite get what's going on with that tbh. Can someone explain it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    For me too, I missed months of Corrie this year.....
  • Options
    IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loubychew wrote: »

Lewis pretended to fall over and hurt his back, so Gail took him into the Platt home. When she went upstairs, he was looking at a bank statement. He's basically been weaving his way into the house, and she seems quite fond of him now :)
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Loubychew wrote: »
    Gail sabotaged her mother's relationship with Lewis, after he did a runner from their French vacation (he spotted his former girlfriend Penny who he swindled cash from). She used Gloria to act as a honeytrap, but it backfired after Lewis got wind of it and discovered Audrey was 'in on it'; he decided to leave her.

Gail felt pity and one thing led to another...
  • Options
    IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gail sabotaged her mother's relationship with Lewis, after he did a runner from their French vacation (he spotted his former girlfriend Penny who he swindled cash from). She used Gloria to act as a honeytrap, but it backfired after Lewis got wind and discovered Audrey was 'in on it'; he decided to leave her.

Gail felt pity and one thing led to another...

That happened earlier, my post is more recent, so read it in that order :)
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's going to be an interesting turn of events to see where corrie will take the Gail and Lewis plot, I know he's gunning for revenge, but she was only protecting her mother, and with Sue Johnston returning soon as Gloria, I hope the tables will turn and it'll be them that take him down.

Team Gail and Gloria are a great pairing, and I hope the writers put them together more for 2013 :)

He pretends to be in love with Gail