Emmerdaily 21/5/15 Story Of The Booze - ONE HOUR EPISODE!!

Comments

• Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack!! :D:):) Supersized MQ tonight, loved it! :cool:
  • JackWJackW Posts: 45,892
    Forum Member
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Jack!! :D:):) Supersized MQ tonight, loved it! :cool:

Thank you Pan x :)
  • norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    I think we need to post 15 different threads riffing on the theme of 'ED was amaaaaazing last night'.

Seriously, though, whilst not advocating the flooding of the boards with spurious threads, it was amaaaaazing last night. Charlotte, John and Mark were superb, as were Natalie and Matt. Heck, even the youngsters who play Gabby, Arthur and April were great.

Brilliant viewing.
  • Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,735
    Forum Member
    Brilliant episode last night - particularly the ending with Laurel and Ashley - they still have soooo much chemistry - far more than Marlon and Laurel or Ashley and Harriet will ever have. Also well done to all the children last night - must have been really difficult for the little one who plays Arthur but he got it just right - and April was as ever lovely in that scene with her and Marlon.
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant episode last night - particularly the ending with Laurel and Ashley - they still have soooo much chemistry - far more than Marlon and Laurel or Ashley and Harriet will ever have. Also well done to all the children last night - must have been really difficult for the little one who plays Arthur but he got it just right - and April was as ever lovely in that scene with her and Marlon.

Shows just how utterly stupid it was splitting up Laurel and Ashley with that moronic father bashing storyline and putting her with the grossly over acted moron with his stupid hand gestures.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Evening all, thanks for the thread Gulfie. Great title! :D

Grrrrrr! Eurovision. >:(>:(

Morning Oldnjaded

Just off to phone the TV Reception people in the latest round to get TV restored, but don't expect it to be before tueday at the earliest so I expect a long boring bank holiday weekend.

Brought this over from the other thread where I got confused.:blush::blush::blush:

And a bust yet again as the person I need to talk to is never in, now noon bah
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D I hate it even more this year, cos for the first time in years and years I actually like the UK song and as usual, it will come absolutely nowhere. :(

Will it get a point

Have a problem since I will hopefully be at my sisters tomorrow night, do I watch Eurovision, Danish drama 1864 or the last proper ever ep of CSI, or do I just watch the Game of Thrones eps my sister has recorded for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not to derail the thread anymore but I have always loved it and I'm perfect respectable so :p

Should have watched EE at 10 instead.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like the block voting between neighbouring countries, wish they'd come up with a better way to vote. It should be anonymous so you only hear the song without knowing the country it's from, then you'd have to go by what your hear not by who's popular or who's your neighbour . Bet the results of the past years would be very different doing it this way.

Block voting doesn't really work or the same country would win every year.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Should have watched EE at 10 instead.

I was going to do that, but instead I drove red hot needles under my toenails.

I don't regret my choice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ireland have won it 7 times but now all the eastern european countries block vote so like Britain we're royally f****d :o

I do like Graham presenting though

Russia is very unpopular this year, but its singer is a very famous (in eastern europe anyway) very popular singer so wonder if the 2 factors will cancel each other out.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Very attractive
    I told you !
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Laurel. The shame.:(

Terrible behaviour but great acting, seriously the actress should win best actress at the BAFTA's next year, never mind soap acting I mean in general, she's putting in a perfromance Sheridan Smith current golden girl of British acting would be proud of.
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmerdale was just fantastic last night, great performances from everyone involved in the Laurel storyline, (except Marlon, of course) in fact, it has been great all week in my opinion. Completely on fire at the moment and just pure character driven drama.

Betty's tribute was the perfect way to write her out, I am glad she gets to have a happy ending.

I'm devastated that Alicia is leaving the village and I don't know how I am going to cope with watching without her. :cry: She shouldn't be chased from the village! >:(

Edit: Morning Kwynne :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jewels501 wrote: »
    Marlon is supposed to be the victim but is as irritating as ever. Don't know why Cain gives him the time of day.:(

Its very hard to be sympathetic toward moron.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samcains90 wrote: »
    Emmerdale was just fantastic last night, great performances from everyone involved in the Laurel storyline, (except Marlon, of course) in fact, it has been great all week in my opinion. Completely on fire at the moment and just pure character driven drama.

Betty's tribute was the perfect way to write her out, I am glad she gets to have a happy ending.

I'm devastated that Alicia is leaving the village and I don't know how I am going to cope with watching without her. :cry: She shouldn't be chased from the village! >:(

Edit: Morning Kwynne :)

Morning

All good points.

I thought Alicia and David were just going for 6 weeks why are they suddenly selling up and going for Good, did I miss more than I thought in last weeks double bill.

I'm sorry your post is about to be swamped by loads of mine.:cool::cool::cool::cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cuishla wrote: »
    Oh Brenda, Viv would have been well up for helping Carly with her shop.

Not really since they would be in competition.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    How humiliating. :(:o

Not as humiliating as whats about to happen.
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Morning

All good points.

I thought Alicia and David were just going for 6 weeks why are they suddenly selling up and going for Good, did I miss more than I thought in last weeks double bill.

I'm sorry your post is about to be swamped by loads of mine.:cool::cool::cool::cry:

I think it is just for 6 weeks but they intend to move out there if all goes well, I think they may not be selling the house (though the shop has a door into the house) and just the shop for now.

I'm not overly pleased with the way Alicia's story has been handled the past couple of weeks. Lachlan apologises and everything's alright now? I know that she's still struggling inside but I don't like the implication of her running away from Emmerdale because of Lachlan. Not to mention I don't want my favourite character to leave. I'm hoping they will return after the 6 weeks.

No worries, you go ahead with your swamping. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    That Laurel scene was filmed on the next estate over from the one I grew up on.

You must be so proud.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cuishla wrote: »
    I know Hilary but who is Caroline :confused:

Laurels only once seen sister.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debpasty can't keep away from HotRossBuns

What even when she is trying to save his face from bare knuckle fighting.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The estate agent :D

Seen her somewhere before but can't place her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora. wrote: »
    This is going to be brilliant :D:D:D

what bare knuckle fighting?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    popped in to say Charlotte Bellamy is absolutely brilliant, this is top draw acting for a soap

So where's her talent been these last few years she has been with the Moron.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People will have forgotten it by the time the next Baftas and BSAs come around. :(

I expect she will fall off the Wagon just in time for the voting.