Siavash's not nominating. So he gets put up for eviction.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,677
Forum Member
But.

Big Brother announces:

"Due to Siavash's failure to nominate, ALL housemates, with the exception of Siavash, are up for eviction this week".

kind of makes sense doesn't it?

Siavash needs to either walk, shut up, or grow some.

Comments

• SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see that happening actually.
  • moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As soon as he said he wasn't nominating I expected BB to put the whole house bar him up. But knowing the show this year they are probably not willing to give the public the opportunity to get rid of one of the favoured few, so he'll probably get a couple of hours in prison instead :rolleyes:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not shy about voicing my support for Siavash. I love him :)

But I don't agree with this silly nonsense about refusing to nominate to put himself up. To do it once was fine, but it's getting tedious now.

I hope they do call his bluff this time.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell him they'll put Noirin back in if he doesn't nominate, he'll soon change his tune.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just have him pack his suitcase but don't give it back after the eviction (if he survives).

Siavash without his costumes is a nobody.
  • psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its all good
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    hes getting boring now just kick him out.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nominating is a fundamental rule of BB, to refuse to do that is a major rule break. The obvious punishment is to put him up, but as that is what he wants, they can't do that. BB need to show some balls for once and tell him he either noms or gets thrown out - they wont do that of course because he is one of the favs, but that shouldn't matter - if he remained steadfast and BB did kick him out it would shock the other hms - once they saw how serious bb took it!

The only punishment for a hm refusing to nom is that they be removed from the house - simple as that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if he does get put up for not nominating, viewers should call his bluff and evict him. end of.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Remove him.... he smells.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sid_1979 wrote: »
    I'm not shy about voicing my support for Siavash. I love him :)

But I don't agree with this silly nonsense about refusing to nominate to put himself up. To do it once was fine, but it's getting tedious now.

I hope they do call his bluff this time.

Siavash is my fave too but I agree it is really dumb behaviour. I'm hoping he comes to his senses soon :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Siavash has always seemed to had an issue with being up for eviction since early on in the series. He has spoken a lot of putting himself up. He's seemed uncomfortable in there lately so maybe he just wants to see once more that now Noirin has left, the public still accept him and want him there before he can move on in the house. If he is up this week and survives, maybe he will join in with nominations again and enjoy the experience a little more.....

But he is a verrrry difficult one to understand sometimes....:cool:
  • cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    No way will BB let im have his own way on this one. Whole house up I suspect
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it will happen although you never know.

Just think of the choice of hms to vote for.wow.
  • Caged KittyCaged Kitty Posts: 15,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cath99 wrote: »
    No way will BB let im have his own way on this one. Whole house up I suspect

I agree. It will not be as simple as that. BB cannot let him win.
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell him they'll put Noirin back in if he doesn't nominate, he'll soon change his tune.

I doubt it! I think he still habours the belief that things may still work out between the two of them :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    Remove him.... he smells.

Do you have smellovision?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Siavash has always seemed to had an issue with being up for eviction since early on in the series. He has spoken a lot of putting himself up. He's seemed uncomfortable in there lately so maybe he just wants to see once more that now Noirin has left, the public still accept him and want him there before he can move on in the house. If he is up this week and survives, maybe he will join in with nominations again and enjoy the experience a little more.....

But he is a verrrry difficult one to understand sometimes....:cool:

I think he genuinely wants to leave but at the same time doesn't want to walk! When hms walk, do they get penalised by BB, perhaps, financially?
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tortue wrote: »
    Siavash is my fave too but I agree it is really dumb behaviour. I'm hoping he comes to his senses soon :(

He is my second fave and I agree, its getting tedious. I want the old cool Vash back!
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Siavash is my second fav., I hope he does decide to nominate it is crucial ;
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think some posters still don't want to believe that Siavash may genuinely have been in love with Noirin and so is hurting like you won't understand! I think he really liked/likes her and is still in pain.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Siavash but he's being daft. This may be the last chance to get Lisa up for eviction (I'm assuming Siavash would vote for Lisa). Once any of Bea, Freddie, Marcus or Siavash are gone, I think 'team dumb' will take control of the house... unless of course ALL the HMs are up as Siavash's punishment.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    I think some posters still don't want to believe that Siavash may genuinely have been in love with Noirin and so is hurting like you won't understand! I think he really liked/likes her and is still in pain.

I do believe that but he is left in the house now, he needs to try and enjoy it again, he doesn't have Isaac or Noirin in there to rub it in his face anymore, or he needs to get out of there if thats bad for him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    I do believe that but he is left in the house now, he needs to try and enjoy it again, he doesn't have Isaac or Noirin in there to rub it in his face anymore, or he needs to get out of there if thats bad for him.

I believe it too, but I agree with you, if he's feeling that bad he needs to leave, but refusing to nominate only messes things up for the other HMs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »

But how can he just snap out of it? If he genuinely liked her, it would be nigh on impossible to get over her so quickly! Somehow, I think he still hopes that there's even the slimmest of chances that they'd get it on!