Options

My Darling Mr Q Died Today

Comments

• Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for your loss. Hope you've got some friends/family with you now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so sorry to see this, QG. You may find this strange as I've never spoken to you but I always notice your posts and when I saw this thread title I actually felt a jolt of horror through my body. It was always very obvious how in love you were. I don't know what to say, other than I am so sorry, and I will be thinking of you. I think it's obvious how much everyone here is here for you, even those of us who don't really know you. Please find someone to stay with you - your daughter, or a friend, you shouldn't be alone right now. I'm so sorry again, QG. We're all here for you xxxx
  • Options
    MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very sorry to hear this. Mind yourself, Same thing happened to my mum in August and it was only in the last few weeks I realised she was gone. My heart goes out to you.
  • Options
    ejmejm Posts: 3,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so very sorry QG :cry: My thoughts are with you, your daughter and the rest of the family. Look after each other and take comfort from each other.
  • Options
    QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never thought we would part this way. But......he tweaked my nipple this morning just before he went to his GP, so I know in my heart-of-hearts he still 'wanted fun'. He spoke to his sister last night about Christmas and the things he was going to make (kofta curry and rice for Boxing Day). I just spoke to my neighbours who were with me this morning. I feel so numb, my eyes are red stinging from crying and the shock. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think this would happen.
    Always hug the ones you love because you never know when it'll be the last. Mr Qs' heart packed while he was in my arms. His eyes were horrible. I tried so hard. Our daughter was screaming. I just pounded his chest, sorted his head for me to breath into him and begged and prayed.
    Thank you all XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never spoken to you before but have noticed your posts around here. There's a lump in my throat because I honestly can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling. I can only imagine how I would feel if I lost someone I love, but my imagination probably doesn't even come close to what must go through your mind when it actually happens. All I can suggest is if you feel like just lying in bed and crying, then you do that. Don't think you have to put a brave face on for everyone. They'll understand that you need to grieve.

I'm so sorry for your loss and you and your family will be in my thoughts x
  • Options
    QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One comfort I have is that he passed away to be with his mum who died 15 years ago today. There has to be a reason. He didn't pass away yesterday or tomorrow, but today of all days. He didn't suffer or die alone. I don't think I could live with myself if he just said to me he didn't feel well and that I did some shopping come back and find him there, alone and not knowing how long he was there for. I hope he knows I really, really tried.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    QwertyGirl words cannot express my sadness for you at this dreadfull time i know of you throughout the forum and am shocked at your loss. Try and be strong and you will get through this, i know you do not know me but my heart goes out to you and your family at this sad time:( god bless) xxxxxx and

(((((HUGS:)))))))) XXXXXX
  • Options
    nittynattynoonittynattynoo Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :( oh QG sending you the biggest hugs, will someone be at home with you tonight? xxx as a previous poster said before we are all here for you tonight and whenever you need us xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,990
    Forum Member
    Aww thats awful its so tragic :(!! 69 is too young too and just looking over your previous posts i see you loved him alot. Condolonces for your loss :(!

ALso it really puts other issues into perspective...i mean lets be honest all i'm worrying about at the moment is how to tell a girl i'm a virgin and about a house party...yet seeing threads like this makes me realise how trivial my (and other peoples) situations are in the whole scheme of things.

But yeah i'm sure he lived a very happy life with you and we're all here to support you!
  • Options
    ScalerScaler Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    Oh my gosh. I cant express how I feel for you at the moment. This is utterly tragic news. Oh my days QG. Oh my days.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One comfort I have is that he passed away to be with his mum who died 15 years ago today. There has to be a reason. He didn't pass away yesterday or tomorrow, but today of all days. He didn't suffer or die alone. I don't think I could live with myself if he just said to me he didn't feel well and that I did some shopping come back and find him there, alone and not knowing how long he was there for. I hope he knows I really, really tried.

He knows.

Things do happen for reasons, painful, difficult and impossible to understand as they can sometimes seem when they knock the wind from us. I'm glad you're taking comfort from the thought that Mr Q's gone to be with his mum; they'll be looking after you and your family together :)

Please don't start to blame yourself for not being able to keep him here. From what you've said, I doubt there's anything more anyone could have done. Remember that his last moments were in your arms, and I bet he wouldn't have wanted it any different.

Take care of yourself xxx
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Sorry for your loss QG.
  • Options
    ButerballsButerballs Posts: 87
    Forum Member

He will know Qwerty,Im certain of that and Im sure his mum was waiting for him so please dont think he will be alone.

He was by your side for the past 19 years,do you really think he has left you forever?,he will still be by your side and soon you will feel him around you.I hope you will feel comforted by the thought of us all praying for you and just being around for when you need someone to listen to you.

Rest In Forever Peace Mr Qwertyxx
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ((Qwerty))) So sorry to hear of you loss.
    My OH is also a lot older than me and has suffered from poor health so I can really relate to what you are going through, it must be your worst nightmare.
    I can understand why you would want to come here and tell people as you are not able to be with people at the moment. I hope you can get someone to come round and stay with you though.x
  • Options
    BagpipesBagpipes Posts: 5,443
    Forum Member
    How very sad for you and your family. He may have passed on but your memories of him can never be taken from you. Sending you my best wishes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    I'm so sorry to hear this, my deepest condolences. Try to take comfort in those around you and talk about things as much as you need. Whatever you want or need to do, do it. Stay strong xxx
  • Options
    lemonbunlemonbun Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    I'm really sorry for you. Your husband had 19 years of love with you.

However hard it might seem now, your daughter needs you. Spend time with her now.
  • Options
    big_satsumabig_satsuma Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    so sorry to hear this Qwerty, take care of yourself x
  • Options
    snowy ghostsnowy ghost Posts: 40,110
    Forum Member
    so sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you xx
  • Options
    .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    So very sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    DelennDelenn Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really don't know what to say. I just want to give you a really big hug.
    Take care of yourself - and good luck.
    :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a nightmare for you. There is not a lot we can do or say and I won't even insult you with the usual cliches. Just to let you know though, that there are people thinking about you, and although you might be physically alone, you are in others' thoughts, even though you don't know who we are.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    So sorry to hear of your loss, Qwerty. Will be thinking of you at this terrible time

Take care.
  • Options
    euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So sorry to read this - I don't know what to say, I never do, but I couldn't not say something
This discussion has been closed.