Options

EE my irritants :)

mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,768
Forum Member
I started watching EE again at the beginning of the year (after about a ten year break) and I'm now clued up on all the new characters.

How, how just how has Maureen (behind the bar) managed to keep her job, she is a trul dreadful actress..

More importantly, why has Joey Branning permanently got his gob half open looking gormless and why does he whisper and why oh why has he always got his head tilted to one side.

Good looking maybe (not my type though) he is awful and irritates me so, so much.

Thank you, rant and moan over :)

Comments

• Options
    dantay24ukdantay24uk Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ten years!? Boy did you miss some storylines...and characters too! They put the current crop to shame.
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    mumbles26 wrote: »
    I started watching EE again at the beginning of the year (after about a ten year break) and I'm now clued up on all the new characters.

How, how just how has Maureen (behind the bar) managed to keep her job, she is a trul dreadful actress..

The producers are hoping that one day she'll manage to convince her little brother to do a guest spot on the show ;)
    More importantly, why has Joey Branning permanently got his gob half open looking gormless and why does he whisper and why oh why has he always got his head tilted to one side.

Duuuuuuh it's because he's like totally broody and mysterious. All bad boys whisper in a bad cockney accent and stick their tongue in their cheek every three seconds. It's cool, don'cha know.