Options

Paula " I've been booked every day this year" !

poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Have just been watching last nights BBots show on catch up. I seriously can't believe that Paula has been booked up every day this year ! :rolleyes:

I'm guessing there is some new Celeb Rehab show and they are going to put in their.

What else can Paula do ? Launch her own perfume ? Do her own Martal arts show ? :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to know how she managed to knock several years off her real age :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even if there was a grain of truth in it, she would never make 50% of the bookings.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rockville wrote: »

How old did she say she was ? and how old is she ? Im guessing shes nearly sixty . :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Those years were anaesthetised off. The Cocaine Years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    How old did she say she was ? and how old is she ? Im guessing shes nearly sixty . :D

I think she said she was 51. According to wikipedia she is 55 in a couple of weeks time :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if there was a grain of truth in it, she would never make 50% of the bookings.

I know :rolleyes: She looked drunk or stoned last night. I will miss her in the show like. she was entertaining in a mad way.:)

However I am loving Spiedi. I'm lookin forward to it all kicking ff when they go back upstairs.:D
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    Booked by the police?
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Booked by the police?

..:D..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Booked by the police?

Haha! Very good :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Booked by the police?

:D:D that made me laugh.
  • Options
    topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she said she was 51. According to wikipedia she is 55 in a couple of weeks time :D

wikis not always correct. even if it is she would be 54, you dont say your age as what it will be on your next birthday
  • Options
    LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    topcat3 wrote: »
    wikis not always correct. even if it is she would be 54, you dont say your age as what it will be on your next birthday

Also on IMDB, and they are not usually wrong.
  • Options
    duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm 53 and she's definitely my age or older because she was well known in the 1980s as a top model and in the gossip columns and I was aware then that she was at least my age.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Promotion pics were taken on the 1st, she was In hiding from 2nd January then went in the house on the 3rd until wednesday and yesterday she appeared on BOTS so technically she has
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so much for the recesion if the pound shops opening a new shop every day
  • Options
    chuntererchunterer Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    Paula said she was doing filming in the Amazon & in Africa using one of her own production companies so she may have booked herself for lots more projects so she is one very busy woman.
  • Options
    chuntererchunterer Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    I just realised that Paula may have got a job in a library!
  • Options
    ValentineValentine Posts: 3,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she meant she had been booked every day so far this year - I think her working year is now over!

She was a disgrace on BOTS last night, she seemed drunk and her 'outing' of Sam :eek: Foolish woman.
  • Options
    AmberPandaAmberPanda Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I think this woman has seriously damaged her brain because of all the "powder" she has sniffed up her nose.
    Her behaviour is very strange. :(
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valentine wrote: »
    Maybe she meant she had been booked every day so far this year - I think her working year is now over!

She was a disgrace on BOTS last night, she seemed drunk and her 'outing' of Sam :eek: Foolish woman.

That really bothered me. :mad:If and its a big IF, the lad is Gay it is not that shambolic drunk's business to discuss his sexuality on live national tv.
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Was she really in Take That's latest video as she claimed? All I can find is this...
    In 1996, Hamilton featured in the music video accompanying hugely successful British boyband Take That's single "How Deep Is Your Love". The single reached number one on the UK singles chart.

That was seventeen years ago...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Was she really in Take That's latest video as she claimed? All I can find is this...

That was seventeen years ago...

Just another day in her drink and drug addled brain.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That really bothered me. :mad:If and its a big IF, the lad is Gay it is not that shambolic drunk's business to discuss his sexuality on live national tv.

I agree. It's up to Sam to say whether he is or he isn't, or say nothing at all, as it's not our business.

and what if he isn't? Then he'll have some trying to get him to admit he is (if you see what I mean).

:)
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see the point hating, but that's the way the show went eventually with vote to evict for so many years and the tabloidy crap that went with the show.
  • Options
    LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chunterer wrote: »
    Paula said she was doing filming in the Amazon & in Africa using one of her own production companies so she may have booked herself for lots more projects so she is one very busy woman.

Ah, so she her own production companies, I wonder why didn't she mention that before?