Matt Smith to grow a tash!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
Forum Member
We have not had a Doctor with facial hair! What does the Timelord have against face fuzz?
I put it to you ,fellow Who fans, that Doctor 11 should grow a "companion tickler" over the first season! We could not have it appear straight after regeneration(although not sure how the made up science behind different heights and hair length of one doc to the next is meant to work so it may of been possible!).

HOLD ON it may make everyone one hate him and think he is crap before seeing a couple of episode to make an informed decision...

... wait a min that seems to be happening already!

grow a tash Matt! grow a tash!

Lets start a campaign ! Forget about poor old dead welsh characters that aint coming back and get involved in something that can lead to Sat evenings getting a little bit more moustachey! Shout it loud, email the BBC "We want the Doctor to have a crumb catcher by the end of the next season."

But what kind of tash should he grow?
or should he even go full beard?

Comments

• JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    Change the thread title please, it implies that he's actually planning on growing a moustache, when in truth, you'd just like him to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Sorry for any confusion Journal of Animal Science 84.
  • amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    I for one hate moustaches as they always hinder the actors wearing them into mediocre performances. Beards are even worse.
  • JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    Sorry for any confusion Journal of Animal Science 84.
    LOL at that insult. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 402
    Forum Member
    Don't sideburns count as facial hair?
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm personally dismayed at the lack of long coats in the S5 photos so far. Is Smith going to have a long coat which swishes as he walks/runs around corners and flaps in the wind as he poses heroically?

A handlebar 'tache and a swishy flappy coat could be a winning combination!
  • NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A mustachioed TimeLord? I'm all for it, preferably a delightful hanbdlebar affair, but he MUST combine it with a particularly dashing monacle.
  • brouhahabrouhaha Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I for one hate moustaches as they always hinder the actors wearing them into mediocre performances. Beards are even worse.

That's Nicholas Courtney AND the great Roger Delgado you've just knocked there!!! :eek:
  • codename_47codename_47 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    The Doctor doesnt need a rubbish beard....

....Or a wife....
  • amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    brouhaha wrote: »
    That's Nicholas Courtney AND the great Roger Delgado you've just knocked there!!! :eek:

And they're both terrible, nowhere near as good as John Levene or Eric Roberts! ;)
  • brouhahabrouhaha Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And they're both terrible, nowhere near as good as John Levene or Eric Roberts! ;)

Now, that's damning indeed! :D
  • Maidenfan666Maidenfan666 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Roger Delgado was THE master for me - watching the pertwee dvds and old clips, he was just a fantastic villain, he really was. Never took to AA's master that much in general, though i thought he was good in the final who story and "mark of the Rani".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    maybe thats why no beardy docs! Beards and tashs are for baddies for the Master...but since the tv movie the master has had no face fuzz so now the doc is free for facial hair fun!
  • Maidenfan666Maidenfan666 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    maybe thats why no beardy docs! Beards and tashs are for baddies for the Master...but since the tv movie the master has had no face fuzz so now the doc is free for facial hair fun!

Personally i would love to see Matt Smiths doctor have both a Mullet, a Moustache, AND a goatee. a ginger goatee, obviously.