Options

EE Autograph Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    craig-247craig-247 Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Dedicated cast cards from Corrie's John Michie (Karl Munro) and Philip Lowrie (Dennis Tanner) yesterday.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    No really fussed about it now but when i wrote of my 1st one to Charlie g hawkins-darren miller i was so upset when i read on this thread that he hardly ever replys i was so sad then but now i just write to people coz they are quick some i do want them like june brown and laila morse but others not really bovered
    Do the young cast (like Masie smith,Devon higgs,Bobby beale)do they sign seperate ones for charity as ive seen a few non charity ones that dont look like thier hand writng with i got from EE main CYSHP.co.uk

i have maisie smith, which went straight to her agent when i sent to EE

send how you would normally but include a stamp for maisie, because her agent sent me a not on back saying so (even though i included a stamp anyway..)
    she was quick 2 months, got it on chrisstmas eve :) but i know quicker replies rfom her..

devon and alex i think are pretty good too
    i sent to devon and alex via elstree last week, i cant find anything about agents for them on the internet

http://www.sandrasinger.com/index2.php?page=maisie

heres the info on maisie and fanmail, hope it helps ... ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    no postman till abuout 1pm - 2pm for me which is annoying when im waiting for autographs in post..

im waiting for david essex and danielle harold which i read on here are replliying to fanmail but that was last week so not expecting anything today.. :L
  • Options
    EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1 today:
    David Essex-Eddie Moon took 14 days not dedictaed though
    ive had 3 this week
    I had tyler moon on monday after 11 days dedicated
    then poppy meadow on wednesday after 6 days dedicated
    now today eddie moon after 14 days not dedicated
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know. I'd assume so.

Anyway, I had 4 autographs this morning. Coronation Street cards from John Michie (undedicated, took a week) and Catherine Tyldesley (dedicated, took 2 weeks). And old EE cards back from Joel Beckett (Jake Moon, dedicated, took 2 weeks) and Petra Letang (Naomi Julien, dedicated, took 3 weeks).

How did you get the old EE ones?
    Is john mitchie that scottish one who played robbie in taggart?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xAlana1996 wrote: »
    no postman till abuout 1pm - 2pm for me which is annoying when im waiting for autographs in post..

im waiting for david essex and danielle harold which i read on here are replliying to fanmail but that was last week so not expecting anything today.. :L

you could get david essex today as i recieved mine today but it wasnt dedicated took 2 weeks/14 days
  • Options
    Melanie+CMelanie+C Posts: 33
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Melanie+CMelanie+C Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    you could get david essex today as i recieved mine today but it wasnt dedicated took 2 weeks/14 days

Is David Essix replying? I sent one 4 weeks ago and still have no reply? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melanie+C wrote: »
    Is David Essix replying? I sent one 4 weeks ago and still have no reply? :confused:

Well he replyed to me so you may be in chance just wait and if you get bored of waiting write another letter
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How Long does
    June Brown-Dot Branning
    Laila Morse-Mo Harris
    Take to reply and do they dedicate?
  • Options
    craig-247craig-247 Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Dedicated cast card from Corrie's Catherine Tyldesley (Eva Price) today.
  • Options
    Mr_HamiltonMr_Hamilton Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did you get the old EE ones?
    Is john mitchie that scottish one who played robbie in taggart?

I've got loads of blank EE cards that I got from the press office over the years. I've been sending them to actors over the past couple of months to try and get them signed, and replace the ones I was forced to sell a few years ago.

And yes, that is John Michie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi does anyone know joe swash agent or where i can get an unsigned castcard of him?
  • Options
    PizzatheactionPizzatheaction Posts: 20,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's had a card for about a year now, but she doesn't reply to fanmail.
    You'd think she'd reply, wouldn't you? I can't imagine she's suffering from an overwhelming volume of fanmail.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got loads of blank EE cards that I got from the press office over the years. I've been sending them to actors over the past couple of months to try and get them signed, and replace the ones I was forced to sell a few years ago.

And yes, that is John Michie.

What like via thier agents or panto ect
    Do you know joe swashes agent as ive got a paper autograph of him but no castcard or picture?
  • Options
    Rob22Rob22 Posts: 11,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1 today.

David Essex - signed Eddie Moon EE cast card (not-dedicated, he just wrote his name)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie G Hawkins, Tameka Empson and Bunmi Mojekwu don't seem to reply. And Meryl Fernandes has only had her card a few months, but I don't think anyone's had a reply from her in that time either.

When Charlie G Hawkins first joined EE around 2004/2005 - he signed left, right and centre, but for some unknown reason stopped dead around 2006 onwards.
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    How Long does
    June Brown-Dot Branning
    Laila Morse-Mo Harris
    Take to reply and do they dedicate?

I had replies from both of them in August 2006. Both were dedicated and both took just short of a week. I'm not sure how quick they are now as I got mine nearly 5 years ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, Laila and June are really quick with fanmail - Rudolph Walker who plays Patrick is ultra-quick too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rob22 wrote: »
    Yeah, Laila and June are really quick with fanmail - Rudolph Walker who plays Patrick is ultra-quick too.

Thanks Whats the average time to wait for these 3?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i have wrote to EE helpdesk and asked about the too alleged castcards of tony king and harry slater i said did tony king and harry slater have a castcard as i saw one on ebay then i asked if the one on ebay was a fake do you think i will get a honest reply?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rob22 wrote: »
    When Charlie G Hawkins first joined EE around 2004/2005 - he signed left, right and centre, but for some unknown reason stopped dead around 2006 onwards.

Yeah there are loads of him when he was little on ebay but none of him older that are signed wounder why he decided not to sign anymore?
  • Options
    Forum Member

i didnt get anything today :L

but i sent my letter to him 9th july 3 weeks ago..
    go if hes still woking through his fanmail could get a reply hopefully next week.. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    has anyone had an autograph from corrie michelle collins ?
    i sent letter about a month ago and had nothing back
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    1 from Tony Discipline (Tyler, EE) today. Signed photo, took exactly 2 weeks :)