lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it the last episode on Friday?
  • Options
    davestokedavestoke Posts: 3,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was really sad to see them unnecessarily voted off too. What puzzled me is why Ryan was allowed to get away with not taking part in the mud bathing? It's the sort of thing that normally attracts yellow cards straight away & yet not a mention at vote time. Is there something we weren't told?
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lea27 wrote: »
    Is it the last episode on Friday?

For this lot yes - new bunch start a fresh 20 day tour next monday
  • Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    For this lot yes - new bunch start a fresh 20 day tour next monday

Good news. I'm sick of this lot.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    Glad she pointed out to them how they could have voted, which actually had the effect of highlighting their pettiness.

I was too. Thought it unfair they booted them off so close to the end. The prison warders seemed prepared for their first yellow card, which of course didn't arrive. Ruth's beaming smile does remind me of a character from Wallace & Grommit :D
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lea27 wrote: »
    Good news. I'm sick of this lot.

Me too: in fact I've not liked anyone on this trip:( Shame, previously like 'em or loathe 'em there's been some great coachies it the past, it's finding the right mix I guess?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    Glad she pointed out to them how they could have voted, which actually had the effect of highlighting their pettiness.

yes, I was pleased she too the opportunity to say so...
  • Options
    Sadly All SeeinSadly All Seein Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't say I've warmed to the mum.
    If she went I wouldn't be that fussed.
    Didn't like the way when she was criticised as for speaking for him she said she had taking more of a back seat though you'd never know but was in complete agreement when they said he should talk to her better.

On this show we constantly hear women telling other women to speak up and having a go at men for not letting their partners have their say but with these two everyone is pussy footing around it. (Remembering a scene with the god awful Charlie for instance)
    I don't see what's different.

I want either the prison officers to win or the guy with his best friends wife.
    Not often I go with oldies but their hasn't been one fun young couple on this series or the last.
  • Options
    Sadly All SeeinSadly All Seein Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This show is about who you want to travel with and if you're on a coach around a personality empty know it all who suffocates her son to the point that he is cold and depressing to be around then why would you want them to continue on with you?

Spending all that time with people they do grate on you and you would want them gone even if it's only a few days til the end.

Being nice is one thing but if a couple suck all the atmosphere out of the room then that can have an impact on your enjoyment of the trip and to me personally I imaging that's how it is traveling with mum and son.
    I wouldn't want to be stuck with them
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davestoke wrote: »
    I was really sad to see them unnecessarily voted off too. What puzzled me is why Ryan was allowed to get away with not taking part in the mud bathing? It's the sort of thing that normally attracts yellow cards straight away & yet not a mention at vote time. Is there something we weren't told?

I wondered that too...it was a ready made excuse for somebody without a yellow card if they wanted to do the nice thing and make sure nobody missed the last few days. What a mean spirited bunch (bar the one pair who didn't vote). Particularly as Oliver actually did make an extra effort and participated as much as anyone and more than one!

Miserable lot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    LOL Brendan :D
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Andy looked like a walrus coming up the beach". Oh Brendan, you're priceless.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wig :o:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »

That's what I thought she said.....:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My perfect activity. Wine. Cheese. Chorizo.

:)
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Oh so NOW they vote to keep everyone on??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This vote has been pre-planned imo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Oh so NOW they vote to keep everyone on??

Indeed.....
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    I want the chaps to win now, the only one's who didn't vote of mum and son yesterday,all the others can shove off. they all had the chance to save everyone, the couple tonight, the prison officers and the newbies, as well as last nights couple.
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Christian and Barry or joe and nikki to win
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ryan and chow were very funny today.

The son/sun does all the work slave labour.:D

They should win

When was this filmed looks really cold
  • Options
    johnhughjohnhugh Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Ryan and chow were very funny today.

The son/sun does all the work slave labour.:D

They should win

When was this filmed looks really cold

I believe Brendan tweeted it was last October.

Should be around now to hear if Channel 4 has recommissioned it - and if they do please revert back to a six week tour. Certainly 'Four in a Bed' are actively seeking new contestants....
  • Options
    LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't say I've warmed to the mum.
    If she went I wouldn't be that fussed.
    Didn't like the way when she was criticised as for speaking for him she said she had taking more of a back seat though you'd never know but was in complete agreement when they said he should talk to her better.

On this show we constantly hear women telling other women to speak up and having a go at men for not letting their partners have their say but with these two everyone is pussy footing around it. (Remembering a scene with the god awful Charlie for instance)
    I don't see what's different.

I want either the prison officers to win or the guy with his best friends wife.
    Not often I go with oldies but their hasn't been one fun young couple on this series or the last.

They are my favorites, the guy cracks me up. I think they have been fine all the way through, and funny too.

I must admit the mum and son well .... he obviously was coerced to go on it, and really wasnt enjoying it. I think i would want he him off lol....think there are a few issues there with mumsie.
  • Options
    KIZZY007KIZZY007 Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    LucyDTrym wrote: »
    I must admit the mum and son well .... he obviously was coerced to go on it, and really wasnt enjoying it. I think i would want him off lol....think there are a few issues there with mumsie.

If it were between him and his mum and others that you really liked I'd agree, but when nobody had to go and he really was beginning to come out of his shell and enjoy himself I still think it was downright mean!
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »

I should have thought it was pretty obvious!