Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Pete releases the track Robin Gibb wrote for him as a single as it's beautiful and I think it would do really well and interesting to see Grammy award winning songwriter Victoria Horn tweeting
    "Peter Andre is such an incredible talent .. i really hope this year is musically special for him. :)" and then to Pete
    "let's get on email or the phone soon and discuss direction/concept ideas :) #excited hope you're great hun xx" . So sounds like they'll be working together on some new material.
    Also intriguing that Mariah Carey wrote four songs for Pete but unfortunately the collaboration was put on hold when she changed record companies http://www.mcarchives.com/index.asp?id=895 .
    Must have been disappointing when nothing came of it but have to admire the way he puts aside the negatives in his life and keeps persisting. I do like positivity, there's too much negativity around in the world today.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I hope Pete releases the track Robin Gibb wrote for him as a single as it's beautiful and I think it would do really well and interesting to see Grammy award winning songwriter Victoria Horn tweeting
    "Peter Andre is such an incredible talent .. i really hope this year is musically special for him. :)" and then to Pete
    "let's get on email or the phone soon and discuss direction/concept ideas :) #excited hope you're great hun xx" . So sounds like they'll be working together on some new material.
    Also intriguing that Mariah Carey wrote four songs for Pete but unfortunately the collaboration was put on hold when she changed record companies http://www.mcarchives.com/index.asp?id=895 .
    Must have been disappointing when nothing came of it but have to admire the way he puts aside the negatives in his life and keeps persisting. I do like positivity, there's too much negativity around in the world today.

I love your posts , they are so even handed and positive and since I like PA , they confirm my opinion of him , to me anyway ;)
    I am not a rabid fan , and there those who despair of me ( never mind DD , I like you anyway ;) ) But we like who we like eh ?
    I think he's a fairly decent bloke , from what I've seen , and his music isn't that bad , he CAN sing , his songwriting isn't too bad either ( ok , some of his efforts need more , erm effort ;) )
    All in all , I think he's pretty inoffensive , and really quite nice ( that's probably the kiss of death there ):D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be so annoyed if I went to see a singer and they sand SOMEONE ELSE'S songs... He has 9 albums ..surely enough for his show
    One cover version is a treat. Three is Karaoke. It's embarrassing that someone with that many albums has to prop his act up with other people's hits. Real fans would appreciate him delving into his back catalogue and reviving an album track or two rather than turning into a Butlin's Cabaret.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    One cover version is a treat. Three is Karaoke. It's embarrassing that someone with that many albums has to prop his act up with other people's hits. Real fans would appreciate him delving into his back catalogue and reviving an album track or two rather than turning into a Butlin's Cabaret.

You'd think. But maybe his fans don't really care what he sings as long as he sings and has shiny lights on his Robocrotch?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one he was going to release last June for charity?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    I love your posts , they are so even handed and positive and since I like PA , they confirm my opinion of him , to me anyway ;)
    I am not a rabid fan , and there those who despair of me ( never mind DD , I like you anyway ;) ) But we like who we like eh ?
    I think he's a fairly decent bloke , from what I've seen , and his music isn't that bad , he CAN sing , his songwriting isn't too bad either ( ok , some of his efforts need more , erm effort ;) )
    All in all , I think he's pretty inoffensive , and really quite nice ( that's probably the kiss of death there ):D
    Aw thanks Momma!:) I've always really enjoyed your posts for the same reason when 'lurking', love your sense of humour. Not a rabid fan either but I think the yin in life needs balancing with some yang and he's a decent guy who doesn't deserve the battering he gets on here. I like people who follow their passions and don't give up and I think he seems to be taking control and not doing as he's told so much so there might some interesting developments.

NotaTypo, I believe there's still plans to release the track for charity but Pete felt it would be insensitive to do so immediately after Robin's death, probably thought there would be accusations of 'cashing in' even if he wasn't benefiting financial. Perhaps Andrew's death will put it back further, have to wait and see.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cummon betty , this happens all the time , everyone does it, from Frank Sinatra to...well Peter Andre ;)

Exactly, Momma. If Frank were alive, I'm sure he would be thrilling his Vegas audiences nightly with renditions of Mysterious Girl and Insania.

(^^ Yangage)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Momma... You are a "rabid" fan..especially if someone post a pic of Peter topless ha ha ha ...:o
  • DanielleLDanielleL Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    Micheal Jackson wannabe hasbeen with the personality of a wet fish who **** his kids out to extend his 5mins of fame which was based off him marrying a skank. Father of the year my harris.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Exactly, Momma. If Frank were alive, I'm sure he would be thrilling his Vegas audiences nightly with renditions of Mysterious Girl and Insania.

(^^ Yangage)[/Q

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Momma... You are a "rabid" fan..especially if someone post a pic of Peter topless ha ha ha ...:o

I prefer to use my imagination Betty :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer to use my imagination Betty :p:D

Please Momma..I've just eaten ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D

;) Frank would probably give the old Robocrotch malarkey a miss tho'... not everyone can carry that off. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    ;) Frank would probably give the old Robocrotch malarkey a miss tho'... not everyone can carry that off. :D

Frank just isn't cool enough ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree. I love a bit of Pete :D AND he's pretty easy on the eye.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frank just isn't cool enough ;)

Don't be dissin' old blue eyes now Betty , he's too cool for cool ;)

You can't beat a bit of Sinatra when you want to feel mellow :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't be dissin' old blue eyes now Betty , he's too cool for cool ;)

You can't beat a bit of Sinatra when you want to feel mellow :D

I love a bit of old blue eyes Momma .. I'm having My Way for my funeral... But the sex pistols version.. I'm going out with a lot of noise.. Same as I lived ;)
  • noodkleopatranoodkleopatra Posts: 12,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DanielleL wrote: »
    Micheal Jackson wannabe hasbeen with the personality of a wet fish who **** his kids out to extend his 5mins of fame which was based off him marrying a skank. Father of the year my harris.

WOAH, be careful. Andre fans like to report those who have bad things to say about dear Peter.

So, for the record, I think he's an amazing talent who totally deserves every ridiculous dollar he earns. A modern Bowie - no, scrap that - he's better than Bowie. His songwriting skills are amazing. I can't get enough of Andre!
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im watching his show in ITV2 right now. Is this a new or old series?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOAH, be careful. Andre fans like to report those who have bad things to say about dear Peter.

So, for the record, I think he's an amazing talent who totally deserves every ridiculous dollar he earns. A modern Bowie - no, scrap that - he's better than Bowie. His songwriting skills are amazing. I can't get enough of Andre!

aww !! a convert !
    welcome to the club ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it features Emily and his tour then it would be the most recent series which covered the end of last year.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek:
    Step away from the laptop immediately , I think your medication is wearing off;)
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it features Emily and his tour then it would be the most recent series which covered the end of last year.

I think it's from last year now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't realise they repeated old series but you can tell by the content - I think the most recent is the only one where Emily has officially been his girl-friend. They stopped filming before Andrew's death in December and then episodes were delayed by ITV out of respect for the family's wishes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His music sucks, like Pete as a person, he has a kind heart and loves his kids but as for his music when he is trying to kill a John Lennon song, that being Imagine you know when your musical talents have dried up like a Sahara desert.

His album was lucky to have made 18 in the charts and he knows it.