Bones moving to LIVING from Sky1 next year!

13»

Comments

• PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't mean to sound shirty,just asking what was the point in asking a question about Supernatural inside a Bones thread,as opposed to finding a Supernatural thread to post in or starting a new one??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are Sky2 and Sky3 being scrapped? Or just moving EPG positions to accommodate Living/Atlantic?
  • Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From a post in the Sky forums here the other day it looks as if Sky 3 might actually be going.

It might even be that Channel 1 survives after all if it has attracted a good audience since the Sky take over,

Presumably Sky will need a channel for the erstwhile Channel 1/Sky 3 content. So their might even be a new hybrid channel (Sky Star Trek?) :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    So when will Bones continue now? We are five episodes behind the US now and still no new announcement on where and when it will go on?
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,684
    Forum Member
    Other than it "moving to Living in the new year", you mean? ie the very title of the thread. So I'd hazard a guess that it'll be on Living from sometime in January.

I could be wrong, I suppose :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Yeah, but what about the "straight after the US" thing? So the series will be on ice for 6 weeks or so?
  • Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes,but in the US there will be missing weeks between January and May when repeats are shown so the series will gradually catch up with US transmission I imagine.

Though they tend to have fewer after Christmas than thewy do before.

Perhaps by the last episode they should be closer to the US date again.