Serial Attention Seekers Graham And Ivy on This Morning

2»

Comments

• Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    There's another guy, think his name is Paul, has dark hair with thick black glasses. He used to be a regular in the audience of 'I'm A Celeb' when that got dropped, he switched to being a regular in the BB audience.

I don't think turning up in the audience is in the same camp as this fella, he's front, centre and performing.
  • woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boksbox wrote: »
    Sure I've seen him in the Wright Stuff audience (along with serial attention seeking headmaster) also noticed him in the audience of the ITV overnight infomercials, I suspect he leaves no stone unturned when it comes to TV opportunities.

The Wright Stuff audience is made of the same people every day, for some reason, with about three spaces for shouty twunts like Simon the Headmaster. The latter appears on just about everything, and surely must rival this couple in the attention seeking stakes - he even has a website which describes him as a 'TV entertainer, radio personality, critic and teacher':

http://www.simonwarr.co.uk/
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    woot_whoo wrote: »
    The Wright Stuff audience is made of the same people every day, for some reason, with about three spaces for shouty twunts like Simon the Headmaster. The latter appears on just about everything, and surely must rival this couple in the attention seeking stakes - he even has a website which describes him as a 'TV entertainer, radio personality, critic and teacher':

http://www.simonwarr.co.uk/

Ahh so he's a pro-am performer too :)

Is there a poundnote to be winkled out of this sort of thing, I'm assuming there must be.
  • woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh so he's a pro-am performer too :)

Is there a poundnote to be winkled out of this sort of thing, I'm assuming there must be.

I can't imagine there's much money in it - I genuinely think these people just crave the attention and like to feel like celebrities (probably not realising they'd struggle to make it onto the z-list!).
  • China GirlChina Girl Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posted about this on the Wright Stuff thread---- he used to be a regular in the audience and was once on a show about obsessive cleaners. Worse still, he was on Embarrassing bodies with problems 'down below', he had his crown jewels on display for the world to see in gruesome close up!!! is there anything he won't do to get himself on tv?
  • loracanloracan Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm not sure what it says about me, but my first thought on seeing the top picture was 'I hope they're sat on something other than just the sofa'.
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once saw him on a crap gameshow in the daytime and woke up later on the sofa at about 3 in the morning and he's was on another crap one where he was in the audience and he was begging to go and help someone who was stuck on a question for some of his winnings.
    Total arse.
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God, just read that Mail article. What a pathetic pair! They're old enough to know better as well.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TrishaS wrote: »
    Wondered where I'd seen them before. He came across as a bully and his wife I thought looked uneasy and nervous. Why do we need this carp on :eek:

If I remember correctly, on Coach Trip he came across as a bully.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    They also had a naturist marriage ceremony on Four Weddings !
    That was hilarious especially when a nude wedding guest bent over in front of one of the other brides. :D
    Grahame also appeared on Sell Me The Answer. Those two are serial attention seekers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he's also in the first episode of ashes to ashes as one of the bad guys henchmen!