Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners C4 Now

Comments

• AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this guy actually hoovering the bedsheet?
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hoovering the bed every day! :eek:

Seriously these people appear to have way too much time on their hands!
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    lol....."in the 6 years ive been working at pitstop the cleanliness HAS gone down" eek

:D:D She worded that a bit wrong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    That toilet is vile :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is a bloody lot of bleach. And I bet her lungs are shot to pieces with the amount of bleach this girl uses every day.
    Forum Member
    That needs a pressure washer to get that filth off :eek:
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    That place in Leatherhead should be shut down! The toilets look absolutely disgusting :eek:
    Forum Member
    Andagha wrote: »

I admit I do hoover my mattress :o But only a couple of times a year :)
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it wrong to find the OCD guy sexy??

Would you meet his cleanliness levels? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »

I hoover my mattress too, but definately not to the extent of this lot. But I wouldn't hoover the bedsheet..although hubby just said that could be a new way to use the hoover...lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is a bloody lot of bleach. And I bet her lungs are shot to pieces with the amount of bleach this girl uses every day.

That is slightly worrying that she seems to be immune to the fumes! Undiluted bleach is not necessary for most domestic jobs!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Is it just me or is running a hoover over your bedsheets actually quite unhygenic? I mean you use your hoover on the floor where people walk in all kinds from outside not to mention anything you might have dropped on it :eek:
    Forum Member

I feel sorry for the people buying the cleaning products that do not harm the enviroment, their fighting a losing battle with the amount this lot are using :(
  • nellieknelliek Posts: 10,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, he was.
    But, does he hoover the sheets with the same hoover that he uses on the floor? If so, yuk. :eek:
  • Christian CageChristian Cage Posts: 6,239
    Forum Member
    I think that woman is addicted to bleach.
    Forum Member
    Back!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for the people buying the cleaning products that do not harm the enviroment, their fighting a losing battle with the amount this lot are using :(

I have a confession - I don't use chemicals :eek: I use white vinegar and stardrops diluted for my cleaning. White vinegar for fabric conditioner.. Oh I do use limescale stuff for the toilet, and one of those toilet duck pokey things. But to tell you the truth since I stopped using chemicals my husband asthma has reduced, and his ezcema has almost cleared up.
    Forum Member
    That is slightly worrying that she seems to be immune to the fumes! Undiluted bleach is not necessary for most domestic jobs!

It can't be good for her lungs.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have too lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it just me or is running a hoover over your bedsheets actually quite unhygenic? I mean you use your hoover on the floor where people walk in all kinds from outside not to mention anything you might have dropped on it :eek:

I thought the same! Totally OTT obsessive behaviour! And the only cleaning my bedding gets is at 60 degrees in the washing machine! Once a week, though, not every day!
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't like to use the bathroom in Christopher's place.
    Forum Member
    I have a confession - I don't use chemicals :eek: I use white vinegar and stardrops diluted for my cleaning. White vinegar for fabric conditioner.. Oh I do use limescale stuff for the toilet, and one of those toilet duck pokey things. But to tell you the truth since I stopped using chemicals my husband asthma has reduced, and his ezcema has almost cleared up.

That goes to show how harmful these products are. No wonder we suffer from unknow allergies :( Your hubby must be well pleased :)

I must try to change my ways even tho I do not use a fraction of what these are.
  • horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That toilet is revolting...

... hubby telling me to take cleaning tips - lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it with this mixing of chemicals....
    Forum Member
    Isn't mixing bleach dangerous?