Nadine 'Insatiable' or Cheryl 'Promise this'?

Comments

• musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Nadine's got my vote. Such a great track. Reminds me why i fell in love with her
    While i am slowly liking Promise this, it is totally forgettable and her weakest song alongside 3 words. I will perhaps get bored of it before she even performs it on XF. I hope The Flood is more Cheryl and not doing a song that isn't her at all.
  • Zorah88Zorah88 Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member
    Nadine slowly pulling ahead i like this
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Nadine has a better voice, and Insatiable is good, but Cheryl's song is a lot more current, and catchy.
    Cheryl doesnt have a chance on any DS forum anyway, i really dont get why people are so vile about her.
    Forum Member
    gav016 wrote: »
    Nadine has a better voice, and Insatiable is good, but Cheryl's song is a lot more current, and catchy.
    Cheryl doesnt have a chance on any DS forum anyway, i really dont get why people are so vile about her.

She asnt got a hope in hell of winning lol
  • EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
    Forum Member
    Insatiable is very dated IMO. Promise This has a very fresh production and I really like it.
  • TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ethereal wrote: »
    Insatiable is very dated IMO. Promise This has a very fresh production and I really like it.

I think the opposite personally
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tough one, I like both for different reasons. Insatiable does sound a little dated, but in a good way. It has that big old ballsy pop chorus that we don't see much of these days. My only problem with it is that Nadine needs to belt it out a little more as she is a little safe on it. I could imagine someone like Ruth Lorenzo really going to town on the song.
    Promise This continues Cheryl's path down the electro-pop route which is of course has been the hot sound for some time now. It does sound quite frantic but it works. I'm not keen on the video though..it just doesn't sit right with me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    musicdude wrote: »
    Nadine's got my vote. Such a great track. Reminds me why i fell in love with her
    While i am slowly liking Promise this, it is totally forgettable and her weakest song alongside 3 words. I will perhaps get bored of it before she even performs it on XF. I hope The Flood is more Cheryl and not doing a song that isn't her at all.

I must be in the minority as I think 3 Words is by far the strongest track she has done so far. Saddens me that people dismiss it as being garbage.
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    I must be in the minority as I think 3 Words is by far the strongest track she has done so far. Saddens me that people dismiss it as being garbage.

I love it too but i think she should have released heaven insted with will.i.am
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3 words is my favourite as well. I also like Parachute and never took to FFTL. Not gone on Promise This but don't hate it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    3 Words is garbage imo. Absolutely awful. It just drags on with her whiny vocals. 'M-E- T-O-O ' cringe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member

Same! I adore 3 Words..underrated song imo :) ..and Promise This is fast becoming my favourite song right now :o
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a fan of 3 words but it's better than this.
    Forum Member
    Nadine still right up there in the lead
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zorah88 wrote: »
    Nadine still right up there in the lead

just as it should be! :)

interested in her album actually in the sense that it's going to tell a story, very intriguing indeed!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,123
    Forum Member
    Cheryl's definitely!!! LOVE it!!
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    listening to nadine's as i type - it's streets ahead of cheryl's one. i liked 'parachutes' from cheryl - that was a good song, but her new one is poor.

this one from nadine is good though - fairly catchy almost immediately.
  • CoenCoen Posts: 5,711
    Forum Member
    I managed 40 seconds on the Nadine song before I had to turn it off, compared to 18 seconds on the Cheryl one.

Therefore Nadine wins for me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still liking Cheryl's song but I'm really loving Nadine's song at the moment. That chorus is just massive and a real grower..even if it does sound a tad dated. Just has a real charm to it.
    Forum Member
    Not sure when they are realeased
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zorah88 wrote: »
    Not sure when they are realeased

Chez song is released on the 25th october and Nadines 1st November:)
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    nadine song and cheryl is overated not that good a singer, better hide now before the cheryl fans come
  • cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like both.

I felt underwhelmed by Nadine's song at the start but it grew on me and I like that she wrote it and was involved in the production. So I think that just takes it for me.
  • crazy_moo 123crazy_moo 123 Posts: 4,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadine's only leading this poll because DS is so jealous of Cheryl seriously the hate for her on here is actually Scary.I love both Girls but Promise This is clearly the better song <3 xxx
  • molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't understand why Nadine's album is only being available via tesco. I'll get it but surely being owned by one store is not a good idea?

Also, does that mean Nadine's single won't be available on iTunes etc?