Options

The Rihanna Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt to win! I hope he does An acoustic Umbrella/Russian Roulette.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOVE Rihanna but I don't like Matt :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lily_2008 wrote: »
    LOVE Rihanna but I don't like Matt :(

Same :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So excited for Rihanna on x factor! Just booked my tickets for the tour too! 02 presale priority is a life saver <3
  • Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Hey guys! Never bought tickets before and was wondering do you guys think there'll still be lower tier seated tickets available about 3 in the afternoon from your previous experience? Wanna buy now but am waiting for my friend who's writing an essay. Thanks :)
    I know this message is late, but I think there should still be some available. Even when they go on sale on Saturday, because it would be unfair to sell all tickets and not give others some who aren't priority.
    Scoobyh1 wrote: »
    Hey guys!

I think i bought 2 standing tickets but not sure if its correct.

On ticketmaster, it just says "TICKET 77" seat 7-8.

What does that mean?

Went I went to T4 on the Beach it basically said the same thing. It doesn't mean anything, probably just a way to kinda keep track of how many tickets they've sold. So you should be fine :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MikePJB wrote: »
    I know this message is late, but I think there should still be some available. Even when they go on sale on Saturday, because it would be unfair to sell all tickets and not give others some who aren't priority.

Went I went to T4 on the Beach it basically said the same thing. It doesn't mean anything, probably just a way to kinda keep track of how many tickets they've sold. So you should be fine :)

This is what my ticket says:
    Section: FLOOR
    Row: 17
    Seats: 35 - 36

Are you sure it is general standing and not allocated seats?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what my ticket says:
    Section: FLOOR
    Row: 17
    Seats: 35 - 36

Are you sure it is general standing and not allocated seats?

It will be my tickets in my local arena are always like that for standing. Don't worry you'll be sweet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lost-boy wrote: »
    It will be my tickets in my local arena are always like that for standing. Don't worry you'll be sweet.
    Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got my tickets now :-) Bring on October!! :D:D
  • Options
    Scoobyh1Scoobyh1 Posts: 2,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say well done to everyone who got their tickets and good luck to people who are waiting until Saturday.

I cant wait to go and see her for a 2nd time after i went to her Last Girl On Earth Tour which was amazing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait to find out who's supporting her! I know Nicki Minaj pulled out in the States but let's hope she makes it up to Rihanna by supporting her in the UK ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scoobyh1 wrote: »
    Just wanted to say well done to everyone who got their tickets and good luck to people who are waiting until Saturday.

I cant wait to go and see her for a 2nd time after i went to her Last Girl On Earth Tour which was amazing.
    Yeah I hope everyone who wants to go are lucky enough to get tickets. I can't wait. Such a long wait though. I really hope she does 'Cheers' and 'Complicated'.
    Can't wait to find out who's supporting her! I know Nicki Minaj pulled out in the States but let's hope she makes it up to Rihanna by supporting her in the UK ;)
    Nicki would be perfect. I mean right now she's popular, but not a household name yet. There's still plenty of people who don't know who she is/aren't too familiar with her yet. So her playing at the O2 would be bog for her. Plus most fans Rihanna fans are Nicki fans too. I love both so that would be my dream :)
  • Options
    josh2721josh2721 Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone else think it would have worked so much better if it had been solely a dance music project. Alot of the songs don't fit in with the title `Loud'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    josh2721 wrote: »
    Does anyone else think it would have worked so much better if it had been solely a dance music project. Alot of the songs don't fit in with the title `Loud'

I get what you're saying. I love the album but the title LOUD isn't really as fitting as I thought.
  • Options
    musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I agree. It's an irrelevent title. Not like Rated r which was sexy and edgy and Good girl gone bad where she changed her image and grew up to become the woman i adore today.

I love her so much she is inspiration for a media project i am working on and a presentation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    josh2721 wrote: »

I agree. I mentioned earlier in this thread how most people would probably expect a full out dance album, but the only dance songs I'd say are 'S&M' & 'Only Girl'. It's still a wicked album though :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MikePJB wrote: »

Thank you so much for this message! I had already bought pretty rubbish upper tier tickets but saw this and thought hmmm maybe I should have just waited for the general saturday release of the tickets. Stupidly thought O2 priority had all the tickets although now I think about it thats just crazy to think as you're right it wouldn't be fair. So I woke up early but missed lower tier tickets :( But then I was on the ticketmaster website and BAM! new date added for london thurs 6 oct. Practically ran to the page metaphorically lol and got me 5 lower tier tickets for me and my friends Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Going to see Rihanna and actually sitting somewhere decent!!!! :D Gonna sell the other tickets!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to the X Factor tonight (never thought I'd say that), will she be performing on her own as well or is she just performing with some wannabe?
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to the X Factor tonight (never thought I'd say that), will she be performing on her own as well or is she just performing with some wannabe?

she's performing with matt.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    she's performing with matt.

So not on her own as well?
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So not on her own as well?

Don't think so. I know TT are performing alone tomorrow night. but think Rihanna is just performing with Matt. She's already performed once this series.

Looking forward to seeing Matt and Rihanna tonight. She tweeted about him :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Don't think so. I know TT are performing alone tomorrow night. but think Rihanna is just performing with Matt. She's already performed once this series.

She's so cute on twitter! She even follows him now!

I'm hoping she will perform "What's my Name?" but I don't know if she will. Her appearance will probably give her songs/album a boost anyway so I guess it doesn't matter too much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »

They're singing Unfaithful for their duet reportedly but she might perform What's My Name as Take That are performing and Christina is also reportedly performing songs from 'Burlesque'

Also apparently Rihanna maybe unveiling a new hairstyle due to speculation from the picture she tweeted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lost-boy wrote: »
    They're singing Unfaithful for their duet reportedly but she might perform What's My Name as Take That are performing and Christina is also reportedly performing songs from 'Burlesque'

Also apparently Rihanna maybe unveiling a new hairstyle due to speculation from the picture she tweeted.

Nah she had her wig on for Battleship.

She probably will have new hair though but I think it will still be red.
  • Options
    DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lily_2008 wrote: »
    Nah she had her wig on for Battleship.
    Oh god, I hope you do realise the red hair is also a wig/weave, right?

Her real hair is underneath it all. Probably really short or in tight cornrows.
This discussion has been closed.