• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Sorry but you are wrong Iqoniq
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thread was dead... AND YET IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!

...what you on about, collywobble? Was it worth bumping a trollthread for?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    This forum member posted that motability customers get some of their deposit back at end of lease - they do not - therefore wrong. And the person who posted that would know what I was talking about surely.
  • Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alpine_77 wrote: »
    It's a 3.5 k car - I thought these people on benefits were supposed to be poor and can afford to pay the rent - yet they can afford a 4 grand car.

Why are people so worried about what these relatively poor people can afford when the MP's claim expenses and their pensions aren't affected by the pension freeze etc.

So woman did a couple of beauty treatments and got a 20 quid knocked her way or something.

Seriously don't worry about these people gawd they are just probably trying to enjoy their lives and not hurting anyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This forum member posted that motability customers get some of their deposit back at end of lease - they do not - therefore wrong. And the person who posted that would know what I was talking about surely.

They do actually - it was a pleasant surprise for us!

Apparently, if you return the car in good condition, you get a payment....we received something like £250 when we returned our Golf last November.