Options

Final Five Finishing Order: Your Predictions?

Comments

• Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,507
    Forum Member
    1st- Gavin (I have a feeling he's going to do it in the manner of Darren Gough)
    2nd- Matt (An all-male Top 2)
    3rd- Kara (She's good but don't know how popular she is generally)
    4th- Pamela (May get some of the Widdie votes, and she's my favourite)
    5th- Scott (May struggle to regain momentum)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Matt
    2. Kara
    3. Scott
    4. Pamela
    5. Gavin
  • Options
    CobblersCobblers Posts: 5,503
    Forum Member
    echad wrote: »
    Here are my predictions.

Leaving in the semi-final:
    Pamela
    Gavin

Finishing order in the final:
    1st place - Kara
    2nd place - Matt
    3rd Place - Scott

^^^^^this^^^^^ !

Actually it's more of a hope than a prediction as I suspect Pammie will make it through to the final at the expense of one of my 3 favourites :(
  • Options
    Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1st Kara
    2nd Scott
    3rd Matt
    4th Gavin
    5th Pamela
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1st- Gavin (I have a feeling he's going to do it in the manner of Darren Gough)
    2nd- Matt (An all-male Top 2)
    3rd- Kara (She's good but don't know how popular she is generally)
    4th- Pamela (May get some of the Widdie votes, and she's my favourite)
    5th- Scott (May struggle to regain momentum)

Pamela is my favourite too, but surely the Gavbot is nowhere near as good as Gough?
    1) Matt 2) Kara 3) Pamela 4) Scott 5) Gavin
  • Options
    Masie_daisyMasie_daisy Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    Matt
    Kara
    Gavin
    Pamela
    Scott
  • Options
    KDeeKDee Posts: 16,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1st Kara
    2nd Scott
    3rd Pamela
    4th Matt
    5th Gavin
  • Options
    Kimberly-SKimberly-S Posts: 323
    Forum Member
    I think

Matt
    Pamela
    Kara
    Scott
    Gavin

I'd Like

Kara
    Scott
    Gavin
    Matt/Pamela
  • Options
    strictlyawesomestrictlyawesome Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A hard one !! Think it will depend on how well they all dance on Saturday, but IMO Kara is the most deserving, she has produced some stunning dances and looks close to a pro. So for Kara and Artem for the win

Out of the remaining four think it should be :

Matt
    Scott/Pamela
    Gavin

The problem now is this really is just down to who is the most popular with the viewing public and that I just don't know who is leading the public vote at the moment.
  • Options
    RichwoodRichwood Posts: 972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    echad wrote: »
    So now we've only got two more weeks to go, let's predict the finishing order: Firstly which two will leave in the semi-final, and secondly the finishing order in the final.

Here are my predictions.

Leaving in the semi-final:
    Pamela
    Gavin

Finishing order in the final:
    1st place - Kara
    2nd place - Matt
    3rd Place - Scott

Kara or Matt as winners - too close to call. Artem will choreograph stunts for the show dance and Matt can do back flips so the show dance should be gymtastic.

Pamela third, good dancer, people want to see an old bird do well.

Scott fourth, popularity waning, going next week

Gavin also to go next week, not a great dancer, the numbers game with the judges/public vote should see him off.
  • Options
    crazy_moo 123crazy_moo 123 Posts: 4,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kara
    Pamela
    Scott
    Matt
    Gavin
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    I agree that Matt and Kara will be the final two. The showdance could very well decide the winner, although for me Matt has an advantage in that he need only do one killer dance (which may or may not be the showdance) and I see tonnes of people swooning to vote for him. I'm not sure Kara, at this stage, has that same appeal.
  • Options
    Matt&AlionaFanMatt&AlionaFan Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt
    Kara
    Gavin
    Pamela
    Scott

I agree with this, or even this:

Matt
    Kara
    Pamela
    Gavin
    Scott

On Saturday Gavin finally became the competitive sportsman we have been waiting to see all series, so could throw everything into doubt and make it to the final if his Latin dance improves this week.
  • Options
    StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that the judges will mark it so that Gavin is out first. Then they'll go for Pamela or Matt. I think that Scott should go though.
  • Options
    ScattyjanScattyjan Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea - so brilliant to have a series where you really don't know for sure. On previous weeks, you'd have to say it'll be Gavin and Scott out first, but I think Scott has got a strong dance combo this week, so may make it through.

Not so fussed about Gavin, but would love to see showdances by Matt and Kara - although I don't want just gymnastics, was disappointed when Natalie went with the leotard and lift scenario for Ricky last year, so hoping if Scott makes it she doesn't go down that road again!

The floating voters have the power this year - my mum's voted differently between the top four every week!
  • Options
    dewyrosedewyrose Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    1st Kara
    2nd Scott
    3rd Matt
    4th Gavin
    5th Pamela

Agreed!
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Richwood wrote: »
    Kara or Matt as winners - too close to call. Artem will choreograph stunts for the show dance and Matt can do back flips so the show dance should be gymtastic.

Pamela third, good dancer, people want to see an old bird do well.

Scott fourth, popularity waning, going next week

Gavin also to go next week, not a great dancer, the numbers game with the judges/public vote should see him off.

Yes, but we've seen it all before now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree about matt's show dance, he has already done so many back flips that his show dance will just look like something he has already done. He really should have kept the gymnastics for the final.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Kara
    For me, she's clearly the best dancer, and I think she's starting to pick up some serious momentum. Plus, I feel the judges are deliberately holding back with her scores so she doesn't fall under the "teacher's pet" curse that eliminated people like Emma Bunton and Zoe Ball in the past. I can see the judges finally going score mad for her in the next two weeks, and the public backing her. I hope so anyway, Kara to win :)

2. Matt
    I think he's good, and will have a lot of fans, but I think the tide is turning in favour of Kara, and his consistently good but not great scores might cost him first place.

3. Scott
    I can see him rebounding from the bottom two and making the final on a strong public vote, but once there, I don't think he will win anymore.

4. Pammy
    It'll be a shame to see her missing the final, but I think unless she gets the top score this week, she'll be the one of the Big 4 to miss out. Still, I think 4th place is an excellent result for her all things considered. :)

5. Gavin
    I can't see him getting through this week, but considering there's been an obvious pack of four since the very beginning, being the last man-standing of the also-rans isn't a bad result at all. I like Gavin & Katya, but it is their turn to go next.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is what i think it might be:
    Matt
    Kara
    Pamela
    Scott
    Gavin

But i really want kara to win!
  • Options
    Leatherface!!!Leatherface!!! Posts: 4,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think

Kara will win
    Scott will come second
    Pamela 3rd

I think because of the judging this week Matt and Gavin will be out.

However I hope

Matt comes first
    Kara second
    Gavin 3rd
    Pamela 4th
    and Scott 5th

I think if both Kara and Matt makes the final it will be hard to call. However if one does go before the final, the one left has it in the bag.
  • Options
    ServalanServalan Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the basis of what we've seen so far, I have to say I would prefer Kara to win. She's delivered five jaw-dropping dances with Artem - more than I remember any celeb managing previously. She has a down-to-earth personality which makes her much more appealing than the likes of Rachel and Lisa, and she can deliver performances with a lot more fire than Ali ever managed.

However ...

I think, sadly, Matt will win, based purely on the audience demographic and his obviously rabid fanbase on here. Don't get me wrong, I think he could be terrific - but Aliona's choreography holds him back every time. His samba was probably his best dance - but I've yet to see the performance that makes me think 'Wow!'. His debut on the show was terrific but, for me, he's kind of plateau'd ever since then, hampered by some overly tricksy and left-field routines courtesy of his professional partner, who doesn't seem to understand how to make the best of him. So, unless Aliona gets her act together, I can't honestly say Matt winning would be deserved.

My ideal final would be Kara/Scott/Pamela - provided Scott gets his mojo back full time (last week was a good start) - but I suspect it will be Kara/Matt/Scott ... or Kara/Matt/Gavin. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    1. Kara
    2. Matt
    3. Pamela
    4. Scott
    5. Gavin

I agree with Servalan on Kara - her combination of talent and personality make that I don't think she is overrated and overmarked by the judges, while I did think Lisa, Rachel and Ali were (and Ricky).
    And I also think Matt could be much better if Aliona was better at choreographing for her partner in such a way that he's at his best. She also failed at this last year when she made Rav do a silly quickstep that obviously wasn't his thing. But I think this is what will stop Matt from winning.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    1. Kara
    2. Matt
    3. Pamela
    4. Scott
    5. Gavin
  • Options
    jackierjackier Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭