The Sanatorium (Part 9)

Comments

• Dongle44Dongle44 Posts: 36,311
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I know!! I text Kay when it happened, I even used expletives :D It literally made me jump!

barstewards of writers :o
  • Dongle44Dongle44 Posts: 36,311
    Forum Member
    Holby was a tad :( tonight
  • irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like everyone has now left:(. Takes straight jacket off and wanders into the big wide world. It was fun while it lasted:cry::cry: Bye:)
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like everyone has now left:(. Takes straight jacket off and wanders into the big wide world. It was fun while it lasted:cry::cry: Bye:)
    I thought it would only be a temporary blip but everybody seems to have abandoned ship sadly, I have been so busy recently with Mum being in hospital and Dad in care, plus Laura's leg op, I just didn't get around to posting in here, and it seemed so empty as nobody else was posting either.

It was fun while it lasted :(
  • PobletPoblet Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Shine on You Crazy Diamond'
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    I thought it would only be a temporary blip but everybody seems to have abandoned ship sadly, I have been so busy recently with Mum being in hospital and Dad in care, plus Laura's leg op, I just didn't get around to posting in here, and it seemed so empty as nobody else was posting either.

It was fun while it lasted :(

never say never....we might end up chatting all over again in a few weeks time, when we all have a bit more time...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Waves to Heidi* Well done on getting through to the Eurovision Finals :D
  • nathalie1978nathalie1978 Posts: 10,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This place is empty by now :( no one to talk too but still hoping you are all well that used to keep me company.

Miss you all but just dont know what to talk about.
    so you all know i'm still alive :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :d....
  • ian2k8ian2k8 Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, i'd thought i'd give this thread a little bump and see if it wakes any of the old jjj fans lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ian2k8 wrote: »
    Hello, i'd thought i'd give this thread a little bump and see if it wakes any of the old jjj fans lol

:oHi there Ian - how you doing. It would be great to hear from all the old jjj fans see what everyone is finding to do with all their spare time lol since we are now able to move away from the live feed.:D

Anymore JJJ's past or present around???????????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *waves* Hey there :D
    Forum Member
    *waves* Hey there :D

Hello Ali - well that's three of us - I'm sure there was more than three lol
  • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello peeps :D *waves back*
    Forum Member
    chinchin wrote: »
    Hello peeps :D *waves back*

Hi Chin - thank for dropping by - where you a jjj in the day:D
    Forum Member
    Well - DS was my first date with social media - I slowly discovered Twitter which I still like but more for keeping up with US series actors Tweets. Facebook - well I am torn - it seems to me it is a force for good and a force for evil, cannot make my mind up if I really like it. I have tried some of the other stuff Snap Chat Skype etc etc. I always seem to make my way back to DS, always seems more welcoming and I can chat for as long as I want about anything I want and either someone will take pity on me and chat along with me or not. So yes DS for me got to be the best of the social media sites and I have done the rounds. ?????????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deeferone wrote: »
    Hi Chin - thank for dropping by - where you a jjj in the day:D

No I never did contribute there Deeferone, but have stayed here several times. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well well, look what has started up again. Are you all getting involved in BB again. Don't think I could keep up with the pace of a JJJ thread again. I try and keep an eye on people via twitter.:)
    Forum Member
    Well well, look what has started up again. Are you all getting involved in BB again. Don't think I could keep up with the pace of a JJJ thread again. I try and keep an eye on people via twitter.:)

I watched this years BB on launch night but had to turn it off has Mr Showbiz grated on my nerves too much. I tried once again once he had left but just cannot get into this year. There is so much good TV on at the minute so not missing it. I don't think I could keep up the pace again either but its nice to know what people are up to since the JJJ experience x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deeferone wrote: »
    I watched this years BB on launch night but had to turn it off has Mr Showbiz grated on my nerves too much. I tried once again once he had left but just cannot get into this year. There is so much good TV on at the minute so not missing it. I don't think I could keep up the pace again either but its nice to know what people are up to since the JJJ experience x

Mr Showbiz has come back, but he has calmed down a bit. Not sure I will see it through to the end. Quite a few people have had health problems or their families have, myself included. Sister on waiting list for double lung transplant, so a lot of my time is taken up with her.
    Were coming into the summer (did I say summer, feels like winter) season so good tv programmes will be few and far between.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Showbiz has come back, but he has calmed down a bit. Not sure I will see it through to the end. Quite a few people have had health problems or their families have, myself included. Sister on waiting list for double lung transplant, so a lot of my time is taken up with her.
    Were coming into the summer (did I say summer, feels like winter) season so good tv programmes will be few and far between.:(

Hello there!

Yes health problems abound at my end - Mum and Dad both have cancer, Dad's had to be put into a home and I spend a lot of time driving Mum or doing other things with or for her, in-between Laura stuff. Us benefit scroungers, we never had it so easy ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I never did contribute there Deeferone, but have stayed here several times. ;-)

Hi chinchin :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi chinchin :)

Evening muggins :) How are you? Is Matron coming round with the meds soon?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening muggins :) How are you? Is Matron coming round with the meds soon?

I hope so, all this reality's doing my bloody head in :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there!

Yes health problems abound at my end - Mum and Dad both have cancer, Dad's had to be put into a home and I spend a lot of time driving Mum or doing other things with or for her, in-between Laura stuff. Us benefit scroungers, we never had it so easy ;-)

Oh I didn't know your dad had cancer now, you really have a lot on your plate at the moment. Sometimes I think everyone should be on social welfare for a bit, then they would know what its really like. Are you still in touch with Kay?