Options

Chantelle Houghton.. Guess what?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm popping off to my local Co-Op to pick up a few things tomorrow. Think the paps might be interested? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That does seem to be unnecessarily unfair to smacked arses everywhere.

I never realised that being papped whilst looking mardy and whining on Twitter actually qualified someone to be a "media personality".
    According to the DM, being the colour of an over-ripe satsuma is "sporting a fresh make-up look."
    FFS.

:D

I wonder if she does that perma moody look to try and make it looked like she is pissed off at being papped!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Plus she must make a few quid (and I mean only a few) from the deal her and her personal pap have with the DM SOS

Just don't understand why the DM think anyone is interested in her? I'm a frequent reader of the sidebar of shame and there never seems to be one positive comment about any articles on her.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »

I wonder if she does that perma moody look to try and make it looked like she is pissed off at being papped!

I suppose anything's possible.
    I'm just not sure I'd credit Chantelle with the intelligence to invent such a cunning plan or the acting ability to pull it off.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I suppose anything's possible.
    I'm just not sure I'd credit Chantelle with the intelligence to invent such a cunning plan or the acting ability to pull it off.

I think Chantelle has two expressions - pissed off and fake laugh. That's as good as her repertoire gets
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I genuinely don't know how former Z-list celebs like her survive. She can't have made any serious money in years!

Because she has got a column in one of the OK spin off magazines as has Lauren Goodger. Both spout ridiculous nonsense usually about their diets weight and what they have brought, for this they get a huge fee.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think she wants people to feel sorry for her. It's such a pitiful "woe is me" look.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Because she has got a column in one of the OK spin off magazines as has Lauren Goodger. Both spout ridiculous nonsense usually about their diets weight and what they have brought, for this they get a huge fee.

& what trite, moronic drivel they are. Usually along the lines of:

'I started my diet today; well easy, just going to eat an apple every other day and have 3 oxygen body treatments every week (costing £1,000, sponsored by conmen r us). I need to fit into these wikkid skinny jeans from Prada that I've fallen in love with (£16 from Primark). I read on twitter that smeone said I was 'fake' well babes I may be fake but I'm well rich. Me and Wayne split up but I've never been happier. Read more NEXT WEEK'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »

God, who the hell buys that crap! I can't believe it sells to a big enough audience to justify their pay packets...how depressing.