Options

Dale Winton

macsmurraymacsmurray Posts: 2,134
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I usually work in a Saturday and I've just seen Dale Winton on In it to Win it.

Is it just me or does he look bloomin awful? He looks ill!!

Comments

• Options
    Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    He has a beard.

It doesnt suit him at all.
  • Options
    macsmurraymacsmurray Posts: 2,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True, but he also looks like he's forgotten to remove the hanger from his jacket, he looks stiff.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not on tv enough imo he should be presenting more
  • Options
    Lorri LouLorri Lou Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he looks and sounds half canned to me
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    Ollie_h19 wrote: »
    He has a beard.

It doesnt suit him at all.

I have just tuned in and thought it was Chris Moyles who had put his weight back on :o
  • Options
    NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    Might be too much cosmetic surgery. His eyelids certainly look out of proportion.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looked to me as if he's put on weight.
  • Options
    Hyram FyramHyram Fyram Posts: 3,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He sounds like he smokes so much he's out of breath after a few words.
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks awful - maybe he's ill.
  • Options
    Terry WigonTerry Wigon Posts: 6,831
    Forum Member
    Agree with all the above. He looks like he's been inflated, the beard does him no favours and he seems to be gasping for breath and not quite 'with it'. Poor thing. Hope he is OK.
  • Options
    Poppy99Poppy99 Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Too much plastic surgery and pies. Just saying tonight how it is funny how fortunes wane, he was in everything at one point, now I think this is his only gig.
  • Options
    HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this back on " in it to win it " ? Love this format , a nd I like Dale , I really hope he is not ill .
  • Options
    sunny daysunny day Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a very funny shape but has been for a while, does look as if he has put on weight as well..I believe he was very overweight when he was younger.....sounds very wheezy as well but I like the beard..
  • Options
    flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Dale Winton, his beard suits him, he's put on a little weight, so what, none of us are perfect.
  • Options
    craig strong 1craig strong 1 Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Poppy99 wrote: »
    Too much plastic surgery and pies. Just saying tonight how it is funny how fortunes wane, he was in everything at one point, now I think this is his only gig.

Don't be fooled by that.

Dale is wealthy.
    You only have to look at his convertible Bentley, and his very upmarket London abode worth at least 7 million.

That's without mentioning his property in the States and his brand new Range Rover he drives there.
  • Options
    Hyram FyramHyram Fyram Posts: 3,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's never had a healthy lifestyle but he's also vain, so he resorts to botox, face lifts and now the silly beard to try to disguise his weight gains. And his tailored suit, far from helping matters, only serves to make him look even bigger. And goodness knows how many ciggies he smokes these days but he's gasping after speaking a couple of sentences. It's a bit sad to see because he seems a nice enough man, but he seems a bit of a mess.
  • Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He hasn't looked too good for a year or so.
  • Options
    grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    DW has always seemed to me to be a troubled soul. He's not had the easiest early life, dad died on the day of his bar mitzvah, mum committed suicide, and being gay when times were tough for homosexuals. And he is just over a year from his bus pass. Given all that, he doesn't look too bad.
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some years ago I was in Hong Kong sightseeing and came across a life-size cut-out photo of Dale outside a tailor's shop, wearing a suit and presumably promoting the shop (I don't read Mandarin).I hope his agent got him a percentage.
  • Options
    alan29alan29 Posts: 34,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder where he gets his corsets.
  • Options
    moviesmanmoviesman Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    This fairy with his eyelashes.Hes got so much makeup on he makes sooty and sweep like good.And his shows crap as well.Who does he sleep with after the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Get real
  • Options
    Forum Member
    not on tv enough imo he should be presenting more[/QUOTE.Get real
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's never had a healthy lifestyle but he's also vain, so he resorts to botox, face lifts and now the silly beard to try to disguise his weight gains. And his tailored suit, far from helping matters, only serves to make him look even bigger. And goodness knows how many ciggies he smokes these days but he's gasping after speaking a couple of sentences. It's a bit sad to see because he seems a nice enough man, but he seems a bit of a mess.

Yes, people have been saying this for a few years now.

He is paranoid about ageing and putting on weight and has resorted to all kinds of procedures. His face has been looking odd for some time.

It's a shame. Always liked him on Supermarket Sweep in the good old days. :D