Options

Sticky Soccer - Gizmondo lives on?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
Forum Member
Ha. I remember this was one of the what.... two? games that the Gizmondo console actually had at launch. Seems they snuck out a port of that game, StickyBalls earlier this year, and this new one has just appeared on the featured page. To my great surprise it's actually pretty good. Looks like a footy themed version but with new tables (I think there's another set of tables in the other game they've got, guess they're going for the world cup tie in rather than adding them to the existing game).

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sticky-soccer/id874451081?ls=1&mt=8

Rock hard later on though.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    The game looks good. When will this be available on Android? I noticed that I can only install it on iOS platform.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Er sorry don't know..... I'm not involved with it other than once working with a few people who used to work for Gizmondo. They'd be mad to not to get it onto Android I would have thought.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    StefKo wrote: »
    Er sorry don't know..... I'm not involved with it other than once working with a few people who used to work for Gizmondo. They'd be mad to not to get it onto Android I would have thought.

I thought you were the one of the people who created the game. So are you just recommending it? I'm sure some people who love soccer wishes that they can install the app on Android.