Options

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Comments

• Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I recall I had Peter and the Doctor working for eye balls all day and night for 2 weeks straight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    As I recall I had Peter and the Doctor working for eye balls all day and night for 2 weeks straight.

now the event is over, I guess I'll be doing the same. its just so annoying that the 2 things you need to do last 6 hours each and you get nothing for it.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, Stewie is here, plus Falconer Pete, and a couple of tasks.
  • Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peanutbutter and jelly Brian is there to create to and in the character section, jillian, Neil Goldman, barbera, evil monkey and death have been added.
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Game is finally available on kindle
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So much stuff to collect in District 8 lol. I have lost track of what I am collecting. I think Stewie will take a long time to unlock though. Maybe over a month.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So much stuff to collect in District 8 lol. I have lost track of what I am collecting. I think Stewie will take a long time to unlock though. Maybe over a month.

Yes two characters and 2 outfits to collect stuff for.

You can not unlock Stewie without the outfits for Pete and Brian.

I've still got 3 areas to clear on the left hand side. Just clearing the last area of Stewie's district.
  • Options
    yaristamanyaristaman Posts: 1,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've just been through something similar. Finally got the 3rd eyeball this morning.

The poor doctor has been working non-stop for about 3 weeks to get the damn thing (Peter was trying too but contributed nothing!! :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    yaristaman wrote: »
    I've just been through something similar. Finally got the 3rd eyeball this morning.

The poor doctor has been working non-stop for about 3 weeks to get the damn thing (Peter was trying too but contributed nothing!! :D)

The latest update improved the odds of getting an item if they haven't got one for a while.

Glad you got it in the end.
  • Options
    yaristamanyaristaman Posts: 1,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The latest update improved the odds of getting an item if they haven't got one for a while.

Glad you got it in the end.

Really? Good to know. I need one more whip for S+M Lois

Thanks for the info
  • Options
    spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It gets boring making characters do the same thing over and over and over..wish they could think of a different way of doing things
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It gets boring making characters do the same thing over and over and over..wish they could think of a different way of doing things

It helps if you have Asperger's, I like repetitive actions. LOL

Every hour I just click on all the houses for the money and then click on any characters that are ready.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mini event this weekend.:) chance to win Human Rupert.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, I'm not going to bother as you will probably need the premium items to get them plus there is still the Stewie quest to get.

We can now get to level 50, and any experience earned while at level 40 still counts towards the levels.

I thought I had loads of saved XP but sadly only enough to fill 2 3rds of the 40 bar.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is possible to do without the premium items but it requires you to check the game every 4 hours. Not good if you are tired lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If people actually paid real money for Stewie, it would cost them about £25 just for a character in a game. :eek:

That's ridiculous, especially for an android game which would probably only be £9 to buy normally.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won the lobster shanty.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Nice. So far I've only got a spotlight, Koi Pond and Dansu Dansu (which as least gives me some coins and XP).

Does anyone know what time, UK time the task changes at?

I'm trying for 24 toys but have to get 7 more toys.
  • Options
    Super Dog ManSuper Dog Man Posts: 4,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I won him on my first go.

Now just need the stupid amount of items to unlock Stewie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phew! I think I'm safe to get the 24 toys this turn.

10pm PDT is 6am GMT (DST).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member

I got the spot lights and stewie flower
    the best I won as a prize was Quagmires plane from the jelly shots
  • Options
    killie1killie1 Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won human Rupert after collecting 14 toys, you don't necessarily have to collect all 24.
  • Options
    spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only managed 1 toy lol..I didn't understand what you had to do and have been too busy concentrating on getting the other stuff..banana outfit etc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    killie1 wrote: »
    I won human Rupert after collecting 14 toys, you don't necessarily have to collect all 24.

I've had 4 attempts so far and still no Rupert.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    6 attempts for Rupert and so far zilch. The prizes I've won so far are:

Lobster Shanty (already had it)
    Spot Lights
    Beer Truck
    Ice Cream Truck (already had it)
    Stewie Flower
    Stewie Billboard

I'm able to win 2 prizes per day so basically I have 2 chances left as today is the last day of the mini event. I'm not feeling positive...

In other news it would appear another major event is about to start this week for Apple users, and next week for Android users. Something about geeks and super heros lol. I still have so much of district 8 quests to do.