FX Channel

sharon7sharon7 Posts: 362
Forum Member
Hi

My parents will be getting Virgin TV and I was wondering if you get FX channel (including +1) as I am a HUGE dexter fan...

Thanks

S

Comments

• donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Depends which package you subscribe to, think they need to be on L or XL TV to get it.
  • sharon7sharon7 Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Hi Donna

thank you for the quick reply.

I will make sure they get those packages then!! i cant cope without Dexter :-(

S
  • RileyScottRileyScott Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    The FX channel is currently part of the XL tv package.

There's also selected programming from FX in TV choice on demand.

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,503
    Forum Member
    There is no FX+1 on VM.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,699
    Forum Member
    And the channel isn't in Widescreen either, unlike ITV :(
  • sharon7sharon7 Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the replies.

Wonder why there is no +1. Oh well.

S
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sharon7 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies.

Wonder why there is no +1. Oh well.

S

not enough capacity, and less need.

The extra tuner in the V+ mitigates somewhat against the need for the +15, +30, +45 +1, +1.5 channels sky carries.

Now if you're a Huge Dexter fan however what you really want is FX HD (and no, not yet)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    Help....Does anyone know why "The Border" has not been shown for the last 2 weeks, on VM

It should be on at 21:00 on a Friday, but has been replaced by NCIS both weeks.

It is advertised as being on at that time on FXUK, and Digiguide TV Guide...

Thanks...
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,699
    Forum Member
    Probably not just VM, though can't confirm. VM only controls the programmes on it's own channels :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    Probably not just VM, though can't confirm. VM only controls the programmes on it's own channels :)

Thanks, you could well be right...tho to be fair the EPG does show NCIS as being on at that time..but FXUK/Digiguide do not...:confused:

It is on Sky HD, but not on a Friday
  • TribecTribec Posts: 9,330
    Forum Member
    leons wrote: »
    Help....Does anyone know why "The Border" has not been shown for the last 2 weeks, on VM

It should be on at 21:00 on a Friday, but has been replaced by NCIS both weeks.

It is advertised as being on at that time on FXUK, and Digiguide TV Guide...

Thanks...

The Border was only an 12 or 13 episode season. I missed the last episode on FX, but had seen it previously after it had aired in Canada.

FX are due to run the next seasons of NCIS from this Friday, so I suspect the episode that I missed was the last in the season. I know what should have taken place in the last episode, so pm a quick synopsis and I can let you know if that indeed was the last episode of season 1.

As a fellow fan of this show I haven't heard any news on any cancellation so Season 3 should be with us later this year.