Kelly's sore throat

Nowhere GirlNowhere Girl Posts: 16
Forum Member
She's not singing on the X factor so why does it matter. Can't she judge any way??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not singing on the X factor so why does it matter. Can't she judge any way??
    She could learn sign language and have an interpreter. :p

The actual excuse is not that she is unfit to judge but that she is unfit to travel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ... gorra poorly swore froat ....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also she wouldn't be able to shout back at the other judges during an argument.
  • bouncer11bouncer11 Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Get your facts right first, then make your post.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also it would finish the show off completely if all the singers got her sore throat. Better if she stays away.
  • plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    So arrogant she thought she could take on both Louis and Tulisa and swallow them in one go:eek:
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are rumours from the Sun newspaper that shes left the show.
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Videostar wrote: »
    There are rumours from the Sun newspaper that shes left the show.

Janet will still win regardless.
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cooler wrote: »
    Janet will still win regardless.

Shes alright, but not a winner IMO.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she doesnt need to speak to throw a pen lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it an interesting coincidence that as Nicole got panned in the states for her judging role, Kelly flys out to the states straight after our xfactor and gets sick which means she will have to stay a few extra days out there,maybe just in time for xfactor USA but at the same time Nicole flys over here just in time to step in for Kelly when her acts thought they were meeting her to decide songs.

I also believe in Roswell btw ;-)
  • longterm67longterm67 Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can also see a potential swap with Nicole and Kelly..Nicole has been about as popular as a fart in a space suit in the XF USA but was quite popular over here so would make sense.
  • AstronotAstronot Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    I read in The Sun that the Katie Price is a worthful human being...
  • ribtickleribtickle Posts: 6,361
    Forum Member
    It's Derry's fault, he exposed her to enormous streptococcus.

A bit of a ladies man, he's working his way through rival contestants/judges, who leave soon afterwards. As we know, he was smitten with Kelly right from his audition, so he's probably had her too.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    "I can't get a plane, I have a sore throat :("

Sounds like a pathetic excuse, right? :confused: Even if it is unlikely she is well enough to attend this weekend, she should be in the country in case she is up to it for either day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    "I can't get a plane, I have a sore throat :("

Sounds like a pathetic excuse, right? :confused: Even if it is unlikely she is well enough to attend this weekend, she should be in the country in case she is up to it for either day.

I take it from what you've just written, that your a qualified doctor and you've also been to see Kelly and know exactly what is wrong with her and what medication she is on.
    Forum Member
    bouncer11 wrote: »
    I take it from what you've just written, that your a qualified doctor and you've also been to see Kelly and know exactly what is wrong with her and what medication she is on.
    Indeed.
    Forum Member
    Last night crocked Kelly rang us from her sickbed to explain why she'd left her wannabe acts without their much-needed mentor.
    Now it makes sense, publicity stunt?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now it makes sense, publicity stunt?

Are you back at school next week?
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I wish her better
    Forum Member
    Are you back at school next week?

Thankfully I left there a number of years ago, I don't really understand your point here. The cynicism involved in suggesting that Cowell is committing to a publicity stunt is more likely to come from someone older than school age, right?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I wish her better

Me too and I'd rather have her on the judging panel than Nicole.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thankfully I left there a number of years ago, I don't really understand your point here. The cynicism involved in suggesting that Cowell is committing to a publicity stunt is more likely to come from someone older than school age, right?

I just don't think everything about xfactor is a publicity stunt nor can all what the judges say be scripted, Some of what they say must be on the spur of the moment and told rehearsed.
    Forum Member
    I just don't think everything about xfactor is a publicity stunt nor can all what the judges say be scripted, Some of what they say must be on the spur of the moment and told rehearsed.

So because you disagree with someone you assume they are a school child? :confused: