Options

The Killing - BBC4 Saturday evenings (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Denley wrote: »
    Thanks V - long time no. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Killing_%28Danish_TV_series%29

so unless wiki's wrong TK3 will be on BBC4 Saturday nights 21.00-23.00 from Nov 17th to Dec 15th. Hurray! :cool:

Still a long time to go for Spiral 4 and Borgen 2 though
  • Options
    DenleyDenley Posts: 4,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Still a long time to go for Spiral 4 and Borgen 2 though

but only 6 weeks or so to go till TK3...then it's Eurodrama heaven all through winter. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    can't wait! a sequel to The Bridge is on the cards too, so i hear?
  • Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    <strolls in>

Yay....notebooks at the ready :D

I rewatched The Bridge again last week :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minkski wrote: »
    <strolls in>

Yay....notebooks at the ready :D

I rewatched The Bridge again last week :)

I'm not stalking you minks, honest.:o :D

I saw Jo Nesbo's Headhunters on dvd recently (was going to see it in the cinema last year but it was only screened for a few days and missed it).

I thoroughly recommend it. :cool::D
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I saw Jo Nesbo's Headhunters on dvd recently (was going to see it in the cinema last year but it was only screened for a few days and missed it).

We all know you are, Denners! It's ok though because Verence and BK have got the anti-stalking police looking out for you.
    He's called Det Inspector U. Strange. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie4 wrote: »
    We all know you are, Denners! It's ok though because Verence and BK have got the anti-stalking police looking out for you.

Phew that's ok then - knowing those two they'll have Svartmann and Catarella on the case, I can hide in plain sight for a while yet. :D

I've just seen Homeland 2 starts on Sun 7th Oct allie. So I'll be not stalking you a bit too. :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ooo will look out for that http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1614989

It's all right Denners ;) You served your pennance by having to watch BB :p:D

*waves at allie*

Although I see you and Verence popping up in the BB forums, I do miss the euro gang :( Despite our best efforts we couldn't get a euro lurkers thang going ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooo will look out for that http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1614989

It's all right Denners ;) You served your pennance by having to watch BB :p:D

*waves at allie*

Although I see you and Verence popping up in the BB forums, I do miss the euro gang :( Despite our best efforts we couldn't get a euro lurkers thang going ;)

I surprised myself by enjoying it actually, in bits. :)

A general Eurothread is still worth a go in here imo, for all the itsy bitsy stuff and general chit chat while we're waiting for the biggees to hit our screens.

Maybe when TK3 is sadly no more :cry: that thread would make an apt home for it.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I surprised myself by enjoying it actually, in bits. :)

A general Eurothread is still worth a go in here imo, for all the itsy bitsy stuff and general chit chat while we're waiting for the biggees to hit our screens.

Maybe when TK3 is sadly no more :cry: that thread would make an apt home for it.....

Yup lots of catching up to do with BK et al :cool: lol I'm surprised he hasn't started the thread yet - the TK2 thread was HUGE before it started :p

Ooo Denners we also have Homeland coming back :D:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup lots of catching up to do with BK et al :cool: lol I'm surprised he hasn't started the thread yet - the TK2 thread was HUGE before it started :p

Yeah can't wait for it all to start.:D And see a few familiar FM's on here again. I really miss the Eurocrowd.:o
  • Options
    the_lostprophetthe_lostprophet Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah can't wait for it all to start.:D And see a few familiar FM's on here again. I really miss the Eurocrowd.:o

Not seen Ilovewallander for ages around these parts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not seen Ilovewallander for ages around these parts.

Hi tlp :)

I know I miss ILW. :( I hope she makes a re-appearance soon.
  • Options
    xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For those of you on Virgin TV on demand is showing not only The Killing but the Kirster Wallanders. I missed the first series of Wallander so this is great for me as the two episodes I've watched so far have been damn good........................................
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xynaria wrote: »
    For those of you on Virgin TV on demand is showing not only The Killing but the Kirster Wallanders. I missed the first series of Wallander so this is great for me as the two episodes I've watched so far have been damn good........................................

Hello mr x :)

I'm hopelessly out of sinc with the Wallanders - I can never work out which series is which and which ones I've seen or not seen.

I've still got the older Rolf ones to watch that were on BBC4 this Summer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phew that's ok then - knowing those two they'll have Svartmann and Catarella on the case, I can hide in plain sight for a while yet. :D

I've just seen Homeland 2 starts on Sun 7th Oct allie. So I'll be not stalking you a bit too. :p:D

:D:D:D Oh goody - I'll look forward to it AND to not bollo**ing you as well!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hopelessly out of sinc with the Wallanders - I can never work out which series is which and which ones I've seen or not seen.

The ones on catch up are the two Krister Henriksson series of 13 episodes each. (They also have the Brannagh ones on too but life's far far too short to suffer them :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xynaria wrote: »
    The ones on catch up are the two Krister Henriksson series of 13 episodes each. (They also have the Brannagh ones on too but life's far far too short to suffer them :D)

Did you see the latest Branagh version? I Sky +d them but haven't even bothered to get round to watching the last 2 yet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you see the latest Branagh version? I Sky +d them but haven't even bothered to get round to watching the last 2 yet!

I've only watched (or tried to watch) about three Branagh's in total and to be quite honest I couldn't cope with them...................I'm sure he's kind to dogs and children but please don't make me watch him..............................
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    So excited about this but has anyone else noticed how the Radio Times just talks incessantly about Sarah Lund's jumper rather than reviewing the actual story? Random, but this does my head in!
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

The thing is that although Svartman and Catarella normally come across as eejits they have both on occasion been proven to be good cops.

As for a dedicated sub-forum for Euro-drama would Israeli show Hatufim (the original of Homeland) be welcome there??
  • Options
    shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are BBC4 going to repeat S1 and 2? I have managed to miss them when they were first on and even when S1 was repeated :(

Would really love to watch this after hearing a lot of good things about it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    The thing is that although Svartman and Catarella normally come across as eejits they have both on occasion been proven to be good cops.

As for a dedicated sub-forum for Euro-drama would Israeli show Hatufim (the original of Homeland) be welcome there??

I would have thought so Verence :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tiger2000 already started one.
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1737535

Just need to find out if it is a no spoiler one?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiger2000 already started one.
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1737535

Just need to find out if it is a no spoiler one?

oh there's a TK3 thread up and running already...goody. Thanks BK I'll check that out. :cool: