Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jlp95bwfc wrote: »
    Lucy's being a real mardy bitch this series.

We'll her character arc is probably going to go down a "life hating" path for a bit then mr right will come along.

They have shown her to be vulnerable after she was so confident when she first arrived, then they broke her with two failed romances where she was cheated on. Now they will slowly rebuild her.
  • jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    We'll her character arc is probably going to go down a "life hating" path for a bit then mr right will come along.

They have shown her to be vulnerable after she was so confident when she first arrived, then they broke her with two failed romances where she was cheated on. Now they will slowly rebuild her.

Yes, I do like Lucy but it seems like she's put up a bit of a brick wall after what Jamie did. She was quite rude to Robbo last week and now Jamie's date.
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww man Binky :(
  • Jaden_RileyJaden_Riley Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    so he did cheat?!?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am ten minutes behind. Louise is like Miranda on a date lol.... She just needs to stop talking lol
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,208
    Forum Member
    In the promo it looks like binky wants to save the relationship and ALex seems over it
  • SpoilerificSpoilerific Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Called it.

Scumbag.
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I didn't see that coming. Seems from next week's trailer that Binky wants to save the relationship and forgives him.

Once a cheat, always a cheat...
    Forum Member
    Shappy wrote: »
    Well I didn't see that coming. Seems from next week's trailer that Binky wants to save the relationship and forgives him.

Once a cheat, always a cheat...
    exactly lol

didnt he cheat on that phoebe girl I'm reading?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stevie is such a terrible gossip. He is a real bitch actually.... How does he get away with it? If he was a girl he would be vilified!
    Forum Member
    Called it.

Scumbag.

so cheska was right all along!

people were saying she was wrong for sticking to it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On Alex's twitter there's a photo of Binky in Paris with the Mona Lisa so they are definitely still together.
    Forum Member
    Stevie is such a terrible gossip. He is a real bitch actually.... How does he get away with it? If he was a girl he would be vilified!

ehhhh what did he do?
    Forum Member
    On Alex's twitter there's a photo of Binky in Paris with the Mona Lisa so they are definitely still together.

lol this show is sooo set up

also why is she going back with a cheater?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could the cheating thing just be a fake storyline to have a show plot? Would Binky and Alex allow that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ehhhh what did he do?

Well for one.... Cheska spoke to him and said it was difficult etc etc and implied not to say anything..... Then he runs off and gossips with proud lock and Jamie!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear Binky was such a bad actress in the reveal scene lol
  • lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww Binky.
    Can we have ollie back to talk sense.
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else really enjoying Louise this season? Away from Spencer she is so fun!
    Forum Member
    Could the cheating thing just be a fake storyline to have a show plot? Would Binky and Alex allow that?

thats what I'm thinking?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Binky's twitter it seems like the storyline is true.
    Forum Member
    Oh dear Binky was such a bad actress in the reveal scene lol

the tears looked fake didnt it?
  • yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He cheated and there now in a relationship living it up on holiday in Paris.
    Maybe she thought there was something to fight for, he just came across way to shady.

I think Stevie and cheska did the right thing, I would hate for one of my friends to know that my boyfriend had cheated but was way to scared to tell me.
    Forum Member
    yeahbuddy wrote: »
    He cheated and there now in a relationship living it up on holiday in Paris.
    Maybe she thought there was something to fight for, he just came across way to shady.

I think Stevie and cheska did the right thing, I would hate for one of my friends to know that my boyfriend had cheated but was way to scared to tell me.

exactly

a lot of people on twitter were cursing cheska but she did the right thing imo

not sure what to make about binky tbh but then again its all scripted!
  • SpoilerificSpoilerific Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Call me old fashioned, but you cheat and you're out. There's no taking back or trying to salvage a relationship. It's a huge irreparable breach of trust in my book. You can't argue that if it's for love you'd fight to salvage the relationship, because if it was love, it wouldn't have happened.