Comments

• GetridofcoleGetridofcole Posts: 1,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell Cheryl and mel b , dumb and dumber
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get why people are mourning Nicole. She had turned into a caricature of herself, so cringey to watch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get why people are mourning Nicole. She had turned into a caricature of herself, so cringey to watch.

She certainly did. I found Nichole very repetitive last year.
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was actually shocked to find a lot more teenagers/young adults watch Strictly and really love it, a lot of them watch whatever their parents watch
    The argument I think that some people can make for Mel is that people who will watch Mel and want her on the show are already watching the Xfactor, so the audience is staying the same nothing new, so no increase/new viewers

People will tune in at the start to see Simon back "and Cheryl" (according to himself) it's just a question if they can keep the momentum

If they were looking to get a big increase then they would have to get someone like Kylie as the BBC did, perhaps Robbie could of done that? Them again he's on TV all the time so I wouldn't know who they could get
  • Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    People will tune in at the start to see Simon back "and Cheryl" (according to himself) it's just a question if they can keep the momentum

If they were looking to get a big increase then they would have to get someone like Kylie as the BBC did, perhaps Robbie could of done that? Them again he's on TV all the time so I wouldn't know who they could get

I dont know if Simon is that much of a draw, seeing as he was on BGT its not like he has been away, Cheryl might be just for nostalgia's sake but I think agree that you have to question will people tune in to see something they have already seen and I agree with the getting someone big , but its harder for xfactor because its so long and I think The Voice shows that having 'big artists' doesn't always work.
    I just wonder what is taking so long, its obvious who it will be, even perez hilton is quoting the Star saying its Mel
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's Simon, Louis, Cheryl and Mel B I'm not watching.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reem2011 wrote: »
    If it's Simon, Louis, Cheryl and Mel B I'm not watching.

We all know you will be though.
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    We all know you will be though.

I won't....trust me!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reem2011 wrote: »
    I won't....trust me!!!!

You wouldn't even be paying attention to thread(s) & wasting your time commenting on the upcoming show if you had zero interest in even watching 5 minutes of it.