Options

Caught wife in shower with another woman

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is SO fake! No wonder some people fall for scams day-after-day (even when they are well publicised)

There's one born....
  • Options
    TrucibelleTrucibelle Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    ResidentX wrote: »
    Hockey lesbians, TALK TO ME.

I play a mean game of scrabble..will I do? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake or true, I feel we will never really know. But everyone seems to be enjoying the thread one way or another :)

I personally prefer to give the benefit of the doubt just in case it is a genuine thread.
  • Options
    JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    If the story was real in the first place.............can I be the OP'S wife? :p:D
  • Options
    Keefy-boyKeefy-boy Posts: 13,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This was the OPs only thread. My money it's a familiar face with a new DS identity just for the gag. Fair play to whoever you are! Had a lot of people going well done!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,796
    Forum Member
    and who the hell joins a HOCKEY club:rolleyes::D Nah all too improbable:yawn:
    I will and in time honoured Kenneth Connors or Peter Butterworth Fashion will dress up as an unconvincing female whilst trying not to look at scantily clad lovelies as they prepare for a shower.
  • Options
    Keefy-boyKeefy-boy Posts: 13,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will and in time honoured Kenneth Connors or Peter Butterworth Fashion will dress up as an unconvincing female whilst trying not to look at scantily clad lovelies as they prepare for a shower.
    phwooaaaarrrr!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,796
    Forum Member
    Keefy-boy wrote: »
    phwooaaaarrrr!
    I can hear Sid James dirty snigger now.:eek:
  • Options
    coshamcosham Posts: 5,875
    Forum Member
    I'm sure i used to have this movie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Empty the joint account, apply for full custody and get onto your soliciters :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Trucibelle wrote: »
    I play a mean game of scrabble..will I do? :p

Terry Tibs wouldn't be mugged off with scrabble. Get me some uno stacko and make sure it's none of the Jenga tripe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    I don't find it all that improbable surprisingly. My partner used to be a member of an all girls' football team and some of the stuff that went on would have been too unbelievable for a sitcom.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt OP, I know it's a long time you have been married, but it's over. You're not throwing away 20 odd years by leaving, she already did that.
    If you drag this out any longer then it becomes even more likely that you will end up really hating each other, and there are kids involved here.
    Even if she is bisexual, that's no excuse to be sleeping with everyone and should never be used as such.
    There is also a strong possibility that she may just be a lot more interested in women than men. You shouldn't take that personally, it's nothing to do with you.

Even if she leaves the hockey team, she has been unfaithful. Every time she has a close female friend you're going to be worried. Every time she has a night out with the girls...

It's time to call it a day. I don't think there can be any going back.
  • Options
    mike66mike66 Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    To all you doubters out there.
    I swear my story is true.
    My life is in tatters.

Michael Hodson
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheating is cheating mate. Divorce her and get custody of your kids.
  • Options
    sam edwicksam edwick Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a rollercoaster of mixed emotions in this kind of situation. One minute you've got a seemingly normal wife and mother of your children. You'd both signed up to a lifetime commitment and then all of a sudden the other half, the one who you trusted more than anyone else in the world, becomes a selfish stranger. It's almost as if they're adolescent again - hyped up on 'new relationship energy'. You don't want to believe that it is over but it can never be the same again.

There's an anomaly in divorce law - where you can't cite adultery for same sex stuff. Unreasonable behaviour will have to do.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mike66 wrote: »
    To all you doubters out there.
    I swear my story is true.
    My life is in tatters.

Michael Hodson

i thought this was an advice thread but most of the comments have been a joke, if i was mike i wouldn't ever ask for advive on here again, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.:mad:

mike i'm sorry for your situation and i hope you can get your live back together, but there is some good advice been given on here and i hope it helps.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cat69 wrote: »
    i thought this was an advice thread but most of the comments have been a joke, if i was mike i wouldn't ever ask for advive on here again, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.:mad:

mike i'm sorry for your situation and i hope you can get your live back together, but there is some good advice been given on here and i hope it helps.:)

Joined October 2007 and this is the first thread the Fm has contributed to?

I would imagine there are far more forums out there dedicated to giving advice of the nature he asks for than this one.

If I had a really important issue I wished to discuss and stumbled upon DS through a search, I would have read some of the other threads before posting.

If I had done that (with no malice or disrespect intended) I would not have posted about this particular problem.

Thankfully, there HAS been some good advice given by some FMs.
  • Options
    sam edwicksam edwick Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So this is a comedy forum then?