Rylan will be presenting on Daybreak for a week

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    I know, I was teasing you.

Didn't want you to do a 'flounce' whether that be a theatrical one, or a RylanStyle one LOL!

;):)

lol I know you was :p:p

My post it was just a sly dig to point out what the forum was about to them who seam not to understand the whole idea of the forum. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Others think he is talented.
    "Others" referring to Essex and nearby counties. Says a lot about them really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm no youngster :) but I thought he was great.

Whatever the reasons why he was kept in, the fact is he was. Whatever the future holds for him, I say go for it. There are many people on our TV that aren't oozing talent, but they are there regardless.

Many people enjoy reality shows and if it weren't for the likes of Rylan who are prepared to go on them, then the TV companies would be a bit stuffed wouldn't they.

:)

Maybe they would be stuffed, but personally I quite look forward to the day when the well runs dry for the Cowell machine.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hitnmix wrote: »
    lol I know you was :p:p

My post it was just a sly dig to point out what the forum was about to them who seam not to understand the whole idea of the forum. :cool:

Yes, I know.;)

Even we've had our different opinions in the past and I respect that.
    If we all felt the same, what would be the point of it all :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a joke with Hit if you read the post properly :)

I know - I was referring to your repeated posts taking issue with the poster who objected to your responses to their posts. It came across as a bit dramatic and unnecesary.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kabradoon wrote: »

Essex is a nice place to live actually. What have you got against it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I know.;)

Even we've had our different opinions in the past and I respect that.
    If we all felt the same, what would be the point of it all :)

The forum would be unbearable and every thread would be we love so so. :eek:

Anyway back to flouncing I think if i was to do it I would do it as a Gangnam style more fun that way. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know he'll be an excellent host, he's just got that way about him, he's perfect for the role.

I'm sure he'll be around a lot longer than you expect. ;)
    How you know he'll be excellent? He's a gimmick at the moment. He will probbaly do CBB in January, get his own Channel 5 reality show and do panto next Christmas, he may even get to do a few stints at Pontins but within 18 months he will be back doing whatever it was he was doing this time last year. Fame is so fickle!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beepbeep77 wrote: »
    Essex is a nice place to live actually. What have you got against it?

I'm from Essex - and I can't stand all the cheap, untalented wannabees we see on our screens today. I'm all for genuine talent and hard work.

No doubt the poster was referring to tacky shows like the only way is essex - but I want to reasure them we are not all like that.
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abigail05 wrote: »
    Rylan is untalented in my opinion. Happy!

Yep that's fine.. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How you know he'll be excellent? He's a gimmick at the moment. He will probbaly do CBB in January, get his own Channel 5 reality show and do panto next Christmas, he may even get to do a few stints at Pontins but within 18 months he will be back doing whatever it was he was doing this time last year. Fame is so fickle!

Fame is fickle - particularly for the untalented like Rylan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm from Essex - and I can't stand all the cheap, untalented wannabees we see on our screens today. I'm all for genuine talent and hard work.

No doubt the poster was referring to tacky shows like the only way is essex - but I want to reasure them we are not all like that.

I will agree with you on that one. I was born and raised in Essex and my children were born in Essex. Only moved to Kent 11 yrs ago.

Thankfully they are well educated, have excellent jobs and as far as I know my daughter has never owned a pair of white stilletos or indeed danced around her handbag LOL!

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know - I was referring to your repeated posts taking issue with the poster who objected to your responses to their posts. It came across as a bit dramatic and unnecesary.

I was giving my opinion in which the other poster seemed to be getting a tad irate because mine was differing to theirs. Nothing dramatic or unnecessary at all. If I feel someone is being (for want of a better word) hostile towards me I will certainly fight my corner as do many others.

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will agree with you on that one. I was born and raised in Essex and my children were born in Essex. Only moved to Kent 11 yrs ago.

Thankfully they are well educated, have excellent jobs and as far as I know my daughter has never owned a pair of white stilletos or indeed danced around her handbag LOL!

Oops. I do remember dancing round the handbags a few times, but only to stop them getting pinched. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oops. I do remember dancing round the handbags a few times, but only to stop them getting pinched. :o

Shame on you LOL! ;)

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I live nowhere near Essex and I like him (a lot). :)
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ANOTHER good reason NOT to watch!!
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Agent F wrote: »
    I'd rather he did the jungle!

He'd get every trial.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He'd get every trial.

I hope so, his reactions would be amazing :D
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unlikely to happen I know - but if Olly drops out, do you think they could have Rylan presenting Xtra with Caroline next year :confused:;)
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My arse did he enter the show for a music career - he entered it cos it was the next reality show on his list to try. if he really wanted a music career then why hasnt he got videos of himself on you tube gigging in pubs and clubs like other x factor contestants who really do have a passion for music? a great deal of my friends are struggling TALENTED musicians like kye, lucy and james arthur,and they really care about music and making a career. if he was interested in a proper music career he would not be choosing yet more tv work - daybreak, celebrity bb. this just compunds my original argument that he is just interested in being famous and being on telly - it could have been x factor or britains got talent, or big brother, its doesnt matter, its just a matter of time before he finds an audience.

rylan is no different from jedward - he is exactly the same beast - completely talentless, a bit thick and happy to grab money wherever he can.
    If you actually bothered to look; you would know that he does have music online. Three demos of his own songs, Essex Factor performances and videos from his Take That tribute band 4Bidden; performing in Ibiza in nightclubs. :)
    "Equals money and fame" - says it all.

As the other poster said, it is about money and fame for him.

If he is serious about music and If he can write decent songs, which I doubt, he will cheapen himself to the point that noone will ever take him seriously. In that case he will screw himself over and his greed will have got the better of him.

Maybe he believes in there being no so such thing as bad publicity - but I think he will find out the hard way, there is.
    He loves the attention, he won't deny that himself. They must all want it to an extent to even enter the show, so your point is pretty invalid.

EVERY celebrity will get bad publicity at some point. Rylan's completely aware of this (he's had lots already) and is prepared to take it all on which is rather admirable.
    I live nowhere near Essex and I'm his greatest fan.
  • claireglasgowclaireglasgow Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    If you actually bothered to look; you would know that he does have music online. Three demos of his own songs, Essex Factor performances and videos from his Take That tribute band 4Bidden; performing in Ibiza in nightclubs. :)

I live nowhere near Essex and I'm his greatest fan.

But you’re completely missing the point – if he has got the qualifications to be taken seriously as a musician, and if he really wants a career in the music industry, then why prance about the stage every week in ridiculous outfits, with massive production numbers which are only there to mask the fact that HE CANT SING.

It would take more balls to stand there and sing one of your own songs, than it would to fanny about singing gangnam style. I’ve seen better singing and dancing to that song at a 5 year olds birthday party. So why didn’t he? Because all he cares about is being on the telly.

And it really doesn’t take much talent to be in a take that tribute act, especially in Ibiza, where everyone is pissed and brain dead anyway.

I wish rylan all the best for a happy life, I am just getting fed up with talentless people making money of idiots like you , who think he’s talented.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But you’re completely missing the point – if he has got the qualifications to be taken seriously as a musician, and if he really wants a career in the music industry, then why prance about the stage every week in ridiculous outfits, with massive production numbers which are only there to mask the fact that HE CANT SING.

It would take more balls to stand there and sing one of your own songs, than it would to fanny about singing gangnam style. I’ve seen better singing and dancing to that song at a 5 year olds birthday party. So why didn’t he? Because all he cares about is being on the telly.

And it really doesn’t take much talent to be in a take that tribute act, especially in Ibiza, where everyone is pissed and brain dead anyway.

I wish rylan all the best for a happy life, I am just getting fed up with talentless people making money of idiots like you , who think he’s talented.

Excuse me she's not an idiot. Do you not realise that the type of show Rylan does is called cabaret and is older than rock and roll? It's a particular genre and appeals to a specific demographic.Also he has stood still and sung slow songs extremely adequately and beautifully in tune. He is multi-talented - in fact,
  • claireglasgowclaireglasgow Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    oh dear god - thats not cabaret! its bad karaoke singing ! ANYONE could do that who has a sense of rhythm and bags of self confidence.

cabaret singing still requires talent, and still requires delivery of a good vocal. neither of which rylan can do.
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Daybreak wanted to gain more viewers not lose even more?

Ryland craves fame his main aim is to be on Television. He's the next media **** like Katie Price a great friend of his need I say more. :rolleyes: